Our Year (Completed)

By _STMG_

*Being Edited, will also upload edited chapter once they're all edited* I wrote the first part of the book wh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thriteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty (FINALE CHAPTER)
BONUS CHAPTER (THANKS FOR 200K)
BONUS CHAPTER (THANK YOU FOR 300K)
Bonus Chapter (Thank you for 400K)
Never The One
BONUS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR 500K!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 600K!!!
BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 700K!!!
THANK YOU FOR 800K BONUS CHAPTER!
SEQUEL UPDATE
SEQUEL COVER VOTING AND TITLE REVEALED!!!
New Book!
OUR FOREVER PUBLISHED!!!
Frozen - Vampire Romance Book
Little Update!! 1.59 M Reads!
Update

Chapter Nineteen

34.2K 1K 42
By _STMG_

Jason POV:

My jaw clenched as I watched the tv. What a fucking whore Rita is! How could she be dating Kendrick and I didn't know about it?! How could Kendrick not even mention it?!

I got off the bar stool and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I dialed Rita's number and waited for her to answer. "Jason, Hey." Rita said, I could hear the smile in her voice. But right now; I didn't care.

"So you were freaking dating Kendrick this whole time?! Well let me tell you something, Rita, you're a slut! You were sleeping with me while you dated him!" I screamed through the phone. I don't know why this made me so mad.

"Jason, please calm down. I-"

"-Oh save your bull shit for someone else," I cut her off. "You couldn't have ever told me you were dating Kendrick?! Oh, and now you're marrying him?! Screw you, Rita!" I hit end angrily on my phone then threw it. I'm done. I'm done with her crap.

As soon as I was done 'distressing' I went back to Serena. I paid then grabbed her arm and left. When we got back to the hotel I went to some other room in our hotel room and locked the door. Pulling out my phone I called Joe.

"Jas-" He started but stopped. "Lauren, don't do that. Jason is on the phone." I laughed a bit because I caught my best friend having sex or getting a blow job. "Sorry, Jason." I could tell he was blushing over to phone.

"Were you and Laur-"

"-Jason! Shut up! Why did you can while I was in the middle of sex?"

"Did you know about Rita and Kendrick getting engaged?"

"I saw it on B.H. You had no idea they were dating either?" I guess no one knew they were dating. Only tv shows and blogs and magazines.

"Nope. And I was screwing her too. Great. I've been screwing Kendrick's girl." I let out a sigh. "I need to pound into some random chick."

"You have a wife now, Jason. You can't just pound in to anyone."

"Yeah well I need to." I let out a sigh. Rita fucking played me. "I have to get the anger out. Little bitch."

"Jason! Come the fuck down. You have a wife. You can't just do anyone. They could tell someone." Joe told me.

"I'll fly Janna and Keelynn out here just so I can fuck them both so hard that all of the hotel would be able to hear us," I said, more to myself then Joe.

"Serena! Is your fucking wife, Man! Fuck her! Fuck her senceslly! You have to fuck her man! She's your wife! You and I both know that you will end up liking her!"

"You know what? Fuck it." I hit end and went back out and found Serena eating. "Serena," I said then walked over to her and took her face in my hands and kissed her. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberries; my favoruite actually. He lips moved against mine as I know she was shocked I did this.

My arms went around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. My tongue begged for entry to her mouth, her lips opened and allowed my tongue entry into her soft, swollen, strawberry tasting lips. My hand travelled down the back of her body and rested right under her ass. We both pulled away for breath from our heated kiss. I rested my forehead aginst hers as we breathed heavily aginst each other.

"What was that?" Serena breathed. I knew she liked it. I hated to admit it, but I did too.

"I needed that." I answered her simply. "I just needed it."

Serena put his hand on my chest and pushed my away slightly only to look up at me with her blue eyes. "We should...We should eat."

I moved a stand of hair out of her face and nodded. I let go of her and sat down right next to her. I picked up my fork and began to eat. Would this cause more weirdness between us? Only time will tell.....

After eating we went back to our hotel. I went into the bedroom I was staying in and shut the door then texted Joe: I kissed Serena....

My phone was ringing seconds after that text was sent. I put the the phone up to my ear after answering. "You fucking kissed Serena?!"

Joe was so loud I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "Joe, you're going to blow my fucking ear drumb out!" I yelled back at him.

"Sorry. But you kissed her?" Well if I fucking just texted you that, I did. Sometimes Joe isn't that bright.

"Yes, Joe. God. Yes I kissed my wife. I kissed her. I liked it Joe, I really fucking loved the feeling of her soft, swollen, strawberry tasting lips against mine. I loved it, Joe." I breathed.

I sounded like a love struck teenager.

"Wow. Jason Manning is tied up on a girl." I could hear the smirk through the phone.

"No, I'm not. Joe, I just likes kissing her. She's a good person and this marriage is only for a year then I never have to see her again." But I wanted to see her again. I wanted to.

"Don't think with your cøck on this trip, Jason. Get to know her and shit before you let that do the thinking." That reminded me of when My mother told me that on my wedding day. Just yesterday...

"Don't you dare think with your dick, Jason, she's a good girl and you're so lucky to even have gotten her to say yes to marrying you!" My mother told me. She loved Serena like her own daughter. Everyone loved Serena.

"Mom, I know. She's good. I get it. But don't yell at me and make me go def before I get married. I'd like to actually hear ny wife's voice again." I lied. I wanted to be able to hear any girl I fucks moans.

"Good. You be good to her and your marriage will last a long time." Pff, Only if she knew. "Don't let your dick do the thinking. Your playboy days are over and now my baby is getting married."

I gave my mother a smile. "I love you, mom." I kissed her forehead and pulled her to me to wrap my arms around her.

"I love you too, baby." She kissed my cheek. "Ten minutes." She smiled before leaving the dressing room.

I'd be married in a short time. My playboy days were over to everyone else. Sure if Serena was willing to put out I'd accept but I still had needs and I haven't once let my needs go unforfiled. I was a man with needs. I couldn't help it but I wasn't going to fuck anyone at my wedding or on the honeymoon that would hurt Serena even more.

I only hurt her so she'll know this isn't going to last forever. Our marriage is for one year and after this one year she'll get three million dollars and leave my life and I'll leave hers. No strings attached.

Unless love interferes.

I was snapped from my thoughts. "Jason! Buddy!"

"Yeah? What?"

"Just get to know her, Jason." Those five words, Just get to know her, stuck with me.

"Alright," I whispered. I hung up and ran a hand through my hair. I stood up and went into the livingroon part of our room. Serena was curled up in the corner of the sofa with a blanket around her and a piece of paper and pencil in front of her. I sat at the opposite end and smiled at her.

"I want to know about you," I told her. I really did. She knew about me, it was time I learn about her. "Tell me about yourself."

She looked up at me and gave a small smile. "I draw- but you know that. My mom left-"

"-Why did she leave?" I asked gently.

"She didn't want me." She looked down at her lap then gave a sad smile. I felt bad, guilty even. Who wouldn't want their baby?

"Before me, my mom and dad had a daughter. She was stillborn and it really really effected them. After three months they both got drunk and made me. She didn't have the heart to abort me so she left after I was born, after giving me a name."

"I'm sorry, Serena. You didn't deserve that." I took her hand and ran my thumb against the top of her hand; her skin was soft.

"My dad got himself killed. He had gambling issues, but he pissed off the wrong person with his mouth- I get my mouth from him." She told me, which made me laughing because she was very mouthy. She gave me a smile. "He pissed off the wrong guy and that guy killed my dad, my dad also slept with that guys wife from time to time."

"Oh wow." I said. I knew she always said her father got himself killed, but I didn't really think he didn't anything like that.

"I've been on my own since I was seventeen and I've scrapped by. I met Lauren my last year of high school when I applied to be a waitress at the bar strip club. We connected instantly and have been friends ever since." Serena smiled at that memory. Her smile was beautiful, it lit up the whole room when she gave a smile like that. It made her look even more beautiful then she already was.

"Have you had any past boyfriends?" I asked her. I wouldn't go any further to sex though. I didn't want to overstep anything.

"One. Mark. Lana stole him." She laughed. "Surprise."

"Have you ever looked for your mom? Or wanted to make contact with her?" I could help Serena with that. It might make her happy, seeing her happy would be amazing. She almost glows when she's happy. And she is my wife, I want to make her happy this year. Any way I can.

"No, I've never wanted to. I got a letter from her on my fourteenth birthday but threw it out without looking. I was fine without knowing about her life."

I nodded.

"Do I get to ask you any question?" A smile played on his soft pink lips, as her white teeth shinned at me.

"As long as you don't ask anything too embrassing." I laughed, she laughed along with me.

She got controll of herself and her laughter died down. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and asked; "Have you cheated on every girlfriend you've ever had?" When she asked it was gental, like she didn't want to offend me. Which she didn't offend me.

"Almost every one of them," I answered truthfully. There was a couple that I didn't cheat on. Which was a bit shocking to think about, or to even say outloud or to someone.

She nodded, accepting my answer. "Have you ever loved anyone? A girlfriend?" That was hard for me to think about. I didn't know. I had strong feelings for some but I don't know if I could call that love.

I shrugged for my answer. "I have one more question, Jason." I nodded. "Do you like me?"

Did I like her?

"Yes."

~Sorry It took FOREVER to upload. Answer to that? No motivation 😂 Yep! Pretty much my life. So I hope you liked it. Got to FINALLY hear about how Serena's father died! Pretty exciting! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading don't forget to COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!

💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
93.2K 3K 39
Well, we all have read the typical billionaire story where the guy is rude, arrogant, cold and heartless until he meets an innocent little beautiful...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
7.6M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...