R U D E

By only-half-the-story

She was the N I C E girl until she got R U D E. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

1

223 10 0
By only-half-the-story

***[DIALOGUE KEY:]***
["ANYA"]
["EVERYONE ELSE"]

***********************

Anya was always the N I C E one. A good F R I E N D.

There she was, aged 6 in the playground. A girl fell in the sand.

"Are you O K A Y ?" 

"Y- Yes." 

But the girl continued to C R Y. So Anya pulled the lollipop out from her pocket. The S P E C I A L one from her dad at war.

"Here. Have this"

The little girl stopped crying and smiled, completely unaware that Anya silently C R I E D herself to sleep that night. She missed her D A D D Y and that was the last thing she had of H I M.

*****

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
Please do:

Vote - I slaved over this piece as I have for all of my pieces, give me at least a little credit *pretty please w/ a cherry on top*

Comment - a writers gotta know what it's readers think, else they might just jump into a book and never return.

Follow - Cuz without followers I am nothing. NOTHING i say. NOTHING.

Share - Cuz love don't spread on its own.

Peace out, Ella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
76.2K 3.8K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
27.1K 1.8K 14
Kathryn, Katie, McCloud was a stunning 19 year old that was an up and coming barrel racer who was madly in love with the up and coming bull rider Col...
408K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞