Revenge

By greekgodlover

16 year old Grace lives with her pack, she would love to say that life is amazing and that she wouldn't chang... More

Revenge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

67 4 4
By greekgodlover

Hey everyone :D This is the last update i will be doing for a week :P Sorry guys..... but i will be going on a holiday :D i may do some more writing while away but it wont be uploaded until later :/

Anyway....... dedication to: L0LitsM3_MG ........ because she commented on my other chapter :D And it made me happy :P

Soooo enjoy (hopefully) and pretty pleaseeeee vote!!! :D

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 (lol as I was writing the fighting scene I was listening to story of my life, and little things by one direction)

Mist’s P.O.V

Dream

“Hello Mist” Linda says and I give her a small smile.

“Hello Linda” I whisper back. She smiles sadly at me while walking towards me and opening her arms. I instantly fall into them, hugging her and she hugs me back.

“I’m sorry about what is happening to you” She whispers into my ear.

“Don’t be. It’s fine because I got the witch to remove the spell from Sam. Do you know if it worked?” I ask, afraid that it didn’t.

“Yes it did. And he is very proud of you, before your surprise I need to tell you something. Tomorrow you will meet someone special” She says pulling back and smiling at me. “And that’s all I can say” She says and I pout at her.

“Now, there is someone here to see you, it will give you closure.” She says and then points to the side. I look and see my mum standing there.

“MUM!” I yell running towards her.

“My beautiful daughter!” She sobs, holding me in her arms.

“Mummy, I miss you!” I cry and she pulls away smiling sadly.

“I’m always with you” She says, putting her hand over my heart “Now wipe those tears away and go free a witch!” She says with a proud smile.

“No, don’t leave me!” I cry

“I’m sorry love. Be a brave and strong girl, and remember I love you so much!” She says kissing me on the forehead.

“Goodbye mum, I love you too!” I cry as she slowly disappears.

“Thank you Linda” I say as my dream slowly fades.

Dream ends

I wake up to the sound of the door opening. Two guards walk in followed by another two who were dragging a body with them.

“Boss says not to put her in with the girl. Doesn’t want her to get eaten” One of the guards say and I hear a scoff.

“How offensive! I would not eat a defenceless girl! I may do other things but I would not eat her! Disgusting!” The man says as he gets pushed into the cell next to mine. The man had dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.

“Shut your trap blood sucker!” One of the guards growl.

“Oh wow, I haven’t heard that one before!” The guy says sarcastically and I couldn’t help but let out a bark or laughter. They all turn to stare at me while I cover my mouth with my hand. The guards glare at me while the guy looks at me with curiosity.

“Shut your trap girl! The boss will be down here for you soon!” One of the guards says and I freeze. No, they need to open the cell door now! I need to get the witch out!

“Whatever pig! Like I give a shit!” I sneer at him while standing and walking towards the bars. And yes people I am naked. The guard growls and I smirk at him.

“Aw honey, what has your panties in a twist?” I ask innocently. He growls and stalks over to my cell.

“Shut the fuck up before I come in there!” He growls and I grin at him.

“What is little old me annoying you? Well good!” I spit and he growls slamming his hands onto the bars. Almost there, just need to get him to open the cell door.

“What to scared!?” I taunt and his eyes start to go black. Ahhh, sweet success. He growls and unlocks the door.

“Now you got it coming girl!” he snarls in a deep voice.

When I say run, run! I whisper forcing myself into her mind. I could feel her shock, but I also knew she understood.

Go and find my friends, they could use your help I say and I could see her nod out the corner of my eye. Okay, he goes nothing.

“Well come on then! Or are you going to chicken out?” I taunt yet again and he snarls, his eyes now solid black. He yanks open the door but before he could get in I jump out and punch him straight in the nose causing his nose break. He drops instantly holding onto his nose.

“Whose next!?” I snarl. They all shift and charge towards me. I run at them head on still in my human form. The first one jumps at me but I get my arms around his neck and twist to the side. A sickening crunch echoes through the cells and he drops dead. The second charges at me and grabs a hold of my leg, biting down. A snap echoes and I scream in pain. My eyes go pure white. I reach out with my hand which was now in a claw and scrap it down his face. He lets go and jumps back. When he sees my eyes he freezes, staring at me with shock.

“Die bitch!” I snarl before jumping at him and biting his neck with my human teeth. I tear his throat out and spit some of the skin out of my mouth. The second one falls to the ground dead. The third and fourth jump at me and both of them catch on of my arms in each mouth.

“RUN!” I scream at Jane. She listens and runs out of the cell.

“Thank you” She whispers with tears running down her face as she runs past. A faint smile ghosts on my lips before it vanishes as I scream. The wolves tear into my arms. My eyes go white again and I let out another scream before pushing the wolves away and shifting. I could hear the guy gasp in the cell next to mine as he saw my fur.

“Impossible” he whispers but I ignore him. I jump at one of the wolves tearing out his throat. I couldn’t stand on one of my back legs and my two front ones were barely holding my weight. The last wolf snarled at me and pounced at me. I tried to move but a snap filled the air as one of my front legs broke. The wolf lands on me and grips onto my neck. I yelp and he snarls gripping onto my throat, cutting my airway. I knew who this one was, it was the one with the broken nose. One of my hind legs scrap at his stomach causing deep scratches but he ignores it. My vision starts to get blurry and I started to stop struggling.

Be a brave and strong girl…. My mum’s words from the dream echo through my head and I blink quickly. I use all my legs, even the broken ones to push him off. I howl in pain as my next front leg snaps. I lie on the ground unable to move, since I only had one unbroken leg.

 My eyes were still pure white as I growl at the pain. The last wolf climbs back to his feet and stalks towards me. As he goes to bite down on my neck again, I twist and grab his neck again. He hovers over me, trying to pull away. I snarl and shake my head, getting a good grip on his neck. I then toss my head back, causing his throat to get torn out. He collapses on me causing me to yelp in pain as he breaks a couple of ribs. I lay there panting for a minute before attempting to shift back.

My screams echo through the cells as I shift. My bones shift trying to get into the right positions. I scream until the pain died down. In total, with what I could feel, I have a broken leg, 2 broken arms, 3 broken ribs and multiple scratches and bruises. I lay there whimpering at the pain and at the pain that was to come.

“That was very kind and brave” I heard the guy whisper in my direction and I give him a weak smile. I try  to answer but found that my vocal chords were pretty mucked up because of the screams and because the wolf had done some damage to it. Then guy hisses towards the door and I freeze.

“WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE!?” The Alpha yells from the doorway and I chuckle. What a sight this must be… 4 dead wolves and one very broken girl.

“Oh do you find this funny girl!” He booms and walks over to me. He stands on my broken arm and pain rips through me. I let out a loud scream causing him to laugh happily. He then kicks me in the side, causing another rib to crack before moving back.

“I must say though. I’m quite impressed! Those were my best guards and you managed to take all of them down with no help!” He says cheerfully.

“You will make a wonderful weapon one day!” He says and stands there looking at me.

“How about you vamp!? You enjoying the smell of the blood?” He asks staring at the guy in the cell next to me.

“Oh yes, it’s simply amazing!” He says sarcastically and a smile tugs at my lip. The Alpha doesn’t seem to notice the sarcasm because he grins.

“Of course you do!” He says and I start to choke on the blood filling my lungs. My breath gets taken away and I gag trying to clear my airway. Blood spills out of my mouth as I try to cough it out.

“Oh for fucks sake! Miriam! Get your fat ass down here and heal the girl!” He bellows and a women that looks to be 35 runs down. The Luna! I thought she died!

“Yes Alpha” She says rushing over to me. She places her hands over me and starts to chant. She’s a witch! No wonder I could never smell wolf on her! My body starts to feel better and my airways clear. After this I’m going to have so many scars! The pain disappears and Miriam backs away. The Alpha reaches down and grabs my neck, I was still weak so I couldn’t fight him off.

“Time for you lesson, don’t you think?” He asks and I whimper “Ah yes this should be fun! Miriam leave us and send two guards, the beta, and my son down here” He demands a Miriam nods before running off. The Alpha drags me to the same cell, while shackling me up. And yes, I was STILL naked. From where I was I could see the vampire looking at me with sad eyes. I look down ashamed at what was happening, and the fact that I was hanging here naked.

“Ah, time for more fun!?” ‘My Dad’ asks walking in.

“Yes father! You get to watch them torturing me even more!” I growl, spitting the word father at him. He chuckles and tuts before looking in to the cell with the vampire and spitting into it.

“I see you have met your brother!” He says, staring at me with mocking eyes. But I just look at him confused and laughter explodes from his mouth.

“Oh well see the filth in this cell. Yes well he is you brother from another mother!” He says with a smirk. I curl my lips up in disgust, glaring at my dad.

“So you slept around while you were arranged to be with mum! He isn’t the filth, you are! You dirty, cheating son of a bitch!” I snarl at him and his eyes flash black. He stomps over and backhands me, causing me to spit out blood.

“As touching as this is, I would like to get on with it. I do have work to do after this” The Alpha says in a mocking tone and I snarl at him. Kane walks in and grins at the sight.

“Looks like you had some fun Grace. Now it’s our turn” he says with a smirk and I glare at him. How the hell was I going to survive this. I only survived last time because the witch healed me. And I was healthy then, right now I was not. I mean I nearly died already today, and I don’t know how I was going to survive this.

The Alpha grins and pulls out a whip, which rattled when moved. I gulp as I look at the whip. Now I’m not a whip expert, but I would know this whip if I saw it. Its name is Cat o’ 9 tails. They were deadly. The whip starts off normal until it splits off into 9 different strings, at the end of each part, it was knotted. Not a lot, but enough to cause a lot of damage.

“Are you crazy! That will kill me!” I scream, choking on a sob.

“Well if it does, it does” He says with a grin and I dry heave. My heart was pounding ad he stretched out the whip, giving it a small flick. I cringe as he lifts it up over his head. He brings it down onto my skin and I arch my back, letting out a loud scream. Blood instantly starts to stream down my back.

“The sooner you break, the faster the torture will stop!” He bellows, while bringing the whip down across my skin again. I let out another scream as the whip creates more scratches along my back. I don’t know how long it goes for, but when they finally finish I was barely conscious. Blood was streaming down my side as I shook.

“Martin, drag her back to the cell I’m finished for today” The Alpha growls before stalking out. All the others follow apart from Martin. Martin walks over and unhooks the shackles and catches me before I fell. I let out a scream as he touched my wounds.

“I’m sorry Miss” He mumbles while carrying me to my cell. He gently lays me on the bed and gives me a small smile before leaving. Damn, I guess all the guards aren’t bad. My body continues to shake as I try to stay conscious. At least I can still talk, weirdly enough. Maybe I didn’t scream enough this time. Or maybe my voice is used to all the screaming. Slowly I drift off to sleep, hoping for some relief from the pain.

Vampires P.O.V

Do you know how hard it is to find your sister and as soon as you find her, you watch her get whipped? It’s bloody hard. Well that’s what was happening at least five minutes ago. Every time the whip hits her she lets out a scream, which in turn makes me cringe. I can’t believe how strong and brave she is.

She let herself get seriously injured just to get a witch out. Then even as the whip is coming towards her, or she is half broken, she still back chat’s the Alpha.

Right now she is sleeping and every time she moves a muscle she whimpers. Vampires are supposed to hate werewolves and vice versa but I couldn’t help the fact that I admire her.

“Goodnight Grace” I whisper before heading over to my bed. I slowly lie down and drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading