buzzcut season ♕ gif series

By kassiopiea_old

❝YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME, BABE❞ copyright nick ewing 2017 cover made by me More

01 | Jake Fitzgerald
02 | Gustavo Acosta
03 | Stiles Stilinski
04 | Brooke Maddox
05 | Derek Hale
07 | Scott McCall

06 | Barry Allen

894 58 12
By kassiopiea_old

As the meta speeds around the corner, you fall to your knees. The bullet hit you square in the chest, piercing your insides. Barry collapses with you, but not because he was hurt. He drops the other four bullets that the meta shot at you, he didn't catch the last one.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he bends closer to you, tears streaming down his face. "I couldn't save you,"
"Barry," I call to him, "I love you," you admit.
"I love you too, Y/N." he cries into your shoulder and backs away once again, your faces closer than ever. Your vision begins to blacken at the edges, and Barry cries even harder. "Don't go, Y/N. This isn't your time! Please don't die,"
You can no longer feel Barry's presence and all you can see is black. You're dead before Barry, and he can no longer live knowing he's never failed saving someone.

--

my. fucking. heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...