The Switch ( Doctor Who/ Sher...

De azariiaa

A skilled detective and his partner receive a letter. Two supernatural hunting brothers find a letter. A lone... Mai multe

The Detective and his Partner
The Brothers
The Timelord
The Switch
All Mixed Up
The Gallifreyan Detective
Solving Cases

In Kansas

310 12 6
De azariiaa

(lordie after idk how many tests and exams, I can write again woohoo! okay be prepared for a bunch of chapters. Also slight disclaimer I am Canadian and know nothing about Lebanon Kansas whooPS)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor woke up with a start. He wasn't in his body and he could tell right away because his heart almost hurt instantly. Well, the Timelord was used to two hearts so it felt like the lack of one heart hurt him. He gasped desperately for air and clutched his chest. He had opened his eyes and looked around. The Doctor... was in a car? He looked next to him and one of the American men, maybe it was Dean?, sat next to him. "Dean Winchester, is it? What am I doing here?" the Doctor said. He was appalled when he spoke. He...had an American accent. Where did his old Scottish voice go? He looked in the rearview mirror of the car they were in and gasped in surprise. His mouth hung open in complete shock.

He was not himself. He was a little bit taller. He was definitely younger. Actually he might have been Dean Winchester. The other one, the much taller, brown haired man was probably Dean's brother.. Samuel? Something of the sort. "S-sam? Is that you? What happened? Where are we? It's the Doctor.. not... Dean...," the Doctor tried. His voice sounded bizarre and very unfamiliar. It felt so foreign and almost uncomfortable. The man next to him, who had woken up at around the same time the Doctor had, looked at the Doctor, or Dean, rather strangely.

"Doctor? I'm not Sam... where... where's Sherlock?" the voice croaked in his American accent.

The Doctor looked at Sam strangely. If the man next to him wasn't Dean, or Sam, or Sherlock.. then that meant he was...

"John Watson? Is that you?" The Doctor asked the other man. The man looked at him confused and frozen before slowly nodding his head.

"I'm.. not in my... body? I feel so tall... and big. I've always wanted to know how it felt being nearly three times my size. It's bizarre... really strange," Watson said, smiling a little.

"Watson, it's me. The Doctor. I'm not Dean Winchester. It appears that the five of us were all soul swapped or something. The only problem is... we're in car and I have no idea where we are," the Doctor said to Watson. Watson's smile faded.

"Sherlock.. where's Sherlock?" Watson said, looking around. He got out of the black car and looked left and right for Sherlock. "Sherlock! Sherlock!!" he shouted into the emptiness around them. They were in the middle of nowhere. A desert-like place with dust swirling up with the occasional wind. The sky was a nice blue, indicating a clear and sunny day. They were in a sleek, shiny, retro-like black car. Watson didn't know his cars. It just looked like it was from the 60's.

The Doctor also got out of the car. He looked at the jet-black car. "Is that... a 1969 Chevvy Impala? No no... it's the 1967 model," theDoctor nodded in approval, even though he had a lack of knowledge when it came to cars in general. "We'd better take care of it," the Doctor huffed.

Watson sighed in frustration, completely ignoring the Doctor's comment on the car. "Where the bloody hell are we? What happened at that tree? Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" he demanded.

The Doctor shrugged. "I don't really know. But... considering those boys are American... and we somehow, soul swapped with them or something... then maybe we're somewhere in America," the Doctor suggested.

Watson nodded. "Yeah.. okay but where in America?" he pointed out. The Doctor's mouth hung open and then after looking around for a bit, he closed his mouth.

"I uh.. have no idea. That we must find out by driving to the nearest town from here," the Doctor concluded.

"Alright. Can you drive that? It's a stickshift," Watson said, walking slowly back to the car. His hand was on the door handle, waiting for the Doctor to answer before he got in.

The Doctor also walked back to the car and paused. He was at the driver's side and he peered in, the dashboard and levers not making any sense to him. He shook his head slowly. "Um.. no I... I don't. My TARDIS... is nothing like this. It's...rather complicated. Do you drive?" he asked sheepishly.

Watson sighed. "You're lucky my father taught me how to drive a stickshift car before I left and that I vaguely remember how to drive," he said, getting into his side. The Doctor did a double take.

"Vaguely? That's not very reassuring, is it now?" he murmured. They got into the car and Watson stared blankly at the empty dashboard in front of him. "Oh... I believe we're on the wrong sides...," the Doctor pointed out.

"Blimey... I forgot that we're in America. They have their steering wheel on the other bloody side. Alright get out," Watson grumbled. He stumbled out of the passenger's side, wobbling a bit because he wasn't used to the sudden and drastic change in weight and height. He had hit his head on the top of the car and cursed at the rather low ceiling of the car and the ridiculous height of Sam Winchester. The two men had switched places and Watson found the keys to the Impala in the cupholder, which seemed a little too convenient for Watson but he ignored that for now. Watson stuck the keys into the hole and turned it to the right, the car suddenly coming alive with a loud rumble and deep purr of it's engine. Watson nodded in approval. "Wow... I haven't felt a rush like that in ages," he said, smiling like a five year old boy with candy. He then pulled up the stickshift and pressed the gas pedal lightly. The car lurched forward but then continued on smoothly.

* * *

Watson and the Doctor drove for miles and miles. Three hours later, the Doctor saw a sign for a Lebanon, Kansas. They had been driving in complete silence, save for the occassional question from Watson on what's like to be an alien. Then, they talked about their lives.. of how Watson was a doctor in the army. Watson was surprised to hear that the Doctor fought in a war himself. The Doctor told Watson of how he was the last Gallifreyan left. Watson took a particular interest in the Doctor. He was so unique and so alone and yet he seemed so happy to be in the same car as Watson. Maybe, the Doctor finally had someone to be his... companion.

A half hour later, they entered the town of Lebanon. They drove into town and pulled up at the Tourist Information booth in the small town. They had drove around for a bit. Watson parked the car in the lot and got out. He and the Doctor made their way to the booth. Inside the booth was a man who looked completely bored out of his mind. He didn't bother to look up when the two large men walked up to the booth.

The Doctor cleared his throat. "Ahem.. hello," he said. The man jumped up and looked at them. His eyes widened.

"Sam and Dean Winchester! Boy I am so glad to see you! So you got my call? About the case? Finally.. that took forever!" the man in the booth said.

Watson raised an eyebrow. "Sorry... a case? As in a murder?" he asked. He luckily worked on many cases with Sherlock and sort of knew the drill. So when the man laughed at his words, he was even more surprised.

"Well the murder was committeed years ago but I'm talking about a case case, silly!" the man laughed.

Both men looked at each other strangely. "Well.. if the murder was committeed years ago, then why give us a case case?" Watson asked. The man stopped laughing and his smile fell.

"What did you guys fall on your heads on your something? I'm talking about a freaking ghost in the Kansas Museum," he said, chuckling a little, as if he were trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sorry.. a ghost? Those don't exist," the Doctor blurted. The man nearly paled.

"No ghost? Who the hell are you? Sam and Dean Winchester are the best Supernatural hunters out there! What.... what have you done with them?" The man asked, his face twisted into fear.

"That's the thing! We're not Sam and Dean Winchester. We met them but our souls got swapped or something. They're somewhere in America.. or maybe one of them is stuck somewhere in time and space...," the Doctor said. The man's eyes widened.

"What? Wh-wh-who are you people?" he said, stammering slightly. His eyes were nearly popping out of his head and he held an arm in front of him, as if to protect himself.

"I'm actually the Doctor... an alien to put it bluntly but relatively human," the Doctor explained.

"I'm John Watson. My friend Sherlock Holmes and I run cases together... like murder cases," Watson said. The man nearly fainted.

"The Doctor? John Watson? You guys are from my favourite TV shows! The John Watson? The Doctor Who?" the man squealed. He went from joy to fear and now to pure glee.

"Actually it's just the Doctor and... what? A show? I'm on a show?" the Doctor asked.

"A show? Sherlock and I? Oof.. I wonder how that gets views," Watson muttered.

"Y-yeah! Your show is called Doctor Who and yours is called Sherlock... they're pretty great...," the man trailed off. Suddenly, his phone went off.

"Sorry... I gotta go. My shifts over. Will you... uh.. still take the case?" the man in the booth asked. The Doctor and Watson looked at each other strangely.

"Well.. I'm up for an adventure. Why not?" the Doctor said, breaking the uncomfortable silence that had formed. Watson nodded hesitantly.

"Sure... why not," he said.

The man beamed. "Fantastic! Here, I'll show you to the museum," he said, standing up and getting out of the booth.

The Doctor and Watson sighed almost in sync as they followed the man from the booth, unsure of what supernatural hunting as Sam and Dean Winchester would bring them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.4K 1.1K 24
**This story is unfinished, but I will not be updating it ever again. Thank you all for supporting me for this long. -- It's been months since Casti...
262K 10.8K 35
It's seems you've stumbled into the Superwholock universe. Boy, have you got an adventure ahead of you. ~ When Sam and Dean investigate disappearanc...
738 14 24
In honour of Pride Month, I am going to Send John Wattson, Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft Holmes, Greg Lestrade, Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Gabriel...
26K 1.3K 21
Sam and Dean go to London to search for a missing hunter. Sherlock and John are investigating a violent murder. Things really start to go wrong when...