Denying Love for the Enemy (L...

By cloudeight

A love story between two women - both great warriors and enemies in battle. Rina possesses great skill with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Epilogue

Chapter 18

15.6K 450 7
By cloudeight

On the Edge

POV Michelle

I was thrown into the same shed as Sarah after I finally begged them to let me tend to her wound. 

"Ouch!" I grunted as I hit the cold, hay floor. 

"Nice of you to join me, Michelle.  It was getting kinda lonesome." I heard Sarah joke.

"There's absolutely nothing nice about this situation." I retorted.

I saw her sitting down, still holding her injury which was already seeping through her sleeve with blood.

"Here, let me take a look." I sat down beside her and examined her wound.

I took out my handkerchief and wiped the blood so I could secure a cloth around it.  "Don't worry, it was a clean cut." I said, still focussed on stopping the bleeding.

"You're good at your job." I heard Sarah say as she was looking at me finish up the bandaging.

"I told you before, didn't I?" I recalled our argument upon meeting each other for the first time.

I heard Sarah laugh.  "I didn't doubt you for a moment.  You should have been promoted, you would make a fine captain."

"No...we already have a great captain." I replied in all honesty instead of sarcasm.

Sarah was a bit shocked at my reply. I knew she was blaming herself for what just happened moments ago.

"I should have stopped this beforehand.  You were right, it was a complete slaughter!" she said in a pained voice. 

"You did what you had to do, as captain."

"No! I knew we were being thrown to the wolves! We were expendable to Orthion and they threw us away like worthless trash!  And I pulled out this patriotic bullshit on you just to lie to myself...to make myself feel significant!!"  I heard Sarah scream.  She had her face buried in her hand and her teeth were clenched.

I was surprised to see Sarah lose her cool.  She was on the verge of breaking down in frustration and confusion.  It wasn't the defeat of battle that frightened her, but her place as an Orthion.  She had been working so hard for so long to achieve her rank in the army of a country that threw her away in the blink of an eye.  Her meaning in life was crashing down right before my eyes.

"Look at me. Look at me Sarah!" I shouted and grabbed the sides of her cheeks to force her to look at me.

"You are not worthless!  To those soldiers who died today and to those still alive, you honored them well as captain.  Even though we were given up on, you never gave up on them.  And that's what matters! I don't give a shit about those higher authority bastards who think of us as trash because they are not what we fight for!"  I was panting by the end of my speech.  I don't think I have ever said so much pep talk in my entire life. 

Sarah was completely silent which I didn't know how to interpret.  I removed my hands from her face and looked away to hide my embarrassment from the sudden outburst.

"Wow..ok then." Is all I heard her say.

"Glad you're back." I couldn't help but chuckle. 

Once again silence filled the room. 

Sarah turned towards me with an expression that I've never seen before.....

"Thank you." She said those two words like she meant them.

 Temporary Peace

 POV Yuuna

It was late afternoon and the village was finally quiet. 

"Phew!" I sighed outloud.  I don't know how Lady Shima does it, leading an entire country when I'm exhausted from maintaining peace in just one village!

I dismissed the guards from their duties and told them to get some rest.

"You okay?" I heard Rina's voice.

"Thanks to you." I tiredly wrapped my arms around her neck and lay my head down on her shoulder. 

 "Sorry I couldn't help much," she apologized and returned the embrace.

I lifted my head to look at her.  "You're wrong! You were extremely helpful!" I would not allow her support to go uncredited.  It had been hectic and yet she remained by side, doing whatever she could.  Rina had been the only certain thing in the chaos and I was feeling so thankful and I want her to know that.

I kissed her, hoping that it would show my appreciation that words failed to express.

She was a bit taken aback by my sweet gesture and it made her blush.

"Y..you're welcome....I guess," she stuttered, unable to act cool this time.

I smiled at her cuteness.  Maybe this is what she meant by being 'entertained' by facial expressions....

 A Changed Person

POV Sarah

It felt like a couple of hours.  I was wondering what the Hiratana were planning to do with us.  I mean they were kind enough to give us food and drink.

My left arm stopped bleeding and it didn't look as life threatening.

Michelle and I sat mostly in silence, stirring up conversation here and there.  Her company was enough to keep me content... I would never get tired of just being around her.

She had just saved me from losing myself so easily.  This person..this angel had just shed her light on me and it was such a profound thing.  I was never so moved by anyone, ever.  I didn't have an easy life, so growing up was difficult in the slums with hammered parents and people that would tell you that you were dirt.  My future had always seemed unpromising but I decided to work my ass off and fight my odds.  I became independent and strong....and captain at an impressively young age.  I never let anybody close to my heart, just in case they could influence it, change it, break it.  That idea scared me to no end.  Thus, I spent my life with no important person, no lover.... it was always no strings attached...always safe.

I looked over to Michelle who was dozing off.  I shuffled over to where she was sitting, her back against a wooden crate.

I studied her features closely, trying to figure out why she had such an effect on me.  Why she was so important.

Her hair, her eyes, her nose,.... her lips.  I brought my lips closer to hers, wanting to feel them again.

I stopped myself and pulled away quickly.  Holy crap!  I almost did something creepy!

I mentally kicked myself and rested my forehead on my knees.  I had a flashback of the night Michelle and I shared before this battle.

-----

I led us quickly through the woods trying to get to my tent as fast as possible.  My desire for Michelle was driving me out of control.  It felt like forever until we finally reached camp.  I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all my might.  Our kiss was feverish as our tongues danced with one another.  I began to unbotton her blouse but I could not take the wait so I tore it open without second thought.  I removed her clothing and forced her onto her back.  Her hair was sprawled out behind her and she was panting heavily.  The lewdness of her position turned me on to the point where I wanted to defile that body.

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor before climbing on top of her.  I sought out her lips once more.  My hands massaged her smooth skin, wanting every bit of it.  I unhooked her bra to reveal her nicely shaped breasts for the second time and decided to give them some attention which made her quietly moan.  I moved my hand down to her shorts and slid my way down further to her most prized possession.  I teased her clefts before inserting my fingers.  I secured my one arm to support my body over hers while I dug in deeper to her core.  Michelle was biting her lip trying to muffle her cries of pleasure.  I couldn't go slow even if I wanted to.

"You don't have to hold back" I whisper to her.

And with that I skillfully rub her most sensitive spots with my fingers.  I hear her moan outloud, unable to repress her voice any longer.  She covers her mouth with her hands to drown out her final scream as she climaxes, praying no one outside heard.

Her body was slightly shooken up and she was out of breath.  However, I wasn't going to let her off the hook.  I selfishly wanted to take more of her... hear more of her...

------

I shake my head back into the present.  The memory of our night got me a bit riled up and I had to forcefully calm myself from getting too hot. 

God, no one has ever made me feel like how she did that night.  It bothers me that even now, I still want to do it again with her and nobody else.  She's all I can think about.

It makes me so insecure knowing that Michelle can do this to me.  I always knew that I may have thought of her as more but I was scared of finding out that she could hold a place too close to my heart....so I only allowed myself to have her, thinking that we were going to die. 

"But here you are...and here I am... in the same room, quite alive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 12 11
The story follows Koji, a talented martial artist who dreams of becoming the world's strongest warrior. He enrolls in the prestigious Warrior's Acade...
15.8K 163 13
This is a MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!!!! Story. The story follows an orc futanari and an elvish prince on their way to establish peaceful relations with th...
360K 21K 51
Royal Rose (Book 3) WARNING G!P book Natalia is in pain. She even thinks she might be dying, but with this pain, she is secretly struggling to stop t...
172 19 17
Merlinda and her friends are back on their journey. The only difference is that a new person has joined the group, Prince Jace of Flamis. Merlinda wa...