The Greasy Love

Par An1meFan1

A romantic story about Jackie The Unicorn and her lover. Plus

Burns

7 0 0
Par An1meFan1

Love is just so beautiful. It's confusing and petrifying, but it's also so wonderful and scrumptious.

Jackie licked her lips in temptation, her whole body was overflowing with excitement. She bit her lips and just stared at her lover. She just wanted to grab them and love them, but was she going too fast? What if they weren't ready yet? Jackie took in deep breaths trying to relax, she started fiddling with anything she had in grasp, her fingers, curling her toes. How much longer was she supposed to wait? A light gasp came out of the unicorn's mouth, she was in heat. She crossed her legs as tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. BEEP BEEP Jackie jumped to the sound and opened the oven door, yanking out the tray of chicken and grabbing a leg. "Ah, burns!" She yelled but continued her mission and took a big greasy bite. A moan escaping the unicorn's lips.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...