Dark Solace (Jacksepticeye Fa...

By PeskyPhantom

She was born and raised in what she called a home, what others would call a prison. She knew nothing but the... More

Prologue: I Hate Her
O n e • L u c y
T w o • E s c a p e

Short A/N

450 14 21
By PeskyPhantom

Okay. So. I know I promised updates. ... Guess what. Life hates me. I was swamped down with school work (thanks high school). I procrastinated. I got a concussion. And guess what. I have pseudo influenza (for those of you who are worried it's basically a virus with the symptoms of the flu). So updates might (probably) not come as fast as promised. I apologize for the delay, but please bear with me. I PROMISE I'll have a long chapter up. (Haha look who's making promises again wow I'm not good at this)

Please don't chant for my death, the universe is doing that for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
218K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...