Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

48. (The Streamy Awards)

596 22 3
By KSmittySmith

The day of the Streamy Awards

This is it. This is the day I've been waiting for. Although I never imagined it with Cameron Dallas, the more the merrier. It was about 10am and I lay in bed smiling. For once this week I was smiling. For the past three days I didn't talk to Nessa, Tana, and Lyndsey. Cameron and I exchange a few words here and there. Jasmine was the only person who wouldn't leave me alone. Someone knocks on my front door and I get and go over to answer it, Jasmine. I open the door and she was holding me a Starbucks drink and a treat in a Starbucks bag.

"Morning, morning" she says and I smile at her.

"Morning" I said and she steps in and I close the door.

"I stopped and got you a mocha frappe and a chocolate-chip muffin" she says putting it on the counter.

"Yum, thank you Jasmine"

"Are you excited?"

"Yes! You've been asking me that non-stop. I am really excited" I stare at her and she smiles at me. "How are the girls?"

"Ugh" she said walking over to the couch and sitting down. "You girls are best friends, and all this fighting needs to stop" I ignore her and take a drink of my frappe. "Alright, your beauty team will be here in about an hour. So finish your breakfast, go take a shower and shave every inch of your body"

"Even my..."

"Yes even your..." she says and we laugh. I grabbed my breakfast and went to my bedroom to watch some TV and eat. After I was done, I went to take a shower. I felt good, I felt amazing. I was screaming Justin Bieber "Cold Water" in the shower and life felt perfect. After my shower I get out and check my phone.

C: Hi beautiful! I hope u slept well and I cant wait to see u 2nite Mel.

M: I did and I can't wait to see you!

Andrea Russet text me.

A: Heard the news about you being a nominee and wanted to say congrats. I can't wait to see you tonight! You're going to be so hot

M: Thank you Andrea! I'm so excited to see you, you slay every year

Jack Gilinsky text me

J: I haven't got the chance to say congrats on being a nominee tonight. I have a really good feeling you're going to win. Have fun tonight Mel.

M: Thank you Jack, that means a lot! See you tonight.

Mama Smith text me

MS: Send me lots of pictures! Act like a lady! Smile. I'm so proud of you Mel, love you!

M: Thank you mama, I will and love you too!

After texting everyone back I hear chatter coming from the living room. I open my bedroom door to see a bunch of people coming into my house. I walk out to look for Jasmine and she was in the kitchen talking to someone.

"Hey?" I said to her and she looks at me.

"Good! You're out" she says walking pass me and going into the living room. "Alright everyone, please go get set up in different parts of the apartment. There is lots of food in the kitchen thanks to Carters Catering! Tonight is a big night for my girl so please put on 110%! Now let's get to work!" Jasmine yells and everyone claps. Someone starts to play music on my TV and I was super excited for this. I've never had my own glam squad and everyone was super nice. After all the eyebrow plucking, the eight people working on my hair and four people working to beat my face. It was time for the dress and I couldn't be any more excited. Jasmine brought it into my room and I put it on like it was the most fragile piece of clothing I ever worn. Which to be honest? It was. After putting my dress on, I stare at myself in the mirror. A lot can change in one year. You could be at the lowest part of your life then once you work hard you could feel like you are on top of the world. People always want the finish product but never want to do the work. I'm so happy how hard I push myself and now look at this amazing opportunity. It's all about following your dreams.

"Mel?" someone says knocking on my door. I walk over and answer it and Jasmine stares at me covering her hand over her mouth.

"Damn girl, you are so beautiful" she says and I smile.

"Please stop, you're going to make me cry" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"I'm so happy for you, and very proud of you Mel, you deserve everything and more" Jasmine says hugging me.

"I owe a good 50% to you and my mom" I say and she smiles.

"Come" she says pulling my hand and I follow her down the hallway when I saw three dresses, three girls, and three beautiful faces. Nessa, Tana, Lyndsey.

"Damn" Lyndsey says.

"Mel, I think I'm lesbian" Tana jokes and we laugh.

"Melanie, you look so beautiful!" Nessa says and I smile at her.

"Me? Look at you ladies, ugh you all are drop dead gorgeous" I said covering my mouth.

"Shut up, look at you" Tana says walking over to me. She hugs me and I hug her back. "I'm sorry about the other day and what I said"

"Don't worry about it" I said smiling at her.

"Mel..." Nessa says and I look at her. "I'm sorry for what I said to you. Like I truly am! I was mean to you and I was just awful towards you and I hope you can forgive me"

"Nessa, of course" I said hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you and you're going to go so far in life!" she says and I smile.

"We all are" I smiled at them.

"We love Cameron don't get us wrong" Lyndsey.

"And can't wait to see you guys tonight" Nessa says.

"I'm still team Gilinsky but it's whatever" Tana says and we laugh again.

"Where's Christian?" I asked.

"On his way" Nessa says smiling at me.

"We're going to go, but we will see you there Mel" Lyndsey said.

"Okay! Have fun!" I said.

"You too!" Tana says and the girls walk down the hallway down to the front. I turn around and look at Jasmine and she's smiling at me. The glam squad was packing up leaving and I go into the kitchen to grab a water.

"So is everything good, everything ready to go?" Jasmine asked picking up her purse.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's coming up on six" she says looking at her phone.

"Yes, we're good. The car is about to be here. So she told me not to bring my phone, but come on how am I supposed to snapchat?" I said and we laugh. "So I'll text you when I'm heading to the after party!"

"Sounds great! Have fun! I'll be watching it live so don't fall when you go onto stage to get your award" she jokes and I rolled my eyes.

"Love you Jas" I said.

"Love you too Mel" she says leaving. I was alone in my apartment. I go to the back to grab my phone and look at myself one more time in the mirror. I went to grab my 'Cam's Girl' necklace that laid on my sink and put it on. I smile at myself and left and took the elevator downstairs. I walk out of my apartment building to see a bunch of papz. I mean a lot of Youtubers live in this apartment so of course they are outside. However, there was only one black car and I knew it was mine.

"Melanie, where's Cameron?" a papz shouted.

"Mel, are you going by yourself?"

"Melanie, are you and Gilinsky seeing each other" they all were shouting from different directions and all I did was smile.

"Melanie Smith, right?" the driver says as I approach him.

"Yes" I said and he smiles and opens the door for me. I get into the car and the driver closes the door. I get on my phone and decided to tweet.

MeetMel: Heading to the Streamy's super excited

"It's a lot a traffic out here" the driver says.

"Yea I bet" I laugh and text Cameron.

M: Hey babe, have you left yet?

I set my phone down on the seat and looked around and waited for Cameron to text me back. After about ten minutes pass, nothing. I pick up my phone and call Cameron and all it does is ring. I end the call and went to call Rachel. Nothing. She did say no phones, but you would think she would have hers. I put my phone down and looked out the window to see we were passing Smoothie King. The first spot Cameron and I met. The day he bought me a medium Mango Smoothie. I smile and leaned my head back. I get on my phone and started to tweet a bunch of people back. I even started to snapchat. After a few minutes pass, something catches my eye and I look over to see the same Smoothie King again. I put my phone down and stare at it then I lean over to the driver.

"Sir, are you lost?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" he says.

"I asked if you were lost. If you are, its fine, I can give you directions" I said.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about miss" he says and I look at him confused.

"I'm supposed to be going to the Hilton Hotel"

"Those weren't the directions I was given. I was told to just drive you around for about thirty minutes" he says and I stare at him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had to actually be somewhere"

"Who told you to do this?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I don't remember her name. It started with a 'R' I believe"

"Rachel?"

"Yes! Rachel was her name!" he says and my heart sunk. This cannot be happening. I pull out my phone and called Rachel.

"Could you take me to The Hilton Hotel please" I said turning around and listening to her phone ring. I continued to call her and it was nothing but ringing. "SHIT!" I yelled. This is not happening. Please this is not happening. We pull up to the Hilton Hotel and it was dead. There wasn't any other black cars there. There wasn't anything! I decided to call Cameron and his phone just rung. No, no, no! I felt a tear drop and slowly dab it away. "I'm sorry, could you take me downtown to the Microsoft Center please?" I asked.

"Of course" he says and I lean back. This was supposed to be the best day of my life. "It's going to take us a minute for us to get there because of the traffic"

"I understand" I said calmly. I still continued to call Rachel and Cameron. Those were the only ones I could call! I didn't know Aaron's or any of the guy's number, so it was either Cameron or Rachel. My phone finally dings and I look at it. Nessa.

N: Where the hell are you! Why is Cameron with Hailey Baldwin!!!!!!!

My heart stops. My breathing slowed down and I stare at the text message. Hailey Baldwin? There was no way in HELL, Cameron would do this to me. I refuse to believe it. I dared myself to get on twitter to see if it was true and it was. There were pictures of Cameron and Hailey getting out the car walking up to the red carpet. I hurried and exited out of Twitter. This is not happening. He wouldn't. Please tell me he wouldn't. I start to shake my leg and bite my nail because this cannot be happening. After about forty minutes being in LA traffic, we finally arrive at the Microsoft Center.

"Could you stay here for a minute sir?" I asked.

"Yes, of course" he says. I get out the car and start to walk onto LA Live. I look ahead and there were still a bunch of people outside. I slowly walked up to the Microsoft Center. It was a real Cinderella moment. I was in a white dress, coming in by myself. However, Cinderella was about to have the best night of her life, mine... not so much. I stop before I reach the carpet and turned around to the J.W Marriot where they have a huge TV monitor outside of their hotel. I watched as the Awards have already started. I stand there and stare at the screen and that's when I saw the camera show...

Cameron Dallas and Hailey Baldwin sitting next to each other.

Authors Note: (WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
253K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
63.8K 4.4K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...