Obsession | MYG

By Taemeaway

But the monster is close behind , hes obsessed . Obsessed with me . More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Sidenote
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
A/N

17

16.1K 768 680
By Taemeaway

Apologies for not updating :3
More frequent updates on "Time" ^^
Do support !!
-

Noella's POV

"Noella ? What are you doing here ! How are you related to this ?" Mr Park looked really angry as he clenched his fist , as if he was a bull ready to charge over me .

"I... i .... i am here to visit Jimin ." I replied timidly .

"Are you that close to him ?" He inched closer , obviously annoyed .

"Sir , i donated my blood for him and i care for him, is that sufficient enough as a reason for me to be here ?" I fought back .

"I thought you were a really nice girl that had both Yoongi and my own son wrapped around your finger but because of you my son is here , in coma while you are still alive and kicking !" His voice boomed despite we were in the hospital .

"I request that you dont come here visiting anymore . Its pointless , you are just literally looking at a boy who cant talk , move or interact with you ." He continued his sentence and i was pissed at him .

"What about you then ? Why are you visiting him here if you think its pointless looking at a boy who cant talk , move or interact ?!"

"Im here because i am his father . You are no one to him ." He smirked .

"im his ... im his girlfriend ! Yea im his girlfriend !" I announced bravely . I didnt even know what i had just said , my mouth formed a shape like a "o" .

Mr Park was taken aback with my statement and didnt believe me at all , "if you are , then why is Yoongi still after you ? Shouldnt he give up?"

"That is his issue , arent you his psychiatrist? Shouldnt you know more about him ?"

"Offcourse i do , i suggest you just go ahead with Yoongi before anyone around you gets hurt again." He smirks and  nods to himself .

"A-ppa?" I heard a voice and turned around , seeing Jimin feeling his head as he just woke up .

Mr Park hurriedly ran towards his son and pressed on the button calling for the doctor .

I didnt expect him to wake up right on the first day after surgery , i guess its good news . I heaved a sigh of relief and went towards him .

"Jimin?" I called , meeting his eyes but he just kept silent . Touching his hand , he pulled away immediately and hid behind his father .

"Appa , who is she ?" He asked curiously and i felt a stab in my heart . Jimin had forgotten me .

"Shes nobody . Cmon son you had just went through some shit , lets get you all rest up alright?" Mr Park assured him and got him laid down , before tugging him in with the blanket .

Instead of shutting his eyes , he maintained his eye contact with mine , gulping ." Can she go out ? She's making me feel uncomfortable."

I teared up and started sobbing , " Jimin ah , you cant remember me ? Im Noella !"

"Im your girlfriend !" I exclaimed and lied , hoping to at least trigger abit of his memory . Well he liked me , so he should know too .

"You liked me but i didnt say anything back to you . I'll accept you now."

"Why would i like you ? You are far from my ideal type ." He defended himself and i felt betrayed . Meanwhile , Mr Park was just standing in a corner , trying not to laugh .

He coughed a few times and grabbed onto my shoulder , " Noella , i think Jimin doesnt want you here . Its his call if he wants you here or not ."

"Jimin , please ?" My eyes twinkled , hoping he would have said yes . However he looked at me coldly , " if you were my girlfriend or my lover i would have remembered you . But since i couldn't remember you , it must have meant that you arent a important person in my life."

"Get out ." Mr Park pointing his finger towards the door and i walked out quietly , sobbing and hiccupping at the same time .

Just as i made it out of the room , i saw Yoongi , standing there as if he was waiting for me .

"He rejected you didnt he ?"

"Come to me baby."

"Give me a big hug ." He smiles at me warmly and i hugged him unknowingly , getting the comfort that i need .

"Aigoo my baby girl ,lets go home ." He carried me and brought me into his car , driving me to his house .

"You see , you can't trust people . But im the one whos always here for you when you need to cry , dont you see it ? Its so clear that we belong together ."

"Be my girlfriend again? I'll treat you ten times better than any guy would."

"Kiss me Yoongi . Kiss me hard ." I said .

"That isnt a hard request for me to do ." Yoongi smirked and leaned in , smooching and putting his lips on mine , sucking hard as i felt his desperation for me .

"At least i know you would love me the way no one would have." I kissed him back , accepting to be his girlfriend .

"Oh baby girl , i have waited so long for this ." He laughs .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.2K 57
Our undying love can not be tarnish, my precious rose I'll have you locked around my arms while you listen to my beating heart....~~~
18.9K 457 23
A boy loves her more but her family specially her father is against.
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.
1.3K 119 26
Park Jimin my mom's best friend's son, but I hate him........