The Most Cliché Book On Wattp...

By Happyhungryhippos

Mary-Sue is just your normal girl. She wears messy buns and baggy sweatshirts, and is bullied because of her... More

Chapter One: Trippin' over the Bad-Boy
Chapter Two: Harry STYLES?!
Not an Update
Chapter Three: My love(s) :)
Chapter Four: Tutor
Chapter Five: Slumber Party!!
Chapter Six: Love me some hunks

Epilogue

1.8K 183 222
By Happyhungryhippos

(Ten years later)

After the gay marriage law was passed, Harry and Ryder realized their feelings for each other, broke up with Mary-Sue and got married. Harry died at the age of 73, and Ryder lived the rest of his life alone. He died at the age of 842 after stepping in front of a shooting range. 

After being dumped by her lovers, Mary-Sue cried and ran into a forest, before being murdered through a cow stampede. She was then eaten by kangaroos. Her bones were found two years later. No one came to her funeral.

Brittany married Jngelina. They adopted three children, one of which had a hobby for shooting. She accidentally shot Ryder in the stomach when he unknowingly stepped in front of her target.

The Starbucks Guy became a famous stripper. He had fun.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 886 13
"Have you ever wondered how chance can change the course of your entire life?" In the realm of everyday life and boundless aspirations, Lily's world...
867K 56.4K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
489 54 15
[Offering First Two Chapters Feedback FREE] Are you a new writer or a small writer? Or maybe you've tried a new genre, and you want to improve? But w...
966K 61.6K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...