A Rising Dawn (Jasper x Avery...

By megabee33

Avery Swan hadn't heard from or seen her sister Bella since she left for Forks, Washington. Now her older sis... More

Avery Rose Emma Swan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Book 2

Chapter 16

6.8K 174 7
By megabee33

~one month later~

The day that I had been dreading was finally here. Alice had seen the Volturi coming for them as soon as the first snow fell. And today was that day.
Waking up I took a shower and found that both Bella and Jasper had sent me a text.

B: Keep Charlie safe and don't leave the house.

J: please stay safe Avery. I love you with all my being.

I sat my phone down. Not bothering to text them back because by now they would be gone. Sighing I got dressed and headed down stairs to find a note from Jasper saying that Charlie had gone over to Billy's for the big game. Glancing over at the clock I knew that it had started already so I didn't want to bother him by calling him.
Nor could I call up Jacob. One because I was still super pissed at him and two because he and the others were at the battle.
    It felt so strange being in a new house. Alone. Two weeks ago I had moved in with Jasper in his little cozy cottage and it felt unreal to me. I was only 18 and already engaged and we were living together. Things had moved quickly between us, but I didn't care. I felt comfort, protection and love from him and I knew that he felt the same way. I was his mate and he was mine. And nothing was ever going to change that.
~
"Hey dad". I spoke into the phone. "It's Avery. I just wanted to know if you were going to stay at Billy's for supper. If not then you could come over and I could make us some steak. Alright I love you bye". I hung up the phone and sighed.
30 minutes passed with no word from Charlie. Sighing I went over to the fridge. 
   "Well Avery it looks like your on your own for supper tonight". I said to myself reaching for a frozen pound of steak.
          Finishing up the the last touches on the steak I stepped back. Placing my hands on my hip I smiled. That steak didn't look half bad if I did say so myself. I want the best cook around, but Charlie and Bella enjoyed my cooking so I wasn't going to quit. Even if Bella couldn't eat what I made anymore. She was on a special diet called Vampirism. Your only allowed blood and that was it. Seemed pretty boring to me. I laughed out loud at my own joke.
    "Oh dear lord I need more friends". I chuckled to myself.
After washing up my dirty dishes I sat down on the couch with the remote and a warm blanket. Scrolling through the different channels I noticed that they were having a Disney movie marathon. In the mood for something happy I changed to that channel as the opening song of Frozen flooded the living room.

Just two or Three chapters to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.7K 32
SET ALIGHT BOOK TWO Theme- Wish That You Were Here - - - Jordan Swan is not ordinary. In fact, she's extraordinary, in Jasper's eyes. Happy, and ful...
293K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...
3.5K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
173K 4.7K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...