Black Glitter *Completed*

By CelticGlambert1216

When Phoenix Barrow becomes best friends with glam pop star, Adam Lambert, it was all she could have asked fo... More

Intro
Feels Like Yesterday
Crashing Down
Broken English
Just a Kiss Goodnight
If I Have To
Losing You
Not Ever.
Heart to Heart
Another Lonely Night
Wildest Moments
So Am I
Bottom of the Bottle Hits
NOT AN UPDATE
This Aching Heart Ain't Broken Yet
*NOT AN UPDATE*
Can't Go Home Like This
Who's To Blame?
Always For You
First Date
This Burning Desire
You'll Be Begging
Third Wheel
Master Of Both
Caught Off Guard
Your Love Is a Crime
Keep A Secret
College Again?
Have I Changed?
Make-Out With Me Already
Rakastan
*MINOR UPDATE*
I'd Be Honored
Our Debut Was A Masterpiece
I Do It For Her
Only The Beginning
Here's To Us
Positively...Evil
55th Floor
I Want Your Hex
Chocolate
Happy With You
Heartbeat
*QUICK UPDATE*
Like An Animal
On The Rocks
Never Let You Go
Lipgloss
Sneak Peek or...
Questions
*UPDATE-CONTEST(?)*
If I'd Known...
*TOTALLY OFF TOPIC*
Marrying You?!
*Just a Random Note..*
A Lot Less Shirt...
Let's Talk About Us
Lions
Call Me Back...
Just Our Friend
You Know Why I Did
*I Wrote It...*
Play It Cool
Again. And Again.
Afterglow
Snow
Always a Mystery
Birthday Surprises
Fame and Fortune
Lost The Nerve
When We First Met
I'm The Sky
He Was Right There...
Spindrift
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*ANNOUNCEMENT pt 2*
Love and Hate
An Angel in the Morning
*SPOTIFY*
Too Much Faith
What I've Done For You
Sweet Prince
You're My Gift
Wish We Were Normal
*SOME UPDATES!*
King and Queen
*:'(*
Mi manchi
Jet-Setting Home
Anything For You
*Sorry!*
The Call
See You Soon
My Boyfriend, Adam...Lambert.
When The End Came
Are You...
Down With the King
Just...Adam.
So Much It Hurts
I Don't Remember...
Wasn't An Accident
Bad Dream
Never Forget That
Alone Again
The Night Before Christmas
New Addition
Panic
The End of Us
Notes+Love
Epilogue

A Little Fun

308 12 5
By CelticGlambert1216

I was freaking out, dusting, vacuuming, redoing things that didn't need redoing, and trying not to trip on Pongo as he followed me around the house, usually with one of Adam's socks or ridiculously expensive shoes in his little jaws. He never touched my stuff, so I was beginning to think he did it to Adam out of spite because Adam was the one correcting him on most things, while I babied Pongo.

My parents would be there in the evening and Adam was at the store picking up last minute things for me for dinner. I was stressed on so many levels it wasn't even funny. My parents were coming to our house, our turf. Well, Adam's turf. I just hoped they realized and respected that and that they would abide by the house rules we had here, and not the ones they were used to.

Not that we had any 'house rules', it was just the two of us-er, three of us now, I guess, I just to make it seem like we did to make me look more mature. My parents seemed to still have reserves about the fact that not only was I dating someone almost 10 years older and who was a bisexual rock star, but I was also living with him.

Oh my God. I stopped wiping down the counter top for a moment as it really sank in that Adam was 8 years older than me. Okay, no big deal. When were friends it never seemed like a problem, not that it was a problem now, it just felt weird. I didn't feel mature enough to be in a relationship with someone that age. But I guess out of the two of us I acted more like the adult.

The front door opened and Pongo tore off to see who it was.

"Hey, buddy," Came Adam's voice. I heard him kick off his shoes and then he came around the corner, arms laden with groceries.

"Hi, Firework," He said, kissing me on the lips. "I got you something." He took a large Crunch bar out of one of the bags and handed it to me.

"As if we didn't have enough chocolate." I chuckled, giving him a hug.

"You can never have too much chocolate."

"True."

Adam reached down to pick Pongo up and cradled him in his arms. "I don't want him to ever get bigger than this." He said,, planting a kiss on the puppy's black and pink nose.

"Me neither. But he's gonna start growing so fast. I'm worried about leaving him in the backyard what with the pool...should we get a fence around it or something?"

"Maybe for now we just keep him in the side yard, or put him on one of those ground leads or whatever. When he gets bigger he'll be able to swim. We could always get him a little life jacket."

"That would be so cute." I rubbed Pongo's velvety soft ears and he yawned.

"I think we should let him take a nap before he starts having a tantrum like he did the other day."

"When he ate my hat?" Adam said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Because you don't have enough hats."

"But I liked that one!"

"You like all of them! He's just a baby, he'll learn."

"Maybe, if you teach him, can't just be me being the bad guy, sweetie. At least he listens to you"

"Okay, okay! I'll try to do more."

Adam took Pongo over to his wicker basket that was near the fireplace and set him down on the red cushion, giving the puppy a set of teething rings. "Chew on those instead of my stuff. Or your bed, basket, leash, or feet."

I beamed watching Adam. Sure, he was the tough love out of the two of us, but inside he was just as in love with our 'baby' as I was.

"He needs a middle name," I said, leaning on the counter. "Every dog I've owned always had a middle name."

Adam raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Yeah, so that way when they did something bad we used their full name so that they knew they were in trouble. Just like how parents do when you're doing something stupid. Or how I do when you're doing something stupid. It always work on you."

Adam 'humphed'. "Alright, so what should his middle name be? Nothing goes with Lambert."

"Well, something short with two syllables would probably do the trick. Let's think about it"

An hour later the doorbell rang and my stomach flew into my throat. I shot a panicked expression at Adam and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, Ginger Snap. Just don't over think it."

"Ughhh."

I opened the door to reveal my parents, both actually smiling.

Okay, maybe I could do this.

"You're beautiful tonight,

A little more beautiful than ever."

~Atticus

My parents were going sightseeing for the day and staying overnight a couple hours away, near the beach, and were kind enough to take Pongo with them so that Adam and I could have some alone time. Perks of having our pup's grandparents here. And Adam and I took full advantage of it. I was grateful to have them gone for a bit so that I could relax for when they got back. Obviously we were all taking it slow and trying not to spend too much together and wear each other out. Although I was missing Pongo like crazy, and constantly fretting over whether or not he was okay, texting my parents almost hourly to check up on him until Adam took my phone away.

"Alright, enough of that. I got a surprise." He went to the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Oh, my. Fancy." I said, dropping onto the couch.

"I know you don't drink much, but I thought this was needed around now, don't you think?"

I sighed and nodded, taking the glass he offered me

"Cheers," we clinked our glasses together and were soon talking about everything and nothing.

Two hours and almost five glasses each, and Adam was laughing so hard his wine sloshed onto his shirt, staining it at once.

Through my hiccuping snorts, I reached out. "Oh my God, Addy, I'm so sorry!"

He shook his head, brushing the tears away. "It's fine, babe." he slipped his fingers under the hem of his shirt and pulled it off over his head.

I shamelessly let my eyes roam over him, a sight I'd seen so many times before yet was still awed by every time.

Adam raised an eyebrow and twirled his ruined shirt above his head a few times before tossing it onto the floor. I giggled, crossed my legs and let his beautiful form fill my mind.

He looked like the hot mess he was-silver hair ruffled up and a huge grin on his face.

I looked up at him from under my lashes, inching forward until we were a breath apart.

With a snarl, Adam launched himself at me, mouth feverish against mine.

I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back with just as much force, unable to get enough of him.

Adam trailed his hands under my loose shirt, pulling it further up my body until I moved my arms to allow him to slip it off. It joined his on the floor.

The music coming from the stereo started a bass filled dance beat that matched the step of my heart. Adam brought his lips to my neck and left little bite marks all along my skin, making me squirm and laugh girlishly.

"Mm, you smell so good," he muttered, clutching my waist.

The taste of strawberry wine was strong on his tongue- his kiss making me drunker than I could ever get.

His hot, sweaty body was all I could sense; intoxicating scent rushing through me like Ecstasy.

I dug into his shoulders and he growled again, deciding to grind his hips against me.

I bit my lip and let my eyes flutter shut, desperately fighting for breath at any small chance he pulled back.

I didn't stop him moving further. Didn't stop him when he ripped the belt from my jeans. I caught it before he could toss it away too and looped around his neck, fastening it loosely like a spiked dog collar.

"Damn," I whispered, smirking. "That looks hot."

Adam grinned and made a whine like a dog. Soon, my jeans were on the floor, and Adam's eyes scanned my bare stomach, a beautiful smile lighting up his face.

I never felt more comfortable in my own body before that moment.

"I love you, Nix. I'm in love with your personality, your eyes, your adorable nose, your laugh, your body..."

I blushed, tracing my hands over his chest and touching the tattoos on his arms. The ink felt like the softest satin under my fingertips.

I sighed into his kiss once more, totally losing myself in it.

What's so wrong with a little fun?

The next morning my head was swimming from the intense sugar crash. I had the sweet smell of sweat lingering on my skin, mixed with that of someone else's.

I smiled to find Adam's arms wrapped around me, his lips pink from the night before. He was still shirtless, heat radiated from his toned body.

My throat was dry, various areas of skin hurt, and I knew I must have looked like a vampire's late night snack what with all the hickeys.

Just as my eyes began the close again, the sharp ring from the doorbell made both of us jump.

Adam looked down at me bleary, bloodshot blue eyes, seeming dazed.

"I'm not getting it. I'm barely wearing anything!" I contested.

Adam kissed my forehead, playfully snapped my bra strap, and got to his feet to answer the door as another tone sounded.

"Uncalled for!" I hissed, stifling a laugh.

I gazed around for Adam's shirt and spotted it on the other side of the couch, just out of reach.

Not really caring about who was at the door, I hopped over the back of the couch and snagged the shirt, glancing up at the door.

"Hello? Oh my g..."

"Uh, hi, Adam."

My head snapped up so fast something popped.

Oh.

Hell.

No.

My Dad?! Home already?!

My jaw dropped and I peered, dumbfounded, around Adam to the figure of my father in the door way.

His eyes grew wide, taking in both our appearances. I awkwardly held Adam's shirt to my chest, and luckily it was long enough to reach almost to my thighs.

"H- hi, Dad." I stammered, shifting my weight.

My father glanced at Adam, who was only in his boxers, marks all over him, and obviously hung over.

Awwkwaaarrdd.

Dad cleared his throat. "Did I come at a bad time?"

Adam and I stumbled over each other's words.

"No we were just- not at all- come in! Sorry about...this."

Adam's eyes darted to my jeans on the floor, right next to his, and dove to grab them.

My dad's face was bright red, whether from anger or embarrassment- or both- I wasn't sure. Adam tossed me the pants and I darted around the corner to put them on and slip into Adam's wine soaked shirt.

"Uh, how are you, Mr. Barrow? How was the trip?" Adam asked, not looking at me as I returned to his side.

Dad narrowed his eyes and cleared his throat. "I've been better, Adam. And yourself?"

Without waiting for an answer however, dad stepped around Adam and addressed me.

"Phoenix, your mom tried calling you but you weren't answering your phone and she wanted to invite you to lunch later today."

I twisted my hands behind my back, feeling way too much like a little kid.

"Oh, um. Sure! I'd love to. Sorry, I think I turned my phone off earlier..."

Dad darted a glare towards Adam again. "It's fine, sweetie. I'm sure she'd love for you to respond to her texts though."

I nodded. "I will, dad. Thanks." I was fast getting sick of his attitude and haughty expression, so I hoped my tone made it clear that I was ready for him to leave.

Luckily, he got the message and turned to leave.

" We'll uh, be back in a little while, if that works out for you. We can keep the dog with us for a while longer if you want?"

"Oh, that would be great. Thank you so much, dad." I said with a gracious smile.

Adam skipped forward to escort him out, and dad left without so much as a goodbye or a thank you.

"Well. That's dad for ya!" I said sarcastically, sinking onto the couch and putting my head in my hands.

Adam snorted and sat beside me. "His timing was unfortunate, yes."

"That was so embarrassing," I moaned.

"Come on, we better get dressed and stuff before they get back." He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs, stumbling occasionally on the stairs.

(Here's that second chapter for you guys! Hope you're enjoying it :)

 What do you guys think Pongo's middle name should be? And yes; all my dogs have actually had middle names xP Remmi's is Elijah (after Elijah Wood,) and he totally knows I mean business when I say "Remmick Elijah!" 

 Well, this was a scene I wrote forever ago (like seriously, months ago.) And I had to change it up a little to fit current situations :)

 Well, my Glamberts. We are drawing ever closer to the finale of this story, and again, there may be a bit of a time jump because, as sad as it may be, the sooner I finish B.G the sooner I can reveal White Gold- which already has the few couple chapters written :) That story too is fully planned out and ready to roll.

Will you hate me if I do another jump?

Thank you for the lovely comments!! <3

And as always I will see you in the next chapter!

~CG)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 607 26
The tour is over and Tommy is living with Adam. They have always been close but what happens when they fall for each other and one of them can't take...
12.8M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...
178 39 7
On the day of their college graduation, best friends Desmond and Mercy decide to date. Everything's "perfect" except for the fact that Desmond can't...
206K 5.8K 47
Being together constantly had caused an inexplicable tension between us- a sort of friction, if you will. Before Mötley hit it big, they were protect...