Dylan O'brien & Other-Smut-Im...

By stydiakisses1991

Just your average 17 year old with nothing better to do, oh and did I mention I love Teen Wolf? Annnndd Dyla... More

Welcome
Jealousy
Mine
What Just Happened.....
What's It Going To Be?
*RANT*
Insatiable
Wrecked
*Important*
3 Weeks
Only My Name
Sex Dreams (Stydia)
It's Not Lydia...
*Rant* (part 2)
You're Mine {pt 2 to 'Only My Name'}
Authors Note
Dylan Fucking O'Brien
The Guy In The Bar
Adventures In Roscoe
The New Teacher
Congratulations
Research
Roomates
Rivals

Wolfsbane Vodka

1.3K 17 11
By stydiakisses1991

*Just replace your sister's name (if you have one), mine is Alyssa*

"This is bullshit." You heard Stiles exclaim as he slammed the door on the jeep shut.

"You only think it's bullshit cause we're in the middle of butt fucking nowhere." You looked around at your surroundings which consisted of a whole load of trees and not a lot else.

"No, it's bullshit cause we have to stay cooped up in a cabin, where literally any slew of dangerous psychopaths could be waiting in the shadows to slit our necks or drink our blood."

You heard Scott laugh from behind him. "You've been reading too many books. This isn't Twilight" He closed the boot shut, grabbing bags like they weighed nothing.

"The harsh reality is Scott, is we don't know what's out there!" Stiles grabbed the bag off Scott, crumbling slightly at the weight. "What in the name fuck is in this bag?!" He exclaimed hiking the bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, sorry dude, wrong bag." Scott took it off him one handed before handing Stiles the other bag. "There we go, that's better right?" Stiles unzipped the bag, looking at the pillows and blankets that filled it.

"Yeah, at least if I get chased through dark ass woods i'll either have comfy landing or I'll be buried in this bag." He pouted, waving as another car pulled up to the clearing.

You heard Malia before you saw her. "Lydia, I don't know why you insisted on wearing high heels in the forest on a hike but I swear I'm not carrying you if you end up pulling a muscle or whatever because of them."

Lydia stepped out the car, instantly changing into flats upon seeing the mud on the floor. "It's the whole principle of the thing Mal, you don't understand, this skirt was not meant to be worn with running shoes." She signaled to her skirt. "But I guess sometimes we all have to make sacrifices huh." She shrugged grabbing her bag out the car and marching over to where you were huddled around Stiles' jeep. "Where exactly is this cabin then huh?" she peered through the gap between Stiles and Scott, both of the boys easily towering over her without her skyscraper heels.

"I think if we head south west we should hit it before it gets dark." Scott pointed behind him, a trail barely visible in the dense foliage.

"Oh that looks so enticing" You joked dryly. "I agree with Y/N, sorry buddy but I don't particularly feel like hiking through the inspiration for Blair Witch Project." Stiles reached over to Scott, punching him lightly in the arm.

"Don't we have to wait for Liam and Mason too?" Malia piped up, bags draped over her body like she was a walking coat rack. "They'll be here soon enough, they should know where we're going, if not I'll howl." Scott joked. Stiles was quick with wit. "As long as it's not like the first time you ever howled then that's fine."

He doubled over in laughter. "Aw Y/N you weren't there, it was hilarious! He sounded like a cat in a-" Low growling noises came from somewhere deep inside Scott his eyes flashing red. "He sounded like a really scary werewolf." He pressed his lips together trying to stop the laughter.

"But shouldn't we tell them which way we went? 'Cause it looks to me like there is a few possible outcomes, we could go the way you said which would technically be faster if we didn't mind breaking our necks on the ravine-" Lydia interrupted, her long hair tucked behind her ears like she'd have it when she was concentrating. "- Or we could go this way which would get us there not long after the first one would, but the terrain is a lot more forgiving."

Stiles fell against his jeep. "I'm with Lyds on this one. Sorry dude but I can't afford the hospital bill for breaking any bones." He put his hands in the air like he was surrendering. "Fine, let's go that way, everyone got everything they need?" You all nodded, heading off after Lydia who had walked off onto a dirt path. She left a note on a tree, leaving instructions on which way you were going. Hoisting your bag higher on your shoulders you followed after her. The walk was long and tiring but the banter between you all made it semi bearable. You joked with Malia that you could outrun her.

"I mean I've done cross country since I was like 4. I'm an athlete, I'm practically Usain Bolt." You laughed as she looked at you quizzically.

"I don't know who that is." She replied dryly.

"He's the fastest guy on the planet." You informed her, as she looked on nodding slowly.

"Okay, but Stiles was telling me that Barry Allen was the fastest man alive." You shot a look at Stiles who was trying his hardest to suppress a smile.

"REALLY STILES?" You shouted at him causing the whole pack to come to a standstill.

"You know she doesn't know who that is?!" He snickered and you hit him with the bag you had in your hand. "Malia, Barry Allen is a FICTIONAL character in a comic book. He's known as The Flash who is a meta human that can run fast enough to break through timelines."

She looked at you and shrugged. "All I know Y/N is that you can't run faster than me. I was a coyote for most of my life, running is all I knew." You cocked your head, nodding in agreement. "Okay, you win this time. But I could totally beat Stiles in a race."

Stiles stopped, looking at you with a gleam in his eye. "I would try but I'm totally holding all these bags, they're super heavy and they'd weigh me down." He made excuses, pretending to struggle with the bag he was holding.

"I'll hold it for you dude, it's no bother. I really want to see Y/N kick your ass." Scott took the bags from Stiles as he held on to it. "I mean I don't want to embarrass her. It's not polite to beat a lady." Stiles defended himself.

You laughed, your hands on your hips. "You haven't thought of me as a lady since you saw me demolish a steak faster than Malia can devour a deer."

"That's not true. Well it's kinda true." Stiles blushed as he looked at the floor, his fingers raking over the back of his neck. "What do I get if I win?"

You shrugged. "A whole big pile of fuck all. You also get bragging rights."

He sighed. "I'm in! But if you win you get the same. I guess."

You dropped your bag on the floor before taking place next to Stiles. "Don't cry like a little baby when I beat you."

A minute later and you were off. You loved running, you always had, you'd do it to relieve stress. Which you had to do a lot considering you lived in Beacon Hills. You pulled ahead of Stiles, slowing down just a little to make it more fair. You felt the wind whip through your hair as Stiles pushed ahead. Feeling the burn in your legs you pushed on easily over taking him, waving as you ran. You finished before him, your palm hitting the tree as you panted. He followed after you, slowing to a jog. "Hey loser, how does it feel?" , you laughed as he doubled over clutching his chest.

"I think I just died. I can't run. People who run should be shot. Congrats, I'm going to puke take me somewhere." He collapsed to the floor, his face flushed beet red and the pack trailing towards you.

"Congrats Y/N, come on dude. Scott reached out a hand to Stiles pulling him up and moving him to a tree to puke.

"I went easy on her, I would have won but as people always say ladies first right?!" His face contorted as he stood, his balance wavering for a second.

You took your bags from Malia, unloading her a bit. "Hey guys do you think I could get cell service out here?" You posed the question after walking for a while the sun starting to set.

"Sure, you wanna check in on Alyssa?" Scott asked pulling back from the pack to talk to you. "I know you're worried about her but I'm pretty sure she's being taken care of. Pretty well if you ask me." Isaac had stayed behind with your sister, you insisted that she came with you but they assured you they had it covered. "Still, I'll give you guys some privacy. COME ON GUYS LET'S GO" He hollered at everyone as they carried on down the path.

"Thanks."

You dug in your pocket fishing out your phone and typing her number in. It rang a little bit before she picked up her breathing erratic. "Lyssa? Is everything okay?" You asked worry in your voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sup?" She was chirpy which was strange considering she worked today.

"You sure? You sound happy, how was work?" You made small talk hearing about her numbnuts customer.

"Honestly I want to quit this stupid ass job. I fucking hate our customers, I don't think they know their asses from their mouths with the amount of shit they spew." She laughed.

"Isaac's looking after you right?" You could hear the smile in her voice.

"Oh he's taking care of me really well, don't you worry about that!" Isaac and her had been on and off for a while, never anything serious though. She would tell you if it was serious.

"I totally didn't need to know that! You've always been the lucky one. Do you even know how long it's been since I've even kissed a guy?!" You carried on walking, laughing as Stiles fell over feigning a heart attack.

"Yeah, don't know for how we'll last but Jesus it's fun. How's things over there?" She asked her voice now thick with worry.

"We've been walking for what feels like ages, I'm thirsty in more ways than one, salty and tired. Plus I think my feet are actually about to quit on me." You complained.

"You know if you're thirsty you do have two pretty good looking glasses of water there." Lyssa joked. You looked to Scott and Stiles, your eyes raking over them as they walked. You could most definitely work with that. "Plus I'm pretty sure they're thirsty too!"

You laughed, interrupting her before she got carried away. "Yeah okay, you're my sister and I love you but you're a bit delusional. Scott hasn't even looked at another girl since Allison and Kira. And Stiles? Ever since Malia and him broke up it's just been kinda the same."

"I'm the delusional one? You're joking with me right Y/N? You're the delusional one. Those boys have been after you since day one. Who said there had to be feelings? You at the cabin yet?"

You grumbled back."Shouldn't be long now, we said we'd be there before dark so we shouldn't be too far off? I think. I hope" You scrunched your nose, gripping the bag as it slipped in your fingers.

"Well ring me or message me when you get there okay?" You nodded, forgetting that she couldn't see you.

"Of course I will, have fun with Isaac!" You joked with her.

"Oh don't worry I will. Love you boo!" You blew a kiss down the phone before clicking off the call and running to catch up with the pack.

"Everything okay back home?" Scott asked falling into step with you.

"Yeah, Lyssa and Isaac are back together again!"

Scott nodded. "I know, I caught them making out the other day."

You slapped across his arm. "Why didn't you tell me? She's my sister!"

He laughed, looking at you as you walked. "That's why. Plus it's not my business, I thought you'd appreciate it more coming from her."

You reached on your tippy toes, ruffling Scott's hair. "See that's why we're friends. I'm irrational and you still love me for it" He smiled, his eyes illuminating. You walked ahead, wanting to help Lydia with her bags. You fell in step with her, chatting about nothing important as Stiles and Scott joked about behind you guys.

You reached a clearing after a while of walking ending up taking a break, digging out water bottles and snacks from bags you were sick of carrying. "Hey, save some of the chocolate for me Stiles." You launched towards him, falling on his lap as he held the chocolate just out of your reach.

"Work for it. Why should I huh?"

You prodded him in the side and he retracted his arm just close enough for you to grab the chocolate. "Cause I'm resourceful and petty and I won in the race." You grinned breaking the chocolate into pieces and handing some out to everyone. Malia and Lydia stuffed it in their mouths, grins on their faces as they sat cross legged in the dirt. Scott put his to the side, saving it for later for when he would really need the sugar. Stiles didn't even chew or savor it, it was gone in a flash.

"You're a pig Stiles, an actual pig!" He pressed his nose up, snorting as he got in your face. You tried to avoid his movements but your clumsiness got the better of you and you clashed heads with him. He pulled away from you, the hand that was pressing his nose now wrapped over his forehead. "Dork." He laughed before pulling away from you. You all ate, recovering from the long walk before you set off again, moving faster because you just wanted to get there and not have to think about any sort of physical movement for a while.

You carried on through the woods chatting away. Stiles and Scott goofed off with each other at the back, Lydia protesting each step of the way. They were trying to out dork each other and it was kind of adorable. "-BUT YOU'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN STAR WARS?!" You heard Stiles shout and you repressed a giggle. You and Scott had got close a while ago, he'd been there for you when you found out about the supernatural and you'd been there for him when Allison had died. You'd formed a close bond with your Alpha, naturally falling in with his pack. And their pranks, yours was the best one though. You'd sat and watched every star wars film with Scott and the pack (minus Stiles) under the oath they couldn't tell Stiles that Scott had seen it. You were waiting for the perfect moment to unleash the news. Now was perfect, Scott turned the tables on Stiles, schooling him on his favorite movies. "OKAY WHAT THE HELL" He exclaimed when Scott finished his lecture.

"Don't ask me, ask Y/N?! It was her idea!" Scott pointed to you and you burst out in a fit of giggles.

"YOU CAN'T PROVE IT MCCALL!" You yelled, walking faster to escape Stiles as he stumbled towards you. You started to jog, always staying slightly out of reach of a very frustrated Stiles.

"When I catch you Y/N, you're dead. I mean it. I will end your life! HE DIDN'T WATCH IT WITH ME! How could you do this to me!" You giggled, you knew he wasn't angry, he was just overreacting.

He stopped chasing you after a while, the group descending into silence as the sun set. Everyone was getting tired and you wished that you were already at the cabin.

"I think I see it!" Scott shouted, his eyes reverting back to their usual brown from the blood red they just were. You all cheered, weary voices and collapsing legs as you made your way through the last of the forest.

"We're not bringing all this back, not a chance I'm carrying it home. It can live here for eternity. It can rot even." Lydia moaned as she hiked the lacrosse bag up her arm.

"That's totally fine by me. I don't wanna carry a thing anymore. Ever. I'm approaching a minimalist lifestyle. I am so done with this." You readjusted the bags you were carrying, silently wishing you hadn't been so polite as to take more than you could handle.

"Guys! We're here!" Malia shouted, as you had been walking slow she had sped ahead, desperate to jump into the nearest bed and sleep for years. You felt the same so you ran, using the last of the energy you had. You fell through the door, your heart hammering in your chest and the bags hitting the ground just as hard.

"Well this is homey!" Stiles said as he walked through the door behind you, dumping his bag beside yours.

"It's tiny." You threw your arms up, scared that you'd break something in the small cabin. "Safety in numbers I guess?" Stiles shrugged as the rest of the group came bundling through the door, haphazardly throwing their bags on top of yours and Stiles.

"OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOU KNOW THE DRILL. IT'S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. ON YOUR MARKS. GET SET-" Lydia stepped forward, pushing Stiles by the chest.

"Logically, shouldn't the girls sleep with each other and the guys can share a room?" Stiles winked.

"You girls can do what you like but I want a bed and it looks like if this room is any indication, there probably won't be a lot of." Lydia shrugged abandoning reason. "Fine. GO!" She shouted quickly elbowing Stiles in the gut to get past him in a bid to get a bed.

"Lydia, not fair!" Stiles shouted after her as you both ran through the cabin, flinging open doors. You spotted a bed just ahead of you and one on your left in a separate room.

"Lydia, flank left I've got the one dead ahead!" You ran full speed, jumping on it and sighing as your body hit mattress. "TWO DOWN SUCKERS, HAUL ASS OR LOSE OUT!" You screamed, hearing as the rest of the guys scrambled up the stairs.

"MALIA! FLANK LEFT!" You heard lydia shout as Malia thundered up the steps. "DIBS" She hollered as she hit another bed, the only other room available was yours.

"Guess Liam and Mason really lucked out this time huh!" You laughed as Scott and Stiles crashed through into the room you were in.

"Yeah, that couch looked lumpy as fuck." Scott shrugged. "Sucks to be them." He barreled onto the bed next to in unison with Stiles. "So two beds, three people, how does that work?" Stiles posed the question as you lay back on the pillow.

You grabbed both of their faces, forcing them to look at each other. "Meet your new snuggle buddy. One of you has to be the little spoon and one can be the jet-pack! I expect whooshing noises." You laughed, the noise reverberating throughout the cabin.

"Stiles will be the little spoon! He's done it before!" Malia said from the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest.

"MAL, You swore." Stiles looked at Malia like she had defied him.

"Sorry!" she spoke lightly, the sarcasm almost dripping from her words. Stiles flopped back on the bed.

"You do know we both snore right?" Scott said as you tried to figure out how this would work.

"I slept through Peter killing half the town. I can sleep through your snoring" You giggled. They both nodded in agreement. "So I dibs this bed, you two can share that one?" You pointed to the bed next to yours, laughing as they pouted.

"I want this one though!" they chimed in chorus.

You sighed, moving to the other bed. "Fine!" They jeered and high-fived before you all headed downstairs. The sun had disappeared without any of you giving it a second glance. "Well, what are we going to do tonight? It's not like this place has cable or anything?" You asked as you came in from your call withLyssa.

"Board games?" Scott suggested, his expression suggesting that was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Well because none of you are ever prepared for anything-" Lydia stood up from the couch walking over to one of the bags. She opened it, producing bottles of vodka. Some were clear, the others had a purple tinge, flowers sprinkled along the top of the liquid. "-I thought I should at least bring something interesting here!" She held it up in the air as she made her way through the mess of bags.

"So this is an idea? Purple one is for werewolves!" She squealed, sitting back down on the chair she had got up from. You all busied yourselves, pouring drinks and settling back into your chairs drinks in hand. The night wore on and the moon came out in full force not dulled by the lights of the city. "-I propose we play a game!" Lydia said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh yeah Lyds? What game?" Stiles asked his eyes glazed over, drink in hand.

"Spin the bottle." Lydia teased a small smirk on her face. You groaned, you were never any good at this.

"Okay, shoot I'll play." Scott hunched forwards his elbows resting on his knees. "Who's got the bottle?"

Malia handed it over as Scott placed it in the middle of the table you were surrounding. He set the bottle off, it's spin making your eyes water.

"Maybe a little less wolf next time buddy" Stiles joked as the bottle finally began to slow. It landed on Malia, her grin apparent. She'd had a thing for Scott and lowkey you shipped it.

"Come here then." They kissed with cheers from the rest of you, both pulling away with sheepish smiles on their faces.

You felt a wash of unease roll over you as you watched Scott kiss Malia. You thought they'd make a cute couple but something about the way he kissed her made you wish it was you instead. They separated, sitting back in their seats, faces flushed with red. You were next to spin the bottle. It spun slowly landing on Stiles when it settled. You turned to him with a grin on your face. "C'mere Stilinski." You pressed your lips to his before he had chance to respond to you saying his name. His hands hovered over your body not sure whether or not to touch you. As you licked your tongue across his lip though, his hands tangled in the fabric of your shirt pulling you closer to him. Coughing and laughter filled the room as you pulled away from Stiles his lashes thick against his cheek. You giggled, settling back and watching the rest of the game unfold. You felt jealous every time Scott kissed another, your stomach flipping with every kiss. It wasn't just him though, Stiles kissed nearly everyone and you felt like you were stuck on a rollercoaster with no way off. It had finally come to your turn, the final round. You spun the bottle, swallowing thickly as the alcohol swirled in your veins.

Time seemed to move even slower as the bottle rounded on Scott. You smiled, nervous butterflies fluttering in your stomach.

"Well well Alpha, guess today is your lucky day" Scott smiled a crooked smile, easing your nerves some. You both sipped on your drink before tentatively reaching for another. Scott smiled as you pressed your lips to his, the taste of vodka on his tongue. He didn't hover like Stiles did, he took control, his hands resting on your hips as he pulled you closer to him. You were near on sat in his lap when you heard Stiles splutter ending up in a coughing fit. You pulled away, trying to gather your breath as Scott looked at you, your cheeks flush and your palms sweaty. "You two need a room." Stiles laughed nervously, his voice shaking.

"We have one remember? You're sharing?" You raised your brow, joking with him. He looked downcast as he mumbled something under his breath. Lydia stopped the game, saying something like it was getting awkward in here. You sat drinking for a while, music playing in the background from someone's phone.

"I'm gonna go sleep, I don't do alcohol very well." Malia made her excuses, heading up to bed, Lydia following not long after. You lay on the couch between Stiles and Scott debating whether or not to head to bed yourself. Your head was spinning and you craved air. You wandered outside after a while, watching the stars from beneath trees as tall as skyscrapers.

Pulling out your phone you checked the time, noting it was getting really late. Lyssa would be asleep so there was no use ringing her. You needed to figure out why you were so jealous of anyone getting near Scott and Stiles. You'd always seen them as your best friends. They'd been there for you through thick and thin and you didn't think you liked them that. Maybe you were just protective. Either way, you needed to fucking get over it. You sat on the porch for a while, unaware of how much time had passed. The music from the living room wafted out into the night air as you put your head in your hands. You were joined by Scott his voice slightly slurred as he sat on the step next to you.

"Hey Y/N, whatcha doing?"

You shrugged. "Not feeling good, how you doing Scotty?" He shrugged, his leg resting against yours.

"I've been better. Figured the girl I like isn't that interested." He gave a sad smile, his eyes not meeting yours.

"What makes you think that! You're a catch Scotty, I mean what girl doesn't want an Alpha. I know there is at least someone out there who likes you." You smiled as he looked at you.

"So you think I have a chance?" You blushed, biting on your bottom lip. "I'm pretty sure she'd have to be stupid not to even have thought about it-" You looked over him, noting the way his shirt was stretched over his chest. He interrupted you by pressing his lips to yours. He was dominating and you loved it. It had been so long since you'd been close to a guy and your body responded instantly. You were stunned and taken aback but as his tongue slid over your bottom lip you relaxed into it. His fingers tugged on the hem of your shirt, nails raking over skin. "Scott-" You pulled away to breathe, his lips finding the soft skin on your neck. He bit lightly, his teeth barely pressing against the soft spot in the crook of your neck. You moaned breathlessly, a fire starting somewhere within you. He kissed the stinging skin, his tongue rolling over it. "It's you that I like Y/N, have for a long time. Just think about it okay?" He smiled, standing and stretching before heading back inside.

You curled in half, stunned by what just happened. Part of you was thankful that now you knew but the other half was confused as to what just happened. You didn't even have a moment to yourself before you were joined again. "Scott, about what just happen-" Stiles looked at you, a look of confusion knitting his brows together.

"Sorry Stiles, thought you were Scott." You smiled, avoiding his eyes.

"Frankly that's just rude! What's up? You've been out here a while and when Scott came in he had this stupid weird look on his face." Stiles slung his arm around you, his side pressed against yours. "You didn't tell him the end to the new star wars right?" You laughed, hearing it echoing through the trees.

"Nah, he told me he liked someone. I think he's just happy he finally got it off his chest." Stiles took his arm from around you.

"Oh?" He sounded down, his eyes trained on his hands.

"Yeah, you know anything about it?" You looked at him and he avoided you.

"Yeah, it's you he likes right? He hasn't said it in so many words but I know him. I see the way he looks at you. You'd have to be Deucalion level blind not to see it." You leaned on his shoulder, cracking a joke.

"I guess I should get a seeing eye dog huh. I had no idea." You stared up at the sky, trying to think of what you missed.

"Well, not gonna lie you are pretty dim about these types of things." He chuckled, his breath catching in his throat. He twirled his thumbs in his hands like he did when he wanted to say something.

"Well it's like the first time someone has shown the slightest bit of interest in me. So please forgive me if I didn't quite catch the signs." You thought back again, pressing yourself further into Stiles' shoulder. He relaxed, his arm resting over your shoulders again, his fingers tracing absent minded circles on your arm.

"It's not the first time." He said in a small voice.

"Oh?" He moved, his body now near opposite yours.

"I don't want you to feel awkward tonight, but he's not the only one. I know I can't compete with him. I mean I'm Stiles. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones. He's a true alpha and overall a better person than I am. But I like you. Like a lot. Crazy amounts actually and I just needed you to know that." He bent towards you, his lips brushing your cheek. You shivered as his breath fanned over you and your head tilted towards him. Your lips connected and both of you recoiled. He was still just in front of you and you surged forward, closing the gap between you. He smiled as you kissed, his teeth grazing your lips. He didn't hover this time, his hands on your thighs as he steadied himself.

You pulled away, your eyes heavy and the fire in your stomach growing higher. He smiled, making his way back inside the cabin. They were tormenting you surely, seeing how much they could push you before you lost it. It had to be a game to them. Thoughts raced through your mind as you tried to process. You could get your own back by saying you had a boyfriend? But they'd see right through you. They'd left you reeling and you did not appreciate it. The vodka had sparked something inside you, their words and actions mingled with it, setting your body humming with need. Standing you cleared your throat, stretching out your muscles before heading back inside. As you walked in both Stiles and Scott turned to look at you. You reached for your cup, downing the liquid within before settling between the both of them. You threw your legs over Stiles your head against Scott's chest.

"Whatcha talking about?" You asked, your hands playing with the drawstring on your hoodie. They stayed silent barely looking at each other.

You broke the silence. "What the actual fuck guys!" You blurted out without a second thought. They looked at you a look of confusion and bewilderment on their faces.

"What's up Y/N?" Stiles asked his eyes filled with worry.

"You two fuck boys. Tormenting me like that, is this pay back for the star wars thing?!" You joked with them.

Scott cleared his throat, suppressing a giggle. "Huh? No. What are you talking on about?" You sighed exasperated at what wasn't being said.

"Both of you proclaiming that you like me. Then kissing me!" You explained, looking at them both with resentment in your eyes. "Not cool dudes. It's one thing for one of you, but both? Harsh."

Scott laughed, the noise bellowing out from his chest. "Y/N are you okay? You're acting really weird"

You threw your arms up in the air, pulling away from both of them. "You both kissed me. I can demonstrate if your memory is really failing you." They both looked to each other, shrugging before nodding. You blushed, the alcohol fogging up your actions. You moved off the couch, looking over the boys. You struggled choosing at first but Stiles' hands on your waist made the decision easier. He pulled you to his lap, your legs folding over his. His tongue darted over his lips as you leant in your lips ghosting over his. He shuddered at the touch, responding quickly. His hands roamed over your hips, pushing you down, his fingers tracing over your ass.

You pulled from him, gathering your breath, before rolling off him. The fire that had started outside felt like it was licking at your throat, a low thrumming in your stomach. Scott's hands were on your shoulder as he pressed you into the couch, his mouth hungrily finding yours. His teeth grazed against your lip, sending a shiver through your body. His hands stayed planted on your jaw, the kiss deepening. You pulled from him, shaking and intoxicated. Your chest heaved, your cheeks flooding with heat.

"I think I remember now. Not completely sure, might take another though." Stiles' voice shook as you turned to him. He pulled you closer, your thighs resting on his as he kissed you. You were on fire, every nerve was shaking as your body ground against Stiles. You pulled from his mouth, kissing along his chest, your lips dragging along the space between his freckles. He swallowed hard, his fingers gripping onto your waist as you bit him lightly, a moan falling from his mouth. Scott's hands found the top of your back, the tips of his fingers, lightly dusting over your neck, the shorter strands of your hair wrapping around them. His eyes were dark as you looked at him, craning your neck to find his mouth. Stiles continued to roam your body, his hands searching beneath your hoodie. Scott pushed you from him, his mouth turned upwards in a crooked smirk.

The room was silent apart from the music that still played, but the rush of blood in your ears left you unaware. Your eyes were heavy with lust, your body relishing every touch. Scott and Stiles pulled you from the couch, leading you upstairs. Once inside the room, you lay back on the bed, your hoodie abandoned somewhere along the way. Nothing was said as they took place next to you on the bed, their eyes darker than you'd ever seen them. You bit your lips as you inched your shirt over your stomach, feeling their eyes bore into your skin. Throwing the shirt onto the other bed, you smirked.

"I showed you mine. Now you show me yours."

Stiles was hesitant but pulled his shirt from his shoulders, revealing a toned chest adorned with freckles and scars. You sucked in a breath, trailing your fingers over his stomach, your fingers curling into the trail of dark hair that led beneath the band of his boxers. You turned your head, watching as Scott's shirt disappeared, his muscles flexing beneath the surface of his skin. You sat up before kneeling in front of them. Fingers traced cascading designs over your waist and hips, nails scratching at the surface. You ran your fingers through your hair, moving closer to them. They moved their bodies, against yours, Stiles taking place behind you as you flattened your palms on Scott's chest.

His eyes flickered over your chest, his teeth catching in his lip as he palmed over your chest. You rolled between them, Stiles' hands on your hips as you moved. You could feel him against your ass, his cock twitching, constricted by his trousers. Cool air washed over your skin as your bra was unhooked quickly, the lace falling from your chest in a second. Your breath hitched in your throat as Stiles gathered your hair to one side, his lips finding the soft spot on your neck. You leant back against him, his hands pulling you closer to him. Scott stilled for a moment, his eyes still trained on your chest as he watched it rise and fall. Your eyes flickered shut as you felt him kiss along your collarbones. Moans fell from your mouth, quickly dampened by a sharp intake of breath as Scott sucked your nipple in between his teeth. You squirmed between them, your pussy throbbing with every kiss they placed on your skin. You clamped your legs shut, desperate for some kind of friction. You choked on words you had no idea existed as Scott rolled his tongue over your peaks, his teeth stinging the sensitive area. His fingers dipped beneath the band of your jeans, roughly pawing at the lace. You pulled from them both, feeling a wave of shock roll over you in their absence. You climbed from the bed, unbuttoning your jeans before pulling them down your legs. They watched on, their eyes never leaving  yours.

You climbed back on the bed pulling them down onto the duvet with you. They hovered over you, their hands roaming your body. Hands pulled your legs apart as Scott dipped down to pepper you with kisses. You raked your nails over his hot skin as Stiles moved between your legs. You'd always wondered what he'd feel like between your legs. Your body quivered as his fingers pulled your panties down your legs before chucking them on the floor. He pried your legs open again, your jaw hanging slack as his hot breath fanned over you. He kissed the inside of your thigh, his nose trailing across the skin. You waited with baited breath for him to make a move as you palmed over Scott's cock. He groaned, thrusting his hips against your hand, as desperate for friction as you were. Your body tensed as Stiles pressed a finger against your folds, dipping between them, his brow cocking up at how wet you already were. He smirked, his eyes trailing over the sight in front of him. You bucked your hips as he kissed closer to where you needed him most, his hand pressing your hips to the bed. You moaned as he licked a stripe up you, his tongue coasting over your clit momentarily. You pressed harder against Scott, your fingers trembling to undo the button on his pants. He stood from the bed, kicking his jeans off before returning to the space next to you. Stiles circled your clit with his tongue, barely putting any pressure on. You ached for him, strangled moans falling from your lips.

He rewarded you kindly, flattening his tongue against you before circling again. You cried out, his fingers gripping onto you. You fiddled with Scott's boxers, your movements slow as you writhed beneath Stiles' grip. Scott took charge, pulling his boxers from his legs, before kneeling next to you. You pumped him in your hand, your head thrown back as Stiles increased his speed. You struggled to catch your breath as Scott inched closer to you, groans coming from his chest as you pumped him slowly. He leant down, his hands guiding your head towards him. You licked over your lips before encircling his cock with your lips. You licked over his tip, collecting the precum that had accumulated. He gripped your hair as you licked along the prominent vein on the underside of his cock. He guided your head down him, thrusting forwards as he did so. Your body shook, Stiles' pace slowing some as he took his hand from your hips. You surged upwards, his breath fanning over you. You hollowed your cheeks, taking Scott further into your mouth. His breathing was staggered as curses fell from his lips in hushed tones. You could feel his muscles twitch as you pumped him into your mouth. You moaned, the sound muffled as Stiles pressed a finger against your entrance. You whimpered, bucking against him, finally relaxing into the bed as he buried his fingers to the hilt within you.

You entangled your fingers in his hair, pushing him down, needing him to push you over that edge. Scott bucked against you, his movements getting more needy himself. He pulled from you, his mouth finding any skin he could, hungrily biting into it. Your eyes screwed shut as you fell over the edge, a scream on the tip of your tongue. But when you tried, all that came was a mewl, your legs clamping shut. They didn't pull from you as you fell, riding out the last of your high. All of your senses were on high alert, every kiss, flicker of the tongue, fueling the fire that had not yet died. You fell against the bed, your body shaking as Stiles pulled from you. He moved quickly ridding himself of his trousers and boxers, his cock pressing near his belly button. He traded places with Scott, taking place at the other side of you as Scott lined his cock up with your entrance. You arched off the bed as he pushed forward filling you completely. It was like cracking your neck, it felt so good. You reached for Stiles, gripping his cock in your palm. You pumped him a few times, your thumb swiping across his tip. You raised your thumb to your mouth, staring Stiles in the eyes as you flickered your tongue over it, giving him a coy smile as his brows raised appreciatively.

Scott's rhythm was slow to begin with, his hips slotting between yours perfectly. His hands stayed on your hips, anchoring your position as he hitched your leg higher on his hip. He hit deeper than before, your words stunted in your throat. You pulled Stiles closer to you, your nails digging into his skin as you sucked him into your mouth. He smirked as he surged forward, his breath catching in his chest. You watched as his eyes fluttered shut, curses filling the air. Scott increased his speed, his eyes shifting with every thrust. Stiles hands trailed along your chest, his fingertips rolling your nipple between them. He looked over you, his eyes dark, face flushed red. You wanted to look back, but the way that Scott snapped his hips against yours made it hard to concentrate on anything. Stiles' hand continued south, his fingertips sending shocks through your veins. He licked across his lips as he came into contact with your clit, rubbing small circles over it. You cried out, the sound muffled as you clenched around Scott, who didn't relent the speed he had set.

You clung to the sheets, your body moving of it's own volition. Stiles had slowed down, drawing over your over sensitized clit in large motions. Your breathing stopped as you came, falling off the edge. It washed over your entire body, your blood rushing through your ears as you took a deep breath again. Scott's hips snapped against yours as you rode out your high, his head falling forward as he began to stutter. He slowed, his own orgasm crashing over him. He struggled to catch his breath, falling backwards. Stiles pulled from your mouth, pulling you shakily off the bed. He kissed down your neck, his hands coasting over your ass as he slapped the skin there before kneading over it. It stung but the moan that he gave was more than worth it. His cock twitched against your hip, his teeth tugging at the skin on your neck. Your legs were done for and when he turned you round you fell against the bed, your knees giving way. Scott lay on the bed where he fell his eyes trained on your chest as you heaved. Your breath came in short bursts as you anticipated Stiles' moves. He smoothed over the skin of your ass before bringing his hand down. You surged forward, the stinging worse this time but the throbbing was too much to bear.

You pleaded with Stiles to give you what you wanted. He obliged, pumping his cock in his hand a few times before lining up with your entrance. He pushed forward achingly slow, his cock instantly finding your sweet spot. You mewled as he stilled, pushing yourself back against him. He steadied himself, starting to pump slowly. You buried your face in the duvet as he started to thrust faster, his pace almost punishing. He slapped your ass again, hearing you moan into the duvet spurred him on, his hands digging into your hips as he slammed into you. You clenched around him, your body approaching it's final high. You couldn't hold it much longer, it was more intense than the last ones. You choked on your words as he pulled you flush against his chest, his fingers gliding over your clit one last time. With one flicker of his fingers and you were coming undone again. He clamped over your mouth, his pace beginning to falter as he approached his own high. You stared at Scott, who lazily looked over at you, your face red and mouth hung open. Stiles stuttered, his grip on you loosening. You fell to the bed again, your high ebbing and leaving you tired. You went to speak but nothing came out, only a dry croak. Stiles pulled from you, searching for his boxers on the floor. No one said a word as you lay there, it was only as you redressed did someone break the silence.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" Scott said, laying on the bed, his hands behind his head.

"Tomorrow, too tired to think about it right now" You spoke softly, only just regaining your voice. You clambered between the sheets, your head hitting the cool pillow and clearing your thoughts some. You felt the bed sag beneath you as Stiles and Scott climbed in next to you, all of you in the one bed. Scott behind you, his arm slung over your waist. You clutched onto Stiles, falling into a deep sleep. You awoke the next morning, your head thumping and your mouth dry. You were tangled in the sheets your head on Stiles' chest, Scott's arm still protectively slung over you. You untangled yourself in search of water. You cursed to yourself as you realized you'd left your clothes downstairs. You tiptoed through the small cabin, making sure not to wake anyone. Mason and Liam were crashed out on the couch. You hadn't heard them come in. Walking back up the stairs you climbed back into the sheets, Scott waking up at the disturbance. His voice was still thick with sleep.

"What happened last night?" He croaked.

"We drank too much and um kinda maybe had a lot of fun?" You shrugged, trying to figure out exactly how to explain it.

"Guess this doesn't make your decision any easier huh?"

You rolled your eyes. "No it doesn't Scott" You stayed talking for a while before the chatter woke Stiles up.

You all talked some, trying to avoid the topic that was on everyone's mind. "GUYS?" You heard Lydia shout from downstairs. You all traipsed down, dressed in mismatched clothes.

"Who drank all the Wolfsbane Vodka? Surely Scott couldn't have had it all?" Lydia held the half empty bottle in her hand.

"It definitely wasn't me Lyds, I was barely drinking last night."

You looked down at the floor in shame. You raised your hand in shame, the memories of last night coming back.

"I must have been pouring that instead of the normal one." Stiles giggled mumbling under his breath.

"That explains it then. Wolfsbane huh." You shook your head, it had always fucked with you. You stayed talking to Lydia for a while, explaining that you'd had weird visions. Eventually you made your excuses, running back upstairs. You burst into the room, sitting on the bed with your head in your hands.

"So just tell me, did that actually happen last night?" Stiles and Scott nodded, smiles on their faces.

"Okay, so at least I'm not crazy." They didn't say a word.

"You gonna choose then?" Stiles quipped a look of hope in his eyes.

"So that was real too? I don't know. Last night was fun and I don't wanna hurt anyone." You trailed off. "So why should I?" They looked at you a look of confusion on their faces. "I choose no one. But I kinda choose both of you." You proceeded to kiss them both on the cheek. "It's just fun right?"

------------------------
*credit:@thelittlestkitsune*

- I have a headache the size of Russia.

-Whoo! First threesome posted👏🏼

-Omg I need candy now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.1K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
982K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
315K 13.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
596K 9.3K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...