Forbidden Human Mate

بواسطة ectopiic

It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most p... المزيد

1: New Town
2: School of Dogs
3: Breaking The Ice...Kinda
4: Home
5: Luka's 'Battles'
6: Wait, What!?
7: Secrets
8: "Who did this?"
9: Not My Boyfriend
10: Torn
11: Lukas' POV
12: Like Hell
13: Night Howler
14: The Story Behind Her
15: Crumbling Down
16: Muted
17: Charlotte
18: Clarity
19: Mateless
20: End of It All
Epilogue
from me to you.
HEY!!

21: A Change of Heart

46.4K 1.2K 472
بواسطة ectopiic

"No! Charlie. Don't do that!" Duke shouted grabbing onto my arm.

"Whoa, hey!" I whipped around, and gave him the meaning look I could.

"Don't go to him. Please?" He pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I!?" I replied a bit offended.

"Because, well, because I love you Charlotte Pierce." Duke said getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring.

"Dude! No, ok, um...Duke stop, stand up. Please?" I stammered. What the hell was this boy thinking?

"Well, this escalated quickly..." Grayson trailed off.

"Shut it!" Duke yelled towards his brother.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, and getting his attention. "Don't yell at Gray like that. What? Just because I don't love you back doesn't mean you have to yell at everyone. God, Duke did you really think we would be together? I mean come on, the moon goddess wasn't even rooting for you." I spat, defending Luka.

"What so you love that good for nothing Luka that killed your brother?" Duke said squinting his eyes at me.

"Yes!" I yelled catching myself off guard. "Y-yes I do." I sighed out. "I actually do."

"Charlie! Open your eyes and don't be an idiot! He killed your brother!" He said pointing a finger in my face.

"Well, he's an Alpha. He is my mate. As given to me by the Moon Goddess he is my soulmate, and I will cherish him." I replied straight faced. Duke didn't reply, and I turned and headed for the front door. Before I opened it I turned and faced Duke one last time.

"My name is Charlotte, by the way you can call me that from now on." I growled, and proceeded to leave the house.

I walked outside, and was winded by what had just happened. Why did that happen? Why did Duke think it was a great idea to propose to me? I shook the thoughts away, and ran to my dads car. I sat in the driver seat, and tired to mind link Luka.

"Hey, um I don't know if you'll get this, Luka I'm coming for you. I love you and I don't want to deny my love anymore." I said.

"Let me die, Charlie, please" He answered me weakly.

I didn't reply after that. I just gunned it to his house. When I arrived at the pack house I let my car role to a stop, and I quickly jumped out.

"Luka!" I yelled when I got in front of the steps to the front door. I yelled his name again before I started pounding on the front door.

"Hey, whoa! Lady shut the fuck up! What are you doing who are you?" This guy looked about Lukas age, and pretty tall.

"Where's Luka?" I said panting.

"Look, hun, Im sorry but if you two slept together recently, and he told you he would call you then left. He wasn't gonna call, and he probably isn't interested if he didn't. Leave him alone, it isn't a good time right now."

"What's your name?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Travis" He smiled and threw a wink.

"Well, Travis, I happen to know Luka isn't feeling good because I can feel it." I said putting my hand over my heart. "I can feel it because he's my mate." Travis' cocky grin turned into a knowing frown. He stepped aside, and opened the door. He bowed his head and folded his hand over.

"Future Luna." He said respectfully.

After a while of enjoying being "praised" I tapped Travis on the shoulder, and told him to take me to Luka.

He nodded, and guided me up the stairs. With each step I took, my heart felt more anxious. After a couple of turns we finally reached Lukas room.

"Now, all you gotta do is open the door, and go in." Travis said before he walked off.

This was it, after almost a month I was going to see Luka. I felt like he was gonna hate me when he saw me, but that would be totally understandable by the hell that I've put him through. I put my hand on the knob, and took a deep breath before turning the knob. I opened the door, and he was already standing right in front of the door way.

"Luka, hi.." I trailed off not knowing what to say. He looked awful, aside from the physical pain I felt from him. Just looking at him pained me.

"Go away, Charlotte." Luka said flatly not even looking me in the eyes.

"No, Luka." I replied strongly. He sighed and walked towards his bed still not looking at me.

"I hate to do this, really, Charlotte.."

"But what?" I interrupted.

"I Luka Pierce..."

"What? Luka look at me!" I cut into his sentence, but he proceeded.

"Reject you Char..." he continued. That's when I knew exactly what I was doing.

"Luka." I whispered to myself as I ran to him, turned him around, and kissed him. We had not done this since he marked me inside that one class room. It took him a little bit to kiss me back due to the shock he was in. I started to let what I felt for him slip into the kiss. I was so desperate to feel this intimacy from him that I just let myself unravel for him.

After a while of out kiss getting deep and passionate. He pushed against my shoulders causing my hand to slip off the dresser I had pushed him against, which broke the kiss.

"Charlotte, what are you doing?"

"Charlie." I corrected him. "Well, I thought that by me coming here it would show you that I accept this. It didn't. So I did the one thing that would convince you that I didn't want to live without you. By the way, I miss your lips on mine." I tried not to blush from the last part.

"I-I thought you hated me." Luka said. I could see how hurt it made him to recall the memory. I couldn't help but step to him, and lift his face to look at me. I took his cheeks into my palms.

"I tried.." he winced at my words. "But.." I quickly continued. "I couldn't. I don't want to, aside from the whole mate things and me without a doubt loving you due to that...I love you now because I want to. I realized that."

"Little did you know, I was breaking when I fell asleep. I was haunted by your face every time I closed my eyes." He said, his voice breaking.

Luka looked away from me, and to the floor. I didn't know if I even made sense. It made me a little uneasy because I was coming back after all my attempts of making him leave me alone. He had left me alone, and now I come back? This is the part in the movie where the guy says it's too late and runs off with another girl.

"Oh god." I groaned, and stepped away from between his legs. I paced the floor in front of him holding my head. " I'm so sorry, Luka. I fucked up. You shouldn't take me back." My eyes started to well up with tears. He snapped his head up so now he was watching me. "I don't deserve you. You didn't deserve my shit that I put you through. Luka I'm so sorry." I cried. "I should-yeah I'm gonna go." I said sadly. I absentmindedly waited for him to stop me,  it he didn't.

"Yeah" He quietly said. I didn't know if I was supposed to hear that.

"You know Luka, I realized, with you I'm alive. Like all the missing pieces of my heart have finally collided. These past three weeks without you I felt broken, like I was half of a whole." I choked up with my back to him. "With you, im a beautiful mess. You're my favorite part of me...with you standing next to me, I feel secure."

I made my way to the door painfully slow. As I realized he wasn't going to move and stop me I grabbed the door and pulled it open. I saw his had come to the door and shit it. He grabbed me around my hips and turned me. He pinned my hips to the door, and stared into my eyes.

"Luka." I breathed.

"Stop talking." He smirked, and smothered my lips with his. After a while of us kissing he detached his lips, our faces still inches from each other. I could feel his minty breath fan my face.

"Jump." He whispered. I smiled bitting my lip, and did as I was told. He supported me with his hands on my butt. I would be lying if I didn't say it felt super weird because I had never let a guy touch me this way or even get so close. He walked to his bed, and sat me down on the edge.

"Charlotte I..." I stopped him in his thoughts when I left lifted up my arms. He swallowed nervously. "What are you doing?"

"Completing the mating process, right?" I asked giving him a smirk. He reached for the hem of my shirt and piled it up, and over my head.

He touched our noses and growled playfully. I could slowly feel my wolf come back to me little by little. Luka kissed me fully on the lips then peppered kisses down my jaw then to my neck. He hit my sweet spot which earned a gasp of pleasure out of me.

"Just stop and take me already." I said breathlessly. After I said that he froze, his head still in my neck. He had stopped all movement which scared me a little.

"Luka?" I whispered. He brought his head up to look at me, out faces were very close in proximity. When I could fully see his face, I watched his eyes turn a darker shade of brown, and he licked his lips. Before he helped my body move up on the bed I could have sworn I say lust in his eyes.

When he laid my head on the pillow he proceeded to kiss down my body stopping at my drawstring to my sweats. He untied the string with his teeth and painfully slid my sweats all the way down till I was just in my bra and underwear.

"Now I'm really going to show you how much I love you Charlotte." He said pulling off his shirt from the back, and throwing me a gorgeous smile. The absolute sexiest way any guy could ever.

"It's Charlie" I giggled.

•••
I've been so stressed these past couple weeks. It rlly sucks. Anyway I hope you all love this chapter its extra long. I worked extra hard lol. I'm so sorry for anyone who got an update that I had done earlier, but I was in class seeing if I could try and write. My wifi was wacky and it ended up publishing this chapter totally not finished so that was that. I love everyone who comments it shows me ppl actually feel something when they read my junk.

I want to connect with my readers of this book so add me on snap; janay_teresa my instagram and twitter are; xxbabyyjayyxx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8M 50K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
2M 48.2K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
86.1K 1.8K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...