Sakura girl

By kiraSpirit7new

There's this boy called Kiokko that lives in an isolated island, one day he went to a part of the island whic... More

Isolate island
Weird creature
A village
Nothing Left

Pink Zone

14 1 0
By kiraSpirit7new

The other day

Welp, i'm almost here thats what they told me, and i really want to get there as soon as possible i wanna meet this new zone.

Amazing! This place is filled with some weird trees and i decided to call It the sakura zone i feel like someone is staring at me, like watching every single move i make, i'm really nervous right now. Someone touched my back....I stoped walking and turned around i couldn't believe what i see...

Her green eyes, and her innocent smile maked my heart pound, when i looked up it was like looking at an angel and then she told me "Hey my name is Sakura, are you a lost boy?" I agreed after all, i'm still 13 going to 14 in three days. I asked her age and she told me "14 since three days ago" and i told her mine. I can't believe she's 14 she looks like 15 years old. She guided me to a house where two old people lived, i entered, they said they've been here all their lives and that there was a lot of kids and people living here with them, i was surprised and went to visit them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.1K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
88.7K 3.2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
26.3K 1.9K 37
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
183K 2.4K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!