AMARANTHINE| The Eternal Love...

By misslullaby_

COMPLETED (Turning Into A Webtoon) Highest in Vampire #33 I died yesterday. Maybe around 11:47 PM? And it was... More

AMARANTHINE WEBTOON Published
Ch.1) The death of 11:47
Ch. 2) Reborn
Ch.3) Getting Used To It
Ch. 4) Forbidden
Ch.5) Sad Melodies
Ch. 6) Bed Time
Ch.7) Eternal Love
Ch.8) Inevitables |Part 1|
Ch.9) Inevitables |Part 2|
Ch.10) The Other Choice
Ch.11) Move On
Ch. 12) In my heart Patience
Author's Note
Ch. 13) One Week
Ch.14) Three days
Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|
A/N **IMPORTANT!!**
Ch. 15) My Amaranthine |Part 2|
Ch. 16) The Blessing
**!!!!I'M BAAAAACK!!!!!!***
Ch. 17) Our Belongings
Ch. 19) Dresses and Messes
Ch.20) Sorrow Like a Sad Song
*Urgent**!!!
Ch. 21) Nothing but Afraid
Ch. 22) Semi Silent Secrets
Ch 23.) The August Ball
Ch. 24) Lies and Truths Amidst Mirrors
Ch. 25) This Time
Ch. 26) The Colors Amidst the Black
Ch. 27) In One Moment
Ch. 28) The Trials of Love
Ch. 29) The Poetry and Tortures of Love
Ch. 30) Holding Me
****A/N Deadline is Feb 12!!!***
Ch. 31) Don't Leave
Ch. 32) Healing, Forgiveness & Love in the New Year
Ch. 33) Precious Moments
!!Sneak Peek!!
Ch. 34) Blood
Ch. 35) Falling Into Place
Ch.36) Epilouge| Even in the Ever After
DOLENT
Amaranthine BOOK 2 IS UP!
Message for my Webtoon Readers!!

Ch. 18) Markys

5.4K 314 19
By misslullaby_

Hey y'all. How's it going?
Alright😊 enjoy

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

The man hadn't known what to wear this time but settled on a hoodie again. He'd been following the young women for some days now. And although she hadn't noticed he knew others could tell, he was after all a rather large man and black hoodie only made him more suspicious than it did invisible. He told himself that yesterday would be the last day and that he knew enough information to know what his next move would be... but as much as he tried; he couldn't bring himself to do what he wanted.

He wanted his son the be safe and free from the burdens of death or hiding. But when he witnessed him; for the first time in almost 10 and a half decades; he'd realized he wanted his son to be happy more than anything. The way he looked at that young girl, the way he smiled at her even when he attempted to hide it remind him of himself. Reminded him of true love and happiness. And he knew he didn't want to take that way from him.

"She's a pretty one isn't she."

He raises his brow and keeps from showing his surprise from the sudden voice. Without looking the man answers, "Yes. She is indeed."

"Have you enough information on her yet? Her name even?"

He turns to look at the Being finally. Taking in the pale white woman's shocking features all at once. She wore a black cloth that emphasized the whiteness of her skin. Her hoodie was pulled back showing her pitch black hair. And her ominous black eyes showed amusement. He'd always thought that no matter he many times met up with one of the Higher Beings he always found that their ethereal beauty was always much too intense.

"She's a teacher at this school here from what I can tell. But no. I've known nothing of her yet. Not even of her name."

"Ines." She smiles showing pearly white teeth, "Pretty name for pretty girl don't you say?"

He sighs staring back at her, "Ines..." He repeats the name quietly. Watching the sleek black car pull up into the driveway he notices the women step forward with a small smile on her face her simple green dress blowing in the wind. The car pulls to a stop before her and she steps closer.

The man hopes that his son will be here this time. It's not often that he comes to pick her up personally but he had a feeling he would today. And to his satisfaction his son does in fact step out the car. The woman waits patiently, pausing in her foot steps. His son turns and adjust his suit while making his way to her. They stare at each other playfully and the woman sways her full hips side to side grinning cheekily at him, clutching a small bag in her hand.

His son stuffs his hand into his pockets and stares down out her. He isn't smiling, but in his eyes he sees again what he fears the most for his son. Love for the women before him. In his eyes he holds the depth that he knew so many people considered his son lacked. His son steps forward then, carefully bending down he eyes his Amaranthine momentarily before leaning into her ear. His lips move slowly as he whispers something to ear. When he looks back at her his smile comes over his face smoothly.

He walks past her into the building and she follows after him, slipping her hand around his arm. The man can't help but notice how light their steps were.

"You are aware your son knows you've been following his Amaranthine correct?" The Being questions

The man eyes Evans behind the wheel. Evans had been keeping tabs on the man closely since his following of the Ines, "I know," the man shrugs, "It's expected of my son to keep tabs on her. I would only do the same after all. But they have not seen what I look like so it should be fine."

The Being ignores the mans response and says, "You've clearly forgotten to mention one more thing about the girl haven't you Markys?"

"And what might that be?"

"She's the women your son Jerias has fallen for."

The man pauses and stares back at the Being, "But she is his Amaranthine."

"Indeed she is. And that is exactly the point."

"If you dare even mention what I know-"

"They are chosen for each other Markys. There's nothing you can do about it. They are chosen to change the ways of your narrow minded people."

The man pushes past the Being and walks quickly away, but then Being is next to him in less than a second, "You can be a part of that, or you can continue living in the shadows like a coward. It is entirely your choice..."

"What your asking from my son; my child... It is dangerous Being, and you know of this!"

"I am not asking of anything. The powers of fate is not within my abilities. I am simply the messenger. Just as you were fated to be with your beloved. Fate will see fit your son will be too. The only difference here is that fate will ask for more. Your son and his mate will be the face of change Markys. How can it be that you can't see the greatness in that."

"You said change was inevitable, yet nothing that guaranteed the safety of his life. Nor of that poor girls."

"A price must be payed for everything, but who's to say it will be their lives- Markys what is it that you're afraid of truly. Perhaps you fear of what your sons reaction will be when he's aware that you still live."

"I need to go-"

"That you've lived all this time and hid that from him for your own safety-"

"It was for his as well." He utters out quickly continuing to walk away.

"Go see your son Markys." The Being commands. And her voice echoes through the man like bells stopping him in his tracks, "It is time."

The man breaths deeply and steps back gathering his control slowly. He runs his finger though his hair in a defeated manner, "I know," the man whispers, "I know. But just not today please. I need to prepare myself for such an occasion. More importantly..." the man adds with his head raised higher now, "Rosaline must be with me. She's apart of who I am. If I'm to see my son Roseline will do so too."

"Agreed. Then not today Markys. But you will stop what your doing at once. If you wish to see this girl again or your son, you will do so in a formal meeting. Understood?" The Being steps forward to the man who's nods at her.

He then sighs, "Yes Being. Anyways... I suppose I knew that this was to come already. I see what the girl- Ines does for Jerias. And as much as I hated to admit the words aloud, I could not find it in me to take such happiness away from him. You are right Being."

"Of course I am..." the Beings form begins to disperse into thin air. "We will meet again soon."

The man stuffs his hand into the pockets of his hoodie and heads home worried for what will happen very soon. He wasn't prepared for seeing his son again, for letting him know the true story of what really happened to him. But all at once he was unable to ignore the gleeful feeling that rose in him.

Markys would face his son once again....

Ines

Adjusting my simple sleek black dress, I make a face and think maybe I should've chosen a more docile color. But I didn't care too much, I was more so glad that I finally bought something for myself. I'd grown tired having to owe money and obtain money from others. Arie was confused with my mindset, she depended entirely on Ronan for income. "All Amaranthines did," she exclaimed. I only shrugged and told her that I must be a different breed then.

"So how has it been so far Ms. Archer?"

I eye the man before me and blink once surprised. He was intimidating and not in an 'oh so very hot' way. He carried a sharp pair of light brown eyes, his hair trimmed so short he seemed balled in certain lighting, only because his hair was so blond. He was a large man and had a tattoo all along his left forearm and bicep. I'd found his appearance rather amusing only because he was the principle to the school, yet he looked more like he belonged in a motorcycle gang. But hey, I was all for breaking stereotypes.

"It's been lovely Mr. Drakwell," I smile carefully at him worried that he had called me out of class so suddenly.

"Lovely Ms. Archer, I hope this isn't too sudden but it seems most of the teachers seem to like you very much. Most. Of course some Nosferatu's are still a bit bitter about an Amaranthine teaching, but the student seem to love your presence all too well. And I know you've only been here for three weeks but I was wondering if perhaps you'd like a full time job here?"

"F-Full time?" I repeat shocked.

"Yes. As you in this school is currently a 6th to 8th year education, but we're extending the school into a first year to 8th year education. I was hoping you'd be the first to step up to the position of teaching here after the renovations. You're more than suited for the job. You'd go through training of course which will take a couple month. But I do hope you'll take the position."

"Yes." I nod enthusiastically, "Of course I would! I'm so happy you even offered it to me."

"Great! I'll have the forms printed out for you by the end of the day. You can just pick them up before you go alright?"

"No problem," Mr. Drakwell grabs my hand shaking it firmly. A bit too firmly, and I smile pretending it doesn't hurt. I wait until he turns and shake the slight aching away.

"So what was that about?" Mrs. Nelaphonia pops her head out the door excitedly. Her blond hair shimmering and her blue eyes sparkling. She was friendly soul, unnaturally so for me. And surprisingly for a Nosferatu. But she'd been one of the few tolerable friends I had since teaching here, and I'd been more than glad for that since I was teaching in her classes.

"He just asked me to become a full time teacher here." I say still a bit shocked by the offer.

"As in career and all?" She ask.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Outstanding. I knew it was coming for you," she pulled me into a hug. The first time she did that which was the first time we met I was unbelievably shocked. I was honestly ready for every Nosferatu in the building to hate my guts. But she hugged me and smiled at me and helped me the whole way through. When she told me she had an Amaranthine herself, a young handsome male, in her words, she'd been with for twenty years; I knew that that might've been the reason she was so nice to me.

"Yeah well I didn't-" I pause when the sound of the kids laughing in class becomes loud and excessive.

Mrs. Nelaphonia pops her head back into the classroom, "Harris! Leave Lylanda alone young man! Get back in your seat!"

Smiling I allow her to pull me back into the classroom and I shut the door behind me.

"Did you get in trouble with the principal?" Lylanda ask.

"Did you get fired?" Harris stares wide eyes at me and I quirk an eyebrow.

"No and no."

"It's not your concern. Stop talking, the both of you," Mrs. Nelaphonia says sharply, "Get your work done. It's due at the end of class and I won't accept it late."

"Are you leaving us Ms. Archer?" I turn to look at Ellias, "I hope you don't, I like having you around."

"Yeah right." His friend slaps him on the shoulder, "More like you like seeing her around."

"Oh wow," I huff under my breath, "Alright guys. Just get your work done. If you finish in time I'll tell you what your principle just spoke to me about. Sounds good?"

"Is it good new or bad news?" Lylanda asks keen on finding out."

"Ah ah ah." Mrs. Nelaphonia sings, "Get your work done young lady. Then you can hear all about it."

I turn to look at Mrs. Nelaphonia and I smile. She rolls her eyes shaking head and then glances at the time informing the class that they only have fifteen minutes left.

"How about drinks after this?" She ask, "Or is Mr. Ermanno coming to get you again after."

"No." I shake my head. Jerias was certainly not coming today, he told me something about getting a haircut today. I questioned him about and he told he'd be getting it cut much shorter, closer to his scalp, 'something new' he called it. I didn't want to admit it but the idea scared me, as I was aware of how over the growing days he'd become more distant with me. Sinking into old habits, "He only did so the first week, it should be Evans from here on out so we can just have him take us. I'm guessing you have a place in mind cause I sure don't."

"Of course." Kyanna smiles and heads over to a student in need of some help.

Comment and vote tells me what you think, and thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6.9K 56
Highest ranking :- # 2 Fantasy (9/05/16) "Now please tell me the truth. Tell me who I am." I asked. He put those bags on one corner of the room and s...
1.1K 234 32
Let me be straight up and say, this is extremely unedited. I wrote this in the notepad on my phone a couple years ago when I was in an entirely diffe...
9.8K 994 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...