When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

Par catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... Plus

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 10

7.1K 297 40
Par catprincess99

Miela POV
I was eating my breakfast sandwich when someone exclaimed from outside, "rogues have invaded our borders!" I saw Kyle get up and leave the house with other strong looking pack members behind him. They haven't trained so I wonder how they will hold up.

The remaining members started gathering the children and bringing them upstairs. As this was happening, Kyle rushed into the house and our eyes met. He slowly walked towards me until he was right in front of me.

"There are rogues out there, the bad werewolves. They are very viscous creatures, nothing like us. So can you refrain from going outside," he asked. A small smile made its way to my face and I gave a brief nod. He smiled back and then ran out the door.

I approached the window, just as Kyle shifted. His wolf was a midnight black colour. It was so magnificent, i could almost feel my hands running through its fur.

I watched as he disappeared into the forest and vanished from view. Rogues were starting to appear, and they were getting closer and closer but they were tackled and later killed by my alpha. Did I just say that? Well that's just the bond talking..

"Will you ever accept him as your mate?" Trina asked.

"No. I don't intend to."

"I have accepted him, just waiting on you to do the same."

"Wait, what?"

Trina didn't reply so I went back to watching. My eyes locked on to a couple trying to protect their daughter as two savage looking werewolves advanced on them. I thought everyone was upstairs. Guess they were out before the rogues arrived.

I was about to move away from the window, when one of the werewolves suddenly ran, pouncing on the man, catching him off guard. He was killed soon after and the woman proceeded to tell her daughter to run as she fought off the mid-shifted wolves but she too met her end.

The little girl reached a tree but when she looked back, her face turned to horror and she burst into tears. It reminded me of myself when i was little, only here the werewolves were advancing on her.

My body reacted on instinct and I dashed out the door and delivered a swift kick to one of the assailants sending him flying far away. The other looked at me with wide eyes but then went back to normal.

"You're just a mere human," he cried. He ran after me but I sidestepped him, while grabbing his arm. I bent it in such a way that it gave off a sickening crack and he howled in pain. It felt good to be honest. Maybe revenge wasn't so bad after all. This could be my practice.

"No Miela," Trina exclaimed. I ignored her and placed one hand on his head and the other on his shoulder. "I'll show you what a mere human like me can do," I whispered in his ear. He looked like a middle aged man and his eyes widened when he saw my eyes.

"You're a- *crack* He never got to finish his sentence as he lay in a crumpled heap down at my feet. I looked up just as the other returned. He looked down at his companion then up at me with wide eyes. He did this several times. I turned and walked towards him but he backed away in fear until his back hit a tree. He perspired profusely as he waited on his death.

"You're rather stupid, you know that," I told the boy who looked around my age. "I would think that you would fight back but here you are acting like a scared little girl." I could hear my mate and remaining pack members returning. I looked back to the girl with a smile, almost forgetting her there. "Run back to the house, little one," i told her in a gentle voice. As I said that she did as was told so I turned back to the the boy in front me.

His fear had diminished but skyrocketed when I looked back to him. "Why are you attacking this pack?" I asked.

"Well my master and i were on our own. We just heard all the others were going to attack. Besides, it's a weak pack and we were hungry so..." he stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering like a fool?" I asked. His eyes went over to his companion then back to me. "Oh that," I smirked. His eyes widened and he took a step back, stumbling into the tree. "Relax, I'm not going to kill you. Its his fault he died anyway. You could have just asked."

"So... What's your name? How old are you? Why are you a rogue?" I fired questions at him. He was hesitant to answer at first but soon he found his voice.

"Carlton. 17 years. My family died." He looked at me with relaxed eyes.

"And you want to kill the little girl's family," I said. "Its not like you're getting revenge or something," muttering the last part. "And you're older than me by a year. You must be ashamed. I'm Miela by the way."

"The alpha's mate?" he asked in disbelief. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "Word has spread that the alpha has found his mate by the name of Miela, who is human." I went from friendly to angry in seconds and growled. He recoiled at my change in emotion.

"Why are you getting so chummy with the enemy? I could be luring you into a trap for all you know. The alpha found his mate but that doesn't mean anything. You werewolves are pathetic.. You should be lying dead on the ground," I said as I stamped it with my foot.

"Why do you get so worked up if someone mentions our mate?" Trina asked me. "And also why take in Carlton yet you don't like werewolves."

"He- He's special," I muttered, not really having a clue why I did.

The pack members finally made it and when the alpha saw me his eyes widened and he sprinted over to me. Carlton didn't move from his position but he visibly started shaking. Kyle made it to us and he growled at the intruder.

"What did you do to her?" he growled. He was being rather protective. That brought a smile to my face but I instantly wiped it off. Carlton looked over to me for help but I said nothing. "You little," he started ready to punch him but I caught his hand.

"He did nothing to me for your information and I came over here to him," I said calmly. "We were just having a pleasant conversation and I am aware he is in need of food and shelter. Thank you for noticing me, alpha."

"Miela, I'm-

"Save it," I interjected. "Let's just go." I looked over at Carlton who was beyond shocked, he was flabbergasted.

"But he's the enemy..."

I walked right up to him. "I thought you were a caring person and you would-

"Ok, Ok," he said stopping me from saying anything else.

"If worse comes to worst, you can just kill him," I told the alpha.

We walked back to the house and stood in front of the onlookers. Everyone looked at Carlton with curious gazes. It was to be expected after all. "Hey everyone," I called gaining their attention. "This boy here, he was a rogue but he will be joining this pack for reasons that I will not say." That sent everyone into a frenzy. "I assure you, he will do you no harm. Alpha even agreed."

He nodded, somewhat reluctantly, and said, "we will also be starting training, from tomorrow morning." I looked over at him in surprise. A smile made its way to his face and I couldn't help but do the same.

Suddenly I felt little hands circling around my leg and I looked down to find the little girl I had saved before. I smiled down at her while patting her head. "Hey, where are her parents?" Chad asked. Carlton shifted uneasily next to me.

"They were killed by a rogue," I whispered and a hush quickly spread across the room but was interrupted by the girl.

"But mommy save me," she said. I instantly recoiled and asked her to repeat. "I want you to be my new mommy. Will you be my new mommy?"

"I- I," I started as tears threatened to spill.

"Momma had said to always be strong. Don't cwy, mommy." She triggered the same memory from before. I sniffed. She reminds me so much of myself when I was young.

"I- I will be your new mommy," I said through tears. There was a round of applause and many forms of congratulations, even Carlton congratulated me. I picked up the little girl who I later found out was four years old and her name was Karin.

~~~~~~
Carlton POV
My master and I were walking through the forest when we heard the rogues around us say they were about to ambush the weak pack nearby so since we were hungry and hadn't eaten anything for two days we decided to take part.

We went far from where the rogues were attacking and entered another part of the territory. There, we saw a family of wolves so we went after them. Since they were the only hindrance to reaching the pack house, we tried to get it over with quickly.

Master dealt with the two adults then we went after the little girl. For a moment it reminded me of myself but I shrugged it off, following my master. Suddenly, I was sent flying far away and hitting straight into a tree by an unknown source. I got up painfully but then I heard master's pained howl and I quickly ran back to where he was.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I lay eyes on my master. He lay dead at a... human's feet? I looked around finding no one but the human and the little girl. I cant believe he was killed by a human. Master was a strong man. She isn't even breaking a sweat. It doesn't make any sense. She finally looked up at me and started to walk towards me.

I backed away in fear. Was she going to kill me too? My back finally hit a tree and I could feel myself perspiring. Her eyes brightened as she stopped.

"You're rather stupid, you know that," she told me. "I would think that you would fight back but here you are acting like a scared little girl." It was embarrassing to here it from an actual girl, who looked around my age, but I couldn't bring myself to fight. Master was dead and I felt hopeless without him. She turned back to the little girl telling her to go back to the house and as she left she turned back to me.

I felt even more scared then. Was she going to kill me now that no one was around? Turns out that she just wanted answers. I told her all that I knew in a stuttering manner. I couldn't believe I was acting this way because Master died or is it because I'm afraid to die?

I found out that her name was Miela and she was sixteen years. It was very embarrassing to find out that she was younger than me and to think I'm afraid of her. Furthermore, she was the alpha's mate. I couldn't believe it. She was the girl that everyone talked about. That since she's human, they could kidnap her and bribe the alpha? She's stronger than she looks and kidnapping her won't be easy. That's for sure.

She admitted to killing him but that she wouldn't kill me. She was being friendly with me... a rogue... I just couldn't believe it. This girl is rather different. I was starting to relax around her but that soon changed when her mate came a-running.

He growled at me and was about to punch me when Miela stopped it. I mean she STOPPED IT with her bare hand. She even defended me and took me in as a pack member. Later, she became a mother to the little girl whose parents my master had killed. I was ashamed that I was even involved in it though no one knew except Miela.

I was beginning to think I would enjoy it here. My new life in a pack house as a new pack member. And all that thanks goes to my new friend, Miela.

Here's another updated chapter.
How is the book going?
What do you think will happen next?
Until next time, my awesome readers ^^
Chao ;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

131K 5.2K 56
You'd think that being a Werecat-- A werepanther to be exact... Created by the ancient Greek Gods--that you would have an amazing advantage against t...
104K 4.3K 38
Lets just say that Im a Werecat, and Im about to make Werewolf history! ...
8.4K 358 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
65.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...