Glowing Eyes: joshler

By -pastelboys

"I'm holding on to what I know And what I know I must let go" lane boy continuation More

Preface
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 {finale?}

4

2.5K 146 46
By -pastelboys

As soon as I walked into the apartment, I crashed onto the couch.

"Remind me to disinfect the couch later."
I mumbled, making Josh chuckle

"Rough day?"

I just nodded

"I want sleep."

"Aw I planned a movie night thing. There's a movie on Netflix that looked good."
Josh smiled

I looked at him
"Which one?"

"Visions."

"Isn't that-"

"Yes, it's a horror movie."
Josh laughed
"But my room is down the hall, so no creatures of the night will get you while you try to sleep."

I couldn't help but giggle.
"Pop the popcorn while I get changed?"

He nodded eagerly and smiled, darting over to the kitchen immediately.

I came back into the living room with
my pajamas on and a blanket over me.
"Ready?"
I questioned as I stared at the popcorn.

He moved the bowl to the arm furthest from me.
"Yes."

I smiled and walked over to the couch, plopping down wherever ever was comfortable. I think this movie night will make me less tense, not so worried about..well everything.

Ten minutes before the movie was due to end, after many jump scares. I found myself in Josh's arms, I knew we were probably moving too fast, but I felt safe.

"Ty?"
I heard Josh question me.

"Yeah?"
I asked, earning a giggle as a reply.
"What?"

That's when it happened. The thing I wanted to avoid, had happened.
And I couldn't stop it, even if I wanted to.

{not edited}
thanks so so much for 7k+ on Lane Boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 60.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...