Little Secret

By gat_ksh_trouble

Byun Baekhyun admitted that he do have feelings for his classmate, Park Chanyeol. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue

5

977 48 3
By gat_ksh_trouble

Baekhyun spaces out after he finished what Luhan requested him to draw. He stares out of the window since it is the last hour before they go home, he could use time to think about things that only he, knows. 

Everyone.. Luhan, Jongin, Kris and Chanyeol has been changing lately. In a different way. They.. keep on drifting and bumping onto each other.

He said to himself as he place his head over his palm and runs his finger over the smooth paper.

Even though there is a lot of thoughts running in his mind, his face was kept straight. Looking at the paper like it is air. His stare piercing through the thin sheet.

"Baekhyun?" He was startled when someone pushed him lightly by the shoulder. "A-Ah-- Daehyun?"

"Yes? It's me?"

"Why are you still here?" Baekhyun asked, making the other to choke with his own laughter. Daehyun shook his head and smiled. "Why are you still here? I was about to leave but it looks like the guys left you here, alone."

"Yeah, but because it's important for them to go, I understand. Kris is in his basketball training, Luhan's in the choir practice, Jongin is with the theater club members and Chanyeol's in a band practice. It's not like I am waiting for them, I.. just don't want to go home yet." Baekhyun explained with pouted lips and he counted with his fingers until four that made the other male to laugh. Daehyun pinched the cheeks of the other. "Adorable." He chuckled.

"Yah.. no, I'm not." Baekhyun laughed and waved his hands. Hid face flaming red with the sudden compliment from Daehyun which he likes in the past.

He certainly don't have a man crush on him now but feeling sometimes return and he feels that his feelings for this guy slowly creeps back up from the pit.

The shorter saw the four, entering the room with loud laughs. Daehyun heard them and stood up before snatching a kiss on Baekhyun's cheek before smiling, earning a surprised look on the latter's face. "Goodbye, Baekhyun. See you tomorrow." He said then looked at the four with a blank expression and ran out of the room.

Kris, Luhan, Jongin and Chanyeol fell silent and quickly went to their seats to grab their things. "Let's go home now, Baekhyun. I don't want any bastard to kiss my little brother again." Kris said coldly as he gather his own books. 

Everyone have odd expressions and auras. He just gathered the papers and walked going towards Luhan. "Lulu.." He called. The boy looked at him. Baekhyun stretched his arm to give the drawings. "I worked extra hard on them. I hope you like it."

He felt all the other three looked at the both of them. Baekhyun started shaking when he stretched his arm more. What if Luhan didn't like it? He asked himself.

The boy looked at him finally, but his eyes showed nothing which never happened before.

Baekhyun's eyes went wide and his lips apart. "I-I.."

"Thank you." Luhan said and smiled sweetly. The shorter didn't move, instead he stayed like that, breathing heavily. "What's wrong?" Luhan asked him.

"I-I.. I thought.." He stuttered between breaths. "I thought that you're mad.." He continued, tears swelling in the corners of his eyes. "All of you look like you had a fight."

The guys panicked except for Chanyeol, who watched them comfort the shorter male. After a long stare, he went back on fixing his things. "You all better finish that drama now. Let's go home." He said as he put the strap of small bag over his shoulder.

"You better go walk Mabel to her house." Jongin said and Chanyeol suddenly winced but he nodded. "Yeah, I'll go ahead. Careful walking home." He said shortly and ran after giving Baekhyun a long stare.

Baekhyun's heart almost jumped out when Chanyeol did that. "Tsh, he's not a boyfriend material." Jongin snorted and patted the smaller's shoulder. "Let's go home now."

**

"I'll go now. You guys go that way. I can go home myself." Baekhyun said and smiled, his eyes formed into beautiful crescents. "Are you sure?" Kris asked.

"Um, my house is like a few feet away." Baekhyun replied and walked. "This is literally the wall of the gate.." He said and tapped the cold cement that separates the street and their small house lot.

The three just scratched their heads and started to fidget. "Umm. Okay. Come on, guys. Bye Baekhyun!" Luhan waved. "Bye!" Baekhyun said and waved back.

He watched the back of his friends disappearing, going to the other street going home. "What a day." Baekhyun said to himself, letting his hands fall to his sides and sighs a relief.

He turned and went inside the gate but to his surprise, someone has pulled him and pinned him on the wall. He groaned in pain, "What--" The person covered his eyes before kissing him, making Baekhyun's eyes to widen under the huge hand. Holding his breath in shock, keeping his lips sealed stiff. He even tried to pull away but the guy is too strong.

It lasted for a few seconds and after, the stranger pulled away and pressed his forehead against the smaller's. His hot breath met Baekhyun's pursed lips. Suddenly, he saw light. As fast as the light traveled is as fast as the man disappeared.

"Psst! Hey! Baekhyun!" It was Daehyun who stands in front of him. "Dae.. Daehyun.." Baekhyun stuttered, slowly lifting his hand to his lips.

Daehyun smiled at him widely. 

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked as a red tint crawl on his face. "I came here to give you this." Daehyun replied and rummaged through his bag to get a yellow notebook.

"Oh, I forgot about that, thanks." Baekhyun said and received the notebook with both hands. "You.. you should get going now."

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late." Daehyun said as he look up to the dark sky. "See you next week." He continued and gave another huge smiled. He leaned to give Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Baekhyun smiled to himself before dragging his feet going inside their house.

What the frick. Daehyun kissed me twice today. I'm not even reacting disgusted.

His smile faded in a line of curiosity.

But who the hell.. why the hell.. 

His heart raced. 

There was someone who kissed me. I swear, I saw the seal of our school on his coat. He's a man. He's not a stranger.

***

I forgot to update last Sunday. 

I was so down with the news about Jonghyun. I hope SHAWOLS are doing fine. Don't worry, I believe that he's happy now. Rest in peace, Kim Jonghyun. I, we, will miss you. 

Edited : 05/24/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 251 23
Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been dating for awhile. They love each other, but Baekhyun begins to question his feelings for Chanyeol when he meets Daeh...
5.6K 527 25
Sehun was head over heels in love with Park Chanyeol. Sadly, the feeling wasn't mutual. But with his bag of cookies, Sehun wasn't going to give up wi...
201K 11K 28
Epistolary #1 If a complete stranger around the internet says that he's Park Chanyeol. . . would you even believe it? Thank you @FireLightus for the...
33.7K 1.8K 43
Where Chanyeol Finds Love In A Whisper.