Us. (Lesbian Stories)

By ProfFanGxrl

Leeyah and Demi. Demi and Leeyah. Same same but different. Unequal equivalent, they are. Read to find out wha... More

LEEYAH
DEMI
SCREAM MY NAME
STRANGERS
EW AT FEELINGS
WHAT DO I DO?
YOU MAKE ME
YOUR BODY
CONFIDENT
BITTERSWEET TATTOO
OPRAH DOLLARS
IF MY BODY HAD A SAY
CLOSE
FUTURE NOW
1000 HANDS

COOKIE

313 8 0
By ProfFanGxrl

DEMI

"No, you don't get to do that! I thought I told you to leave last night, Wilmer!" I rubbed my temples and let out a huge sigh. Wilmer is going to give me grey hairs and I'm too flawless to go down like that.

"Come on, Hermosa! Don't you want things to go back to the way they were? You didn't mean to break up with me, I have forgiven you already mija."

"First of all, fuck you! Secondly, I don't like how things were back then. Thirdly, why haven't you left? I don't need you to ruin my birthday. Get out!"

I let Wilmer stay in my hotel room last night, only because he was acting like a damn baby. Honestly, I thought I had made it clear that he should've been gone before the world woke up.

"Surely you don't mean that, chica," he took a few steps towards me and held my arms. "Yes follow that feeling, Demi. I know you don't really want me to go. Your little South African girlfriend or whateverthefuck isn't even here for your birthday."

I took another deep breath before lifting my head to meet the eyes that I used to love so dearly."You don't get to do this anymore. You don't get to waltz into my life and try to fuck shit up for me! I honestly need you to leave."

A single lonely tear escapes my eye and I silently curse myself for being so vulnerable. What Wilmer and I had was amazing but our schedules were always against us ever working out. I tried to save the relationship but it was just too crazy and eventually I had to give up before I gave into a hard life filled with uncertainty.

I won't lie and say that I don't still love him because I do. He gave me some of the best moments of my life but I am not in love with him. I'm in love with Leeyah, a wonderful girl who treats me like a queen and puts up with my bipolar ass everyday. I honestly don't think there's anyone else I would rather spend the rest of my time with.

After a while passes of us just staring at each other, Wilmer lets out a small sigh signalling defeat. "Bien. I will respect your decision but can I ask for a kiss?"

"I don't know, Wilmer. I really love Leeyah and I can't risk my relationship like that." I take a few steps back and rest my weight on my right leg. When is he going to leave already?

"Come on, hermosa. I promise to leave after that, " he takes a step closer and I can't help but be irritated with him and his stubbornness. Let's get this over with.

LEEYAH

I arrived in New York like two hours ago and I'm not tired at all. That's one thing being a DJ has blessed me with, I don't tire easily and I'm able to get a lot done running on just 30 minutes of sleep.

Anywho, it's like ten in the morning and I'm getting ready in my hotel room. Portia called earlier to let me know that everything I had planned for today was ready.

I'm all dressed up and ready to go see my baby. It took a lot not to just run to her room as soon as I had arrived but she hates being disrupted from her sleep so I gave her two more hours because I'm nice. Today, I decided to wear a white jumpsuit and a black blazer with black Louboutin heels.

I'm standing right outside Demi's door and it's a little bit open. I can hear her speaking to someone and she doesn't seem happy. I listen in on their conversation because I'm really torn at who this might be and if I should barge in and break his face.

"Come on, hermosa. I promise to leave after that." Wait, why does this guy sound like Handy Manny? And did he just? Oh bitch, you tried it.

I push the door and it creates the most dramatic sound causing both of their heads turn to my direction.

"Or you could just leave and let me give my girlfriend the best birthday she's ever had," I move from the door frame and gesture for him to leave. It takes his slow ass a minute but it finally registers and he walks out.

"And if you come back again, I will tie you up and pull out your teeth one by one and make a necklace. Then drill a hole into your babymaker and pull your eyeballs out. Bitch, I wish you would just try," I slam the door in his face and turn to face the love of my life.

"Leeyah, is that really you?" she blinks a few times and rubs her eyes for good measure.

"Surprise baby Dee!" I open my arms and she comes running and I pull her into a hug.

"Baby Lee, I missed you so fucking much." she lets out and sniffles a bit trying to stop herself from crying.

"Hey hey, Babygirl. None of that crying stuff, it's your birthday and we are going to have the best day right?" I hold both of her cheeks and give her a chaste kiss. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me, Demi. That's how much I trust you now let me take care of you because it's your day."

She finally came to her senses and went to change. I hope everything goes well today because I am really counting on today to set the pace for our future.

time lapse •••

We had the best day and it isn't even over yet. I took Demi to some fancy restaurant and we enjoyed a nice brunch. We also visited the MOMA and the art pieces were great and all but I loved watching Demi. In a room full of art, I would still look at only her. This girl really has my heart and I pray to God she doesn't drop it.

Also, we visited Times Square since I'm technically a tourist and I've always wanted to see what was so astounding about the place. After, we went to eat dinner and I had organised a cake; Nick and the rest of her crew were there too. It was amazing and Demi wouldn't stop crying when everyone gave her gifts. Mine was a promise ring shaped like a tiara, she seemed delighted to have it and that's all I could ever ask for.

Right now, we're taking a walk through Central Park and just talking about her tour so far and my work. She has such a nice speaking voice and, even though I love it when she sings, I could listen to her speak all day.

"I don't feel like taking a cab back to the hotel," I whine and let go of her hand so that I could cross my arms.

"Are you being serious, babe?" she stands in front of me which is perfect because the driver is driving her gift closer to us. I give her a small nod as an answer. "But there's no other way to get there without taking one."

I smirk and move around her to where the gift is and I stand in front of it with the keys dangling from my index finger. "Oh dear, if only there was someone celebrating their birthday and received a car for their birthday. I'm sure they would be happy to drive us to the hotel."

It took at least 30 seconds for Demi to catch on to what I was saying.

"No fucking way!" she screamed and started circling the car.

"It's beautiful, baby!" she gushed as she made her way to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Just like you, sweetcakes. And the dealer told me that it is big enough to fit a whole entire family inside!" I smiled at the shorter girl and her eyes were watering and tears were threatening to fall.

"I don't deserve you, Leigh-Anne Faith Blakes."

"Too bad because you're stuck with me for life. Now, take us to the hotel so I can give you your last gift." I gave a seductive wink and quickly walked to the passenger side of the car.

~
"Are your eyes closed, babe?" I questioned.

"Yesss baby. Now take off this blindfold, I think I'm losing feeling in my eyelids," she chuckled and I joined her. I slowly took off the blindfold and gently touched her eyelids causing her eyes to snap open.

The hotel staff had done a great job at decorating her room with red roses and candles. I blindfolded her at the door and I slipped out my clothes until I was only in my sexiest Victoria Secret piece.

"Since you were so generous to me before you left, Ms. Lovato, let me be generous to you before I leave." I said in the most sensual voice I could muster. Her breath hitched visibly and I smiled at the fact that I still had that effect on her fine self.

"No talking, no touching and no kissing or else I stop. Am I clear, Ms. Lovato?"

"Crystal," I smiled at the strain in her voice. I walked over to the dock and pressed play. I let the intro pass because it wasn't really what I wanted. However, once my part came I walked over to the chair and stood behind her.

Cookie, cookie, cookie, I'm a cookie monster

I placed both my hands on her shoulders and I ran them along her arms.

Break your back, crack it open like a lobster

I grab a chunk of her hair and pull it back and, she lets out a groan of pleasure, I gently bite her left earlobe.

Ayyy, I kill the pussy, dig a (grave)
She grab the wood like gripping (grain)

I moved to her front and kneel.

I told her put it in my face, let it rain let it rain (rain)

I push my face in between her legs and since she was commando and wearing a dress, my breath hit her center illiciting a moan.

Mmmmm Like an Oreo
I love to lick the middle like an Oreo (yup turn up)

I turn around and do a cartwheel that lands me straight onto her lap.

Oreo, Oreo, like an Oreo
I wanna bite it, and get inside it til I get you gone

I keep grinding on her during this part and I can hear her trying not to moan.

Mmmmm like an Oreo (good time)
I love to lick the middle like an Oreo (yup turn up)
Oreo, Oreo like an Oreo
I wanna bite it then get inside it till I get you gone

You wont know how I get down
You'll wonder how I'm the best and can do all this with my mouth

At this point, Demi is trying really hard not to touch me. I should've handcuffed her.

You wont know how I get down
You'll wonder how I'm the best and can do all this with my mouth

I quickly get off her and pick the chair and tip it over until Demi is on the floor but still sitting on the chair.

Girl I got a sweet tooth (aight)
Ain't nothin' sweeter than you (aight)

I'm kneeling with my legs spread near Demi's head. I keep sliding her, using the chair, into the space between my legs to the beat.

I'mma eat it up, beat it up, til you holler out truce (aight)
My bed could be your stage (aight),
And I'mma make you a star (aight)

I stand up and grab her waist and pick her up. Her face is by legs and her legs are on my shoulders with my face near her center.

Your legs in the air and my hand all up up in your cookie jar
Yeah I'm hittin' the spot on your map, that's me going on tour
My Tom Ford, your Just Cavalli, that's clothes all on the floor.

Once we're by the bed, I turn her around and put her down. While she's still adjusting, I gently push her back and signal her to bend. I start grinding on her.

You throwin' ass, I'm catchin' it
The neighbors keepin' score
Louie Armstrong, I pick you up, eat that against the door

I pick her up and put her down gently on her bed. I straddle her and continue grinding on her.

Mmmm
Like an Oreo
I love to lick the middle like an Oreo (turn up)
Oreo, Oreo, like an Oreo
I wanna bite it, and get inside it til I get you gone

The song starts to fade and I crouch down to meet with Demi's lips. We share a heated kiss and I take her arms from besides her and place them on my hips. We both moan at the contact.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" Demi moans out during our break for air.

"Yeah? You want more, daddy?! You want me to lick you in the middle like an Oreo?!" I growl out. She bites her lip and nods as a response and I immediately go for her neck.

I start by leaving soft kisses on her neck and gradually start to increase the pressure in order to mark her. I move her so that I can take her dress off in one swift move. Once that's done, I unclasp her bra.

I attach my lips to hers and take one of her boobs into my hand start kneading it. Demi moans at the contact and unclasps my bra as well. I move my lips from hers and take her other boob and start licking her aerola before kissing her nipple.

"Ohh daddy that feels so good," I only hum in response and that causes her mouth to let out another moan.

I leave butterfly kisses on her stomach and move down to her center. Her hands find my hair and push me to where she needs me the most. However, I decide to take the longer route and kiss the inside of her thighs.

"Leeyah, stop teasing! Please uhh," her back arches because of her my breath hitting her center.

"Happy birthday to you," I sing into her center and the vibrations causing her to bite harder onto her lip. "Happy birthday to you," that causes her to squirm from under me. "Happy birthday dear Demi," she lets out a string of swear words. "Happy birthday to you."

I finally give into her pleas and suck on her clit. I suck on it gradually getting faster and add two fingers into her pussy.

"Ahh fuck! Harder daddy, please!"

I thrust my fingers faster whilst sucking hard on her clit. I keep a steady pace with my fingers. Another DJ perk, my wonderful sense of rhythm.

"Babe, I'm so fucking close," she screams and I feel sorry for the neighbouring guests.

I remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue and use my index and middle finger to rub her clit. I feel her walls start to tighten and her back arches more until she finally climaxes.

"Ohhhh fuck!"

I lay beside her after cleaning her up and play with her hair while she regains her energy.

"You know, on our wedding day I'm going to do my vow twice. Once at the alter and the second in bed. I'm going to trace every single letter of that vow onto your pussy." I whisper into her ear and I see her smiling big showing her perfect set of teeth.

"I love you, Leeyah."

"I love you too, Demi"

"Now, for round two. We are going to try and get as close to twenty three orgasms as we can. Happy birthday, baby."

--------------------------------//

Mommy, it's overrr 😭

I hope you enjoyed this and it meets your expectation for this book. I'm sad that this book is finished.

The song lyrics used were from Cookie by R Kelly 🌸

Mmapetja Leshilo
Twitter: @LovaticLeshilo
IG: mmapetjal
Snapchat: Petjazana
Dinah Jane stan insta acc: @writeondinah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 14.5K 200
Demi Lovato imagines here! Completed on August 26, 2017. Check out Demi Imagines 2.0 for more! © 2017 Erika Smith (jawdroppingluke) All Rights Reser...
309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
264K 7.4K 62
*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is about to go live out her dream and play guit...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.