Found

By simplyjac

****Mermaids, love, and the biggest battle in history**** Coral a normal 16 year old girl,or at least she tho... More

Seventh Dream
The Journal
Today
The Touch
Special

Awakened

28 2 1
By simplyjac

Awakened

~Ray~

I was in a deep sleep when I was rudely awakened by one of my younger sisters, Coral. I heard her scream

“MOM! MOM! NO DON’T HURT HER! LET HER GO! PLEASE STOP!”

Then I heard her begin to cry. After a few minutes she started again

“DAD! NO!!! STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM! PLEASE STOP!”

She was silent for a while when I heard her breathing begin to pick up. I slowly got out of bed and marked it on the calendar. It was her seventh dream and seventh time she’s woken me up from these dreams.

I realize my alarms going to go off soon, so I decide to beat Coral for once and go down to the gym.

After about 30 minutes Coral comes into the gym. I watch as her big coral eyes bug out and I know I have startled her.

“Uh!  you scared me!” she said

“Sorry I didn’t me to frighten to you” I replied

“It’s okay…..”

She paused for a moment and I awaited the question I’ve been dreading since she walked in.

“Why are you up before me?” she asked

My heart pounded as I knew I couldn’t tell her. One question would lead into another and I had to keep my mouth shut, just as my Grandpa had told me when I found out who she is or should I say… who my whole family is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
50.2K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
44.3K 2.9K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
164K 984 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...