Life as a Gym Leader (Pokémon)

By MCK001

This is a fanfic laid out like a diary. It tells the story of Luke, the new Gym Leader of Veridian City after... More

2 - Secret of Typhlosion

1 - Introduction to the Gym

18 0 0
By MCK001

Hello there!

My name is Luke and I am the new Gym Leader here at the Veridian City Gym.

I am, as of yet, undefeated.

I am a special case - before I became a Gym Leader, I was a normal Trainer. I trained Ice types and Fire types.

I did not want to lose any of my Pokémon, so the League told me I could be a double - type Gym Leader.

I also have a secret that me and my Typhlosion share. Not telling until I have to use it.

Today, I was challenged by a kid called Ash from Pallet Town.

We had a good match, but he was far to easy to defeat. One Blizzard attack and he was out.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention my team. I have a Typhlosion - back when he was a Cyndaquil, he was my starter.

I have a Charmeleon.

I have a Jynx.

I have a Glalie.

I have an Arcanine.

Finally, the prize of my Pokémon, I have a Regice.

So far, I have only had to use my Glalie against challengers.

Anyway, see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...