Syndicate ⇝ Luke Hemmings ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

in which, Luke is sent undercover but falls in love instead RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 4TH IN THE RUKE SERIES A... More

warnings and description
part one
syndicate : chapter one
syndicate : chapter two
syndicate : chapter three
syndicate : chapter four
syndicate : chapter five
syndicate : chapter six
syndicate : chapter seven
syndicate : chapter eight
syndicate : chapter nine
syndicate : chapter ten
syndicate : chapter eleven
syndicate : chapter twelve
syndicate : chapter thirteen
syndicate : chapter fourteen
syndicate : chapter fifteen
syndicate : chapter sixteen (+)
syndicate : chapter seventeen
syndicate : chapter eighteen (+)
syndicate : chapter nineteen
syndicate : chapter twenty
syndicate : chapter twenty-one
syndicate : chapter twenty-two
syndicate : chapter twenty-three (+)
syndicate : chapter twenty-four
syndicate : chapter twenty-five
syndicate : chapter twenty-six
continuation of the book!
part two
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter one
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter two
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter three
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter four
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter five (+)
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter six
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter seven (+)
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter eight
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter nine
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter eleven
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter twelve
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter thirteen
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter fourteen
syndicate Ⅱ : chapter fifteen
syndicate II : chapter sixteen
syndicate II : chapter seventeen
syndicate II : chapter eighteen (+)
syndicate II : chapter nineteen
syndicate II : chapter twenty
syndicate II : chapter twenty one
syndicate II : chapter twenty two
syndicate II : chapter twenty three (+)
syndicate II : chapter twenty four
syndicate II : chapter twenty five (+)
syndicate II : chapter twenty six (+)
syndicate II : chapter twenty seven (+)
syndicate II : chapter twenty eight
syndicate II : chapter twenty nine
syndicate II : chapter thirty *
syndicate II : chapter thirty one
syndicate II : chapter thirty two
syndicate II : epilogue
Other Ruke Books

syndicate Ⅱ : chapter ten

1K 73 118
By asdflkjhg5sos

Hi pls comment where did you all go 40+ comments pls

-

Luke lay in bed, his tummy starting to swell as he felt across the three and a half month bump. He could see his skin stretching and he knew he'd have stretch marks after the birth but he didn't care because he'd have his baby. Then Luke felt Reece reach out his hand and skim across Luke's tummy, making Luke smile and touch his arm, keeping Reece's hand on his stomach.

Luke turned his head to Reece who still had his eyes closed, Luke leant forward and kissed his forehead. "You're old now," Luke whispered.

Reece whined, wrapping his arm fully around Luke's waist and tugging him even closer, "shush baby, too early."

Luke giggled, "it's eleven," he said but let Reece fall back asleep. Luke stared at his husband as he slept, knowing it was Reece's birthday today and the man was twenty-seven now. Luke pressed another kiss to his head before sliding out of bed. He pulled on Reece's shirt and some sweatpants before heading downstairs. He went through the cupboards and decided that Reece deserved a cake, he doubted Reece had had a birthday cake in a very long time and well Reece had a family now and he deserved to celebrate it happily.

Reece woke up half an hour later, feeling the empty part of the bed beside him. He stared at Luke's empty pillow and pouted to himself. Reece sat up, before standing up on his bed, looking over the balcony to see Luke decorating a cake--Reece hadn't had a birthday cake since he was thirteen.

Reece went down the stairs, still in his boxers and going to Luke, seeing him placing the icing on the cake. Reece wrapped his arms around Luke's waist, pulling him as close as possible, their lower halves meeting. Reece kissed Luke's neck, "good morning," he whispered.

Luke smiled, finishing the icing and turning around to Reece, putting his arms around his neck. "Happy birthday."

Reece smiled, "thank you, you made a cake?"

Luke hummed, "you deserved one. Oh, I have a present for you, let me go get it."

Luke ran up the stairs, Reece going to the cake and smiling, Luke had made him a cake, how freaking cute. Luke came back downstairs, handing Reece a wrapped box, and another wrapped present. "Two?" Reece questioned.

"Yes." Luke smiled, "open them already."

Reece sat on the counter, opening up the box, pulling out an alarm clock. "A clock?"

Luke giggled, "because you seem to be late to just about everything according to Char." He said, putting his hand on Reece's thigh.

Reece smiled softly before sighing, "I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral."

Luke took Reece's hand in his own, "I'm so sorry." He said, "where was she buried?"

"In Melbourne, we were raised there mostly, she said she wanted to be buried there," Reece said, rubbing Luke's hand.

"We can take a trip down one day and you can say your goodbye." Luke suggested, "does that sound good?"

Reece smiled, putting the presents down and pulling Luke close. He kissed him softly. "This is why I married you." He whispered, sighing as he rested their foreheads against each other.

"And one day I want a proper wedding with you, invite some friends and family." Luke said, "our baby as the flower girl or paper boy, I want that so bad."

Reece smiled, "that'd be amazing."

They kissed before Reece pulled away and picked up the other present. He unwrapped it and as soon as he saw it, he felt his heart get heavy. "Oh god." Reece breathed, dropping the wrapping paper and looking at the photo frame, the picture inside of himself, Luke and Char at the charity fundraiser back in London.

Reece teared up making Luke pout slightly and take Reece's hand. "when I saw you, I thought you looked so beautiful, and you hugged Char and she looked so happy to meet you and you got along so well and--" Reece choked on tears, making Luke hug him around his waist, Reece holding Luke close.

"It's okay." Luke said, "you'll see her soon, I promise."

Reece sniffled and kissed Luke's head, "I love you."

"I love you too." Luke smiled softly, cupping Reece's cheeks and kissing him softly. Luke then pulled away and took the photo frame and the clock, putting them by the TV in the living room. "How about..." Luke started, going back to Reece, "we go out for dinner tonight and then we go on the boat for a bit?"

Reece nodded, "yeah, sure. Do you want to have a bath with me?"

Luke nodded, "I already had candles in there waiting for us."

Reece hopped off the counter, cupping Luke's cheeks and kissing him deeply. "This is why I love you."

***

That night the two of them took the boat to the town, they walked towards the pier and to the restaurant that was on the end of the wooden pier. They had a table in the window and Reece had his hands entwined with Luke's across from him. They'd already eaten and were now waiting for their dessert, Luke was craving something chocolatey so they got a hot chocolate fudge brownie and ice cream. Reece had his head leant against the window and staring at Luke as the blond looked out the window and towards the ocean. Luke was so beautiful and Reece didn't know how lucky he'd gotten.

Luke licked his lips, watching a boat go by the pier before he looked at Reece and saw the small content smile on his face. "What?"

Reece shrugged, "nothin', just wondering how lucky I got."

Luke smiled, rubbing the back of Reece's hand. "Are you enjoying your birthday?"

Reece nodded, "best birthday I've had in a long time." He smiled, "got to spend it with my family," he said, touching Luke's wedding ring that was pressed against his skin. "My husband and my future baby."

Luke smiled, "I can't wait to have the baby." He said, "though I might cry when the pain starts but it'll be worth it."

The dessert came then, and when the waitress left and Luke took a large bite of the brownie Reece smiled, "I love you," Reece said, luke looking up with chocolate covered lips. Reece grinned and reached his hand forward, swiping at his bottom lip. "You're a mess."

Luke shrugged, "you fell in love with this mess."

Reece sighed, "yeah I did."

Luke ate the majority of the dessert, and the pair left, taking a walk on the pier, and down through the line of open bars and restaurants, passing the bakery Luke worked at (Luke hadn't told Reece about Philip's pass at him) and Luke paused outside of a small baby boutique. Reece looked behind at Luke when he stopped, "what?" Reece asked.

Luke tugged him back, making Reece look at the window, seeing baby mannequins in baby clothes and a shelf full of baby shoes and toys on the window floor. "I want a little girl," Luke said, seeing the baby pink dress and he imagined how cute his little baby would look in it. "Look at the little dress."

Reece did as Luke said and he looked at the clothes and he smiled, he still couldn't believe Luke was pregnant with his baby and they were going to be a proper family.

"How many kids do you want?" Reece asked softly, seeing Luke still staring at the baby things.

"Four," Luke said, "at the least anyway."

Reece nodded, "genders?"

"Three girls." Luke breathed, "one boy." He then looked to Reece. "If we're on the run for a long time, and they constantly keep finding us, what do we do?"

Reece squeezed Luke's hand, "we keep running,"

"And make the kids move up and move their lives too?" Luke said, "that's no life for a child Reece."

Reece sighed, "we'll figure it out Luke, Ashton will help, Michael will too." Reece assured him, "we will be okay, I promise you, Luke."

Luke looked down at his feet, his eyes glancing across his stomach. "You promise me?"

"I promise." Reece said softly, "now cmon let's get home yeah? I wanna get you in bed. I want the birthday present I've been waiting for all day." He smirked, making Luke smile and he tugged them back towards the harbour.

They got on the boat, Reece helping Luke sit down and making sure he was safe before he started up the boat and started the journey back to the house. Half way there, Reece stopped the boat, cutting the engine and moving to Luke. "I just realised something," Reece said.

Luke looked up, a hand on his stomach, "what?"

"I proposed in the shittiest way," Reece said, unbuttoning his blazer. He sat down across from Luke, holding his hand out, "gimme your ring."

Luke gave him a weird look, "what are you doing?" He said, taking his rings off of his left hand. He handed them to Reece, "you don't n--"

"No, shush I am,"

Reece stood up again before he slid down to one knee. "Last time I did this it was post sex and we had a fight right after and you never even said yes, then we got married because I wanted it, you never said you wanted it, I want to hear you say it now."

Luke smiled, "you're an idiot, you don't--"

"Luke Hemmings--"

"Grean." Luke corrected, again.

"Luke I'll push you off the damn boat if you don't let me finish." Reece threatened lightly. "Now, Luke Hemmings, will you do the honour of marrying me?"

Luke laughed, "yes I'll marry you."

"Great because you already did," Reece grinned, sliding the rings back onto Luke's left hand. "Do you like the ring?"

Luke shook his head in disbelief, "I love it." He played along before they both stood up, Luke putting his arms around Reece's neck, the brunet felt Luke's bump again him making him smile before kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too," Reece smiled, cupping Luke's face with one hand, kissing him. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I wish we'd met differently, like how Teddy and Avery met, I wish we could be our cover," Luke said, his hands sliding round to Reece's chest. "Can you even I've skate?"

"I have no idea." Reece laughed, "I mean we could learn."

Luke smiled, "sure, let's do it one day."

"Do you wanna head back now?"

Luke hummed, "okay."

They went back to the house, Reece picked Luke up bridal style before taking him up the stairs and dropping him onto the bed. Reece kicked off shoes, before looking down at Luke who shrugged off his black blazer. Then their eyes met and Luke kicked out his leg, "take off my shoe husband,"

Reece smiled, taking off Luke's shoes. "Socks too?"

"Ew no, I sleep with them on, you know that," Luke said distastefully, sticking up his nose.

Reece chuckled, "how could I forget, you tickle me with your feet every god damn night." He put Luke's shoes away as well as his own before he took off his blazer and knelt down on the bed in between Luke's legs. He leant down, kissing Luke's stomach, "I love you." He whispered to the baby inside. "You're gonna be the prettiest baby alive because your dads are so god damn handsome."

"Do you reckon it'll be blond or brunet?" Luke asked, unbuttoning his shirt and allowing Reece to get to his skin. Reece peppered kisses to his bare tummy now, hands feeling up Luke's chest.

"A pretty blond thing like you, your pretty blue eyes too," Reece said, sighing, "they'll be just like their father, effortlessly beautiful."

Luke smiled, grabbing Reece's shirt and tugging him up. "Kiss me, you're being too kind and I might cry."

Reece laughed, kissing Luke, "I love you, both of you."

Luke smiled, "I love you too."

-

This seemed kinda short but the next chapter will make up for it I promise

THOUGHTS??

Luke's presents to Reece?

Reece re-proposing on the boat?

Their soft little selves that I'll never get over?

PREDICTIONS? What's gonna happen??? I'll aim to update internet boyfriends too today yayyyyyyy

oh I also have a one shot planned and I low-key love it and it'd be vv long, would you guys like that, its like 28 yr old reece and 17 year old luke, the age gap is explained in it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 4.8K 40
In which, Luke becomes a father of six RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 3RD IN THE RUKE SERIES SEQUEL TO: NURTURE ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
424K 18.9K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
161K 9.5K 43
In which, Luke falls in love with the invisible boy RUKE GREMMINGS COMPLETED 1ST IN THE RUKE SERIES ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2015
32.8K 1.2K 33
The story of where two mobsters fall for a money slut hitman, but the said hitman is in love with his stubborn best friend. ------------- "You two s...