I'm Gonna Keep You (Yandere!A...

By Satsuki126

You are a 16 year old first year at Rakuzan highschool. You have the ability to see spirits. You were made fu... More

This Is Only The Beginning
Friend-zoned
The Unexpected Arrival
Let's Keep It Simple Shall We; I Love You
The Other (Yandere) Akashi
Kuroko-kun's House
Movie Night!! Yay!!
Not A Chapter But Please Read
Movie Night Aftermath...
Two Days Later
Another One
Hi
13
Stalker Comes To Play
Stalker Comes To Play PT. 2
The Kiss Of The Century
Hi ssu~
Stormy Weather
Let the Games Begin!!!!!

Let the Games Begin Pt. 2

1K 25 18
By Satsuki126

Akashi POV

       "Seijuro-kun," [Y/N] yelled.
       "[Y/N]-chan/kun where have you been my dear," I asked the phone still to my ear.
       "I was collecting clothes for everyone so we could clean ourselves up," she/he said a sparkle in her/his eyes.
       "Oh that's wonderful," I responded. "Atsushi if you're still on the phone come over to my house for a pair of clothes to wear."
       "Ok but there is one problem."
       "And what would that be."
       "I'm kinda in my basketball uniform."
       "You forgot to change didn't you."
       "Yes i'm sorry."
       "No need to apologize."
       "I'll see you later oh and are you inviting Kuro-chin."
       "I don't need to though."
       "Why."
       "He didn't plant the final blow to Daiki so he didn't get any blood on him."
       "I'm sure you can still invite him over though. I was hoping to have a sleep over and Sat-chin could meet [L/N]-chin."
       "I guess we can have a sleep over. Satsuki already met [Y/N]-chan."
       "A sleep over i'll go set up the house," [Y/N] yelled as she/he ran towards the house.
       "Aw wait for me," I yelled. "Atsushi i'll see you later and can you call Tetsuya for me."
       "Of course."

Kuroko POV

       "Kagami-kun can you put me down," I said as Kagami carried me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. (had to make an SnK reference somewhere Potatoes and Sasha lol. Or it can be a Junjou Romantica reference XD)
       "No i can't do that," Kagami chuckled.
       "Why not," I asked.
       "Well you're telling me not to do it so as part of your punishment i'm doing the opposite," he chuckled more. I sighed. *Ring**Ring*
       "Who is it," Kagami asked.
       "Is Murasakibara-kun. I'll put it on speaker," i responded. "Moshi moshi."
       "Kuro-chin, Aka-chin told me to tell you to go to his house tonight we are having a sleepover."
       "Kuroko is busy tonight though," Kagami responded.
       "He is what's he doing tonight."
       "He's being punished by me."
       "Oh well i'm sure Aka-chin has some nice devices you could use to aid you."
       "Eh he does maybe we'll take the offer but we need to go home to get stuff anyway."
       "Plus we would need to bring Nigou with us," I said.
       "I'm sure he would let you bring him."
       "I'll call him to see if we can."
       "Jaa nee Kuro-chin Kaga-chin."
       "Jaa nee."
       "Now to called Akashi-kun," I said.
       "Moshi moshi."
       "Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun said something about a sleepover can i bring Nigou with me."
       "Go ahead."
       "Ok bye."
       "Kagami-kun can you put me down now," I asked.
"Nope," Kagami said.
"Argh," I growled.

At Akashi's house

Kuroko POV

       *Ding* *Dong*
       *Door opens* "Tetsuya," Akashi said as he opened the door.
       "Konbanwa Akashi-kun," I said still over Kagami's shoulder.
       "Why are you on Kagami's shoulder," Akashi chuckled at the sight.
       "It's his punishment," Kagami said
       "For what," Akashi questioned.
       "For going insane and trying to kill Aomine," Kagami answered.
       "Well then," Akashi smirked.
       "Murasakibara said that you might have some 'devices' that we could borrow," Kagami chuckled.
       "How did you go from being extremely innocent to wanting to torture your boyfriend," Akashi sweatdropped.
       "Hang out with him for a while. Watch the movies that he likes with him, then you'd see why," Kagami sweatdropped as well.
       "Well if you need to i happen to have a dungeon as well," Akashi chuckled.
       "Really," Kagami curiously asked.
       "No and i don't have 'devices' that you can use," Akashi looked to the side.
       "Damn," Kagami said.
       "I used to though," Akashi started. "But my father found them and threw them out. I might have some rope somewhere though."
       "Eeeeh," Kagami and I yelled.

Time Skip

[Y/N] POV

       "Seijuro-kun has a kinky side," I giggled.
       "Apparently so," Kagami said.
       "I kinda expected it," Kuroko said still on Kagami's shoulder. "Kagami-kun can you put me down now."
       "Nope," Kagami smiled.
       "I found some rope but it's up high. I'm too short to reach it," Akashi sighed.
       "Seijuro-kun what did i tell you about sighing," I yelled at him everyone staring in shock. "Why are you giving me that look."
       "You're the only person who has the guts to yell at Aka-chin," Murasakibara said eating some maiubo. "Is Sat-chin not here yet."
       "No she's taking a shower at the moment. Apparently she needs to wash off the blonde before she gets infected by it," Akashi said confused by what she meant.
       "Oh Sat-chin was the one who was originally trying to kill Kise-chin. That's probably why," Murasakibara said now on a bag of chips.
       "You eat way too fast Murasakibara-kun. Slow down you don't want to hurt yourself," Kuroko sweatdropped. "Kagami-kun please put me down now."
        "Fine," he said as he put Kuroko on the couch. "Akashi where is that rope you mentioned i could probably grab it."
       "Oh I was gonna ask if you could but kinda got off topic," Akashi said.
       "I'm going to go check on Momoi-san," I smiled as Akashi and Kagami walked down the hallway.
        "Ok. Kuro-chin do you want some maiubo. I have a vanilla flavored one," Murasakibara helded the maiubo out to Kuroko. "Oh and [L/N]-chin if you want some i can give you one when you get back."
       "That's ok," I smiled as i walked down the opposite hallway.

By the bathroom

       "Momoi-san i've brought some clothes for you," I said opening the door.
       "Thank you [L/N]-chan," she said getting out of the bath. "You got here just in time hehe."
       "I was talking to Kuroko-kun and Murasakibara-kun before i came here. Plus i had to go grab the clothes before i came over here," I giggled.
        "Tetsu-kun is here," she squealed.
        "Yes," I said. 'Does she know that Kuroko-kun is dating Kagami-kun. I won't bring it up just in case.'
        "Yay i can go see him when i'm done," she said hurrying to get dressed.
        'I'll take that as a no,' I thought. "I'll be in the living room if you need me."
        "Ok i'll be there in a moment," Momoi smiled as i left the bathroom.

Back in the living room

       "Tetsu-kuuuun," Momoi yelled as she came running to hug Kuroko.
       "Momoi-san," he said as she jumped on him, nearly crushing him to death. "Ite."
       "Sorry Tetsu-kun i'm just so happy to see you," she continued to yell.
       "Please calm down a little bit Momoi-san you don't want to disturb anybody," Kuroko said giving Momoi a little nudge.
       "Ok nee nee Tetsu-kun you killed Dai-chan right. What did he do," Momoi questioned the aqua haired boy.
       "I didn't get to finish him off, but i was going to caus... ," he began but was interrupted.
       "Satsuki why are you yelling so much," Akashi said walking back to the living room.
       "Where's Kagami-kun," Kuroko asked still being crushed by Momoi.
       "He's still in the other room untying the rope," Akashi said. "Satsuki like i said why do you keep yelling."
       "Cause Tetsu-kun is here and i'm excited," she yelled some more and in the process squeezing Kuroko even harder.
       "Please let go Momoi-san," Kuroko said pain in his voice.
       "I got the rope," Kagami said as he ran down the hall.
       "Kagami-kun get her off please," Kuroko whined.
       "Oi can you get off Kuroko now," Kagami said as he walked over to separate her from Kuroko.
       "But i don't want to," she whined and squeezed more.
       "Ite let go," Kuroko whimpered.
       "Oi," Kagami said irritated.
       "I'm not letting go," Momoi yelled.

Kagami POV

       "Oi," I said. 'Tch she needs to get off of Kuroko. What can i do to get her off.'
       "I'm not letting go," Momoi yelled.
       'Dammit I'll just stop thinking and go by instinct,' I thought unknowing of what i'd do next. The next thing i knew she was on the ground bleeding to death.

Momoi POV

       "I'm not letting go," I yelled. "Huh where'd he go."
       "I don't know," Akashi said stunned that kagami just disappeared from sight.
       "How can you lose someone that was just standing in front of you," Murasakibara said. "Oh and is as tall as him."
       "Whats... that supposed to mean," Kuroko said having to pause to catch his breath."Momoi-san please stop squeezing me. It hurts."
       "I'll loosen my grip but i won't let go," I said hugging him tightly.
       "Kagami-kun you're back where did you go," Kuroko said as he looked up to see the giant red head shadowing over him. "Why are you panting like you just ran a mile." The red head raised his arm and stabbed me with a knife.
       "Kyaaa," I yelled as i fell to the floor. "What was that for."
       "Kagami-kun," Kuroko said looking at him in dismay.
       "Well then didn't expect that," [Y/N] and Akashi said looking at each other.
       "Ite. Does no one care that I'm bleeding to death over here," I yelled at them.
       "That cut in the side of your neck is pretty deep though," Kuroko said leaning over me.
       "Eh," I said.
       "I'm surprised you can still speak. Let alone your not suffering at the moment," Akashi said also leaning over me.
       "What do you mean i shouldn't be able to speak," I asked.
       "You should not be able to speak because of the location and how deep the cut is," Kuroko and Akashi said. "We can see bone."
       *Cough* "Eh you can," I whined in pain. "It hurts Kagamin what was that for."
       "Aww i stop thinking for about ten seconds and this is what happens," Kagami said.
       "You stopped thinking why," Kuroko asked.
       "Well thinking of a way to separate her from you was hard. So i just stopped thinking and went by instinct," Kagami said rubbing his head. "I didn't think id stab her."
       *Cough* "Yeah you didn't think at all *Cough*," I yelled slowly dying.
       "Oi," Kagami said.
       "Now someone....," I started but lost my voice in the process. 'I'm dying why does this have to happen to me. All i did was hug him.'
       "If Kagami went by instinct it was probably because she was touching your boyfriend that you retaliated in such a way," Akashi said.
       'Eh he's Tetsu-kun's boyfriend. Damn no wonder he was so desperate to get us separated. He could have just said that he was dating Tetsu-kun,' I thought losing sight of everyone in the room.

Kuroko POV

       "I think she's gone," I said. "Kagami-kun you get to dispose of her body."
       "Eeh why," Kagami said.
       "Because you're the one who killed her in the first place," Akashi said. "I'll dispose of her for you ametuer you clean my floor."
       "A-ametuer," Kagami whined. "What do you mean."
       "If it was me she would have suffered for a bit longer," Akashi said shaking his head. "Tetsuya i leave you in charge of the rope that Kagami got down. Oh and i was gonna mention it but i found some other stuff you could use if you'd like."
       "Like what," I asked curious.
       "Oh you'll see i'll show you when i get back," Akashi snickered as he picked up Momoi's lifeless body and dragged it out the door.
       "Aw Kuro-chin Sat-chin said that she thought that you'd be the one to kill Mido-chin. Why," Murasakibara asked me.
       "I don't know maybe just instinct taking over," I said emphasizing the Instinct making Kagami flinch.
       "Kuroko please don't emphasize the word instinct. You'll make me feel worse," Kagami whined.
       "Well i think this means that you can't punish me no more so we are even now," I chuckled.
       "I'm still gonna punish you but that's just cause i can," Kagami said blushing.
       "Kinky much," [Y/N] said as she walked back in with a bucket and a sponge.
       "N-no what makes you think that," Kagami yelled.

Akashi POV

       I whistle as I drag Momoi's body to the furnace. 'She's heavier than she looks.' I throw her into the furnace and start it up burning her, then head back into the house. "Now Tetsuya I can show you those toys I found."
       "Hai," he walked up to me. "Kagami-kun let go of me."
       "I don't wanna. Mine," Kagami hugged Kuroko then threw him back onto his shoulder.
       "Put me down," Kuroko whined.
       "No," Kagami grabbed the rope and walked off to another room. "Akashi can we use this room."
       "What are you gonna use it for," I asked.
       "N-nothing in particular," Kagami blushed.
       "Tetsuya my condolences," I chuckled.
       "Nah I'm fine with losing my virginity here," Kuroko said. "But Kagami-kun needs to put me down first."
       "Nope," Kagami smirked.
       "Go ahead use the room but clean it when your done," I snickered at them.
       "Wait Seijuro-kun," [Y/N] ran up to me and put her/his glasses on my face. "Can you see them?"
       "Daiki, Shintarou, Shougo, Ryouta, Satsuki, that one person that hangs out with Shintarou," I pointed out.
       "Oi I have a name you know," Takao whined.
       "Kagami-kun if you would have told me you were dating Tetsu-kun I would have let go," Momoi whined.
       "Your glasses really do make it so I can see ghosts," I said dumbfounded by the situation at hand.
       "Eh really," Kagami took the glasses off my face and put them on. "Cool."
       "I have extras," [Y/N] smiled and ran off to get them. She/he came back with some for all of us.
       "Muro-chin," Murasakibara looked down.
       "Atsushi," I patted his shoulder. "Don't worry maybe he got lost."
       "I hope so," he whined.
       "Akashi-kun he put away his snacks and stuff. We should look for Himuro-san's spirit. It'll cheer him up," Kuroko said. "Kagami-kun can you put me down now?"
       "Nope," Kagami pouted.
       "Why," Kuroko whined.
       "Because," Kagami smirked. "I don't want someone to hug you again and I end up killing them."
       "Atsushi," someone yelled.
       "Muro-chin," Murasakibara run up to him and hugged him.
       "Uwah he hugged him. He must have really missed him," Kagami smiled. "I missed him too but Murasakibara is his lover so of course he would be excited."
       "Kaga-chin you can't use that room now," Murasakibara and Himuro walked to the room where Kuroko and Kagami were gonna go 'play'.
       "Can you go at it with a ghost. Oh my god what if he can," Kagami yelled.
       "I have another room down the hall you can use," I said. After Kagami walked to the other room carrying Kuroko, the rest of us sat and chatted. We went to sleep after a couple hours or so and everything seemed normal well not really.

~a few years after the surviving Kiseki plus [Y/N] and Kagami died of mysterious circumstances~

[Y/N] POV

       *alarm going off* "It's morning already," I groan and turn off the alarm. "What the hell was with that dream and why did that one chick/guy have my name." I sit up and hold my head. "Ugh my head hurts and why did the dream have to end everything was getting so interesting."

??? POV

       "Aw seems she's/he's awake. My sweet [Y/N]-chan/kun is back and this time I won't lose you. I'm gonna keep you forever, not even death can do us part. Shintarou, Taiga, Tetsuya, Shougo, Satsuki, Atsushi, Kazunari, Tatsuya, Ryouta, Daiki; all of you go fetch her/him for me but don't make it to quick. Make her/him remember who you are and slowly lure [Y/N]-chan/kun to me. If you defy my orders I will kill you and bring back again but you will be more obedient the next time understood," I glare at them.
       "Hai Akashi/Akashi-kun," the ten of them responded.
       "You will be mine again [Y/N]-chan/kun. I'll never lose you again," I smirk.

[A/N] 

I'm so glad you read to the end. I hope you liked it, I don't know if I'll make a continuation. I think this will be the last chapter but if y'all's want more. Like a sequel or something please tell me in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.6K 65
Finding yourself dirty and cold on the forest floor with no recollection of anything other than nightmares plaguing your mind, obviously you're confu...
104K 2K 18
**This story is discontinued-- I don't know what I was on when I wrote this so I don't really get it haha...** You've finally arrived at (Insert scho...
220K 8.8K 54
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
138K 2.8K 57
<VERY CRINGE WORTHY> Hello! This is my first/Second Fanfic cuz like my first one o had to delete cuz I did not have any ideas and ya... (All c...