Heaven's Hell (Urban Fiction)

Galing kay TayLove019

A single mom named Heaven (Aaliyah) is dealing with poverty and feel forced into prostitution/stripping due t... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1. The Beginning
Chapter 3: Shed So Many Tears

Chapter 2: Josiah

263 29 37
Galing kay TayLove019

*Josiah*

"I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out"

*Pow Pow*

I got shot. I always felt like I'd be shot. Somebody was trying to do me some harm, because a lot of people don't like me.

My name is Josiah Crooks. I'm 26 years old and I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. In my life, I was different things to different people. My mother Katherine was pregnant with me while she was in prison. She was charged of conspiring to murder a cop. She was facing 300 and something-odd years. One black pregnant women beat the case. That just goes to show you the strength of a black woman and the strength of the oppressed.

A month after she got out of prison, she gave birth to me. So I was cultivated in prison. My embryo was in prison.

When I was a little baby, I remember that one moment of calm peace, and three minutes after that it was on.

My mother is totally brilliant and totally understanding and caring but when I was growing up I never knew who my father was for sure.

My mom was lost at a particular moment. She was addicted to crack. It was hard because she was my hero. So I moved out and I was on my own, I was broke with nowhere to stay. I smoked weed and hung out with the drug dealers, the pimps and the criminals. They were the only people that cared about me. I needed a father. I needed that male influence. And these were the males.

I was broke I didn't have enough credits to graduate, so I dropped out. I started selling drugs for maybe two weeks. I decided I didn't want to do that anymore so I began to follow my dream and that was to become a rapper.

Oh and how I met Heaven? My mother lost her job we were like stranded so we moved out of Harlem & went to Brooklyn. That's when I met Heaven when I was ten years old, in 1984.

*Flash back 1991*

We was dancing and singing along to Will Smith "Parents Just Don't Understand" song just having a good time.

Me: Pay attention, here's the thick of the plot
I pulled up to the corner at the end of my block
That's when I saw this beautiful girlie girl walking
I picked up my car phone to perpetrate like I was talking
You should've seen this girl's bodily dimensions
I honked my horn just to get her attention
She said

Heaven: Was that for me?

Me: I said "Yeah." She said,

Heaven: Why?

Me: I said, "Come on and take a ride with a helluva guy"

*Flash back ends"

Heaven is my heart. We'll be old together . She can have my arm, my liver, my lungs, my blood, my kidneys...everything. I really do miss her. I just wish I was there to save her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
41.9K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...