AugustAlsina Imagines.

By _callmeree

August Alsina Imagines. I take requests. Leave Comments More

Late Nights & Arguements
PreConcert
Family Dinner
Cuddle Day
VideoShoot
Brother's Bestfriend
Startover.
Grammys
Getting Our Family Right.
Girls Night Out
Pain & Lies
Facetime To Playtime
Baking W/Chef Aug
Colleague Dinner
Aug's Birthday
Marry Me
Spoil Your Bitch
Always Gone
Us Time
Better Than McDonalds
You Finna HaveMy Kids
Jealousy
Ps:
The Babysitter
Jealousy P2.
You Dead Now
You Dead Now P2
Mama I Love You
Lick, Lick
Snapchat W/ Bae
Best You've Ever Had
Goodbye From Us
Easter Sunday
Birthday Surprise
Him? Or..Him?
Him? Or...Him?P2
Him? Or...Him? P3
Him?Or...Him?P4
Him? Or...Him? P5
Him? Or... Him? P6
Him?Or...Him?P7
Him?Or...Him?P8
Him? Or...Him? P9
We're Going On A Trip
Order Of Requests
Bye New Orleans
Yes
Bye New Orleans Pt. 2
Prom For Alana
Eye for an Eye
Eye for an Eye P2.
Eye for an Eye p3
How This Look
How This Look Pt2
How This Look Pt3.
December 15,2015
How This Look Pt4
How This Look P5
How This Look P6
How This Look P7
How This Look P8
Quick question!

17:24

1.8K 48 24
By _callmeree

Kori POV

It wasn't easy being 17 and messing around with a 24 year old. The sneaking around, the lies, the being afraid someone would find out...none of which was easy. And guess what else? He lived right under me in our apartment complex.

*************

Both of our hands were intertwined. I could feel his heart racing.

"August" I moaned out.

He let one of my hands go and put his hand around my neck, slightly choking me. I pulled my other hand away from his. I placed both of my hands over his hand that was choking me. This just caused him to feel more in power. His thrusts became harder, slow but harder. The more I tried to fight the moans and keep them held in, the harder it felt he went. Eventually my body gave way, as it always did.

I moaned loudly, not caring if any other people heard or not. I guess it was too loud because he covered my mouth with his hand. He laid on me, laying his body up against mine, whispering things in my ear that just turned me on more.

His groans got heavier. I could feel him getting a slower pace, almost stopping. But I didn't want him to stop, no.

Unconsciously thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him more into me. I thrusted my body up, trying to feel more of him. His moaning filled my ears. He kept biting at my neck and scratching my thighs.

"Kori don't" he moaned softly.

My mind was somewhere else. I wasn't even listening to him.

"Kori" he moaned again.

He tried pulling away but I squeezed my legs tighter together on him.

"KORI !" he finally yelled.

That definitely snapped me out of my trance. I opened my eyes and dropped my arms and legs off him. He pulled out just in time.

When he was all finished and cleaned up, he got off the bed and slid his pajama pants back on.
Then he looked back at me as I laid there, sitting up on my elbows watching him.

"What?" I asked as he kept looking at me.

He shook his head then chuckled. He looked away from me as he was tying the strings on his pants.

"That's the second damn time you did that shit . Next time I'm using a condom because girl.."

He turned back around to me. He walked towards the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me down to the bottom of the bed. I laughed as he started placing small kisses on my neck and chest.

"You're something else " he said as he got off me.

I rolled off the bed. "I didn't even do anything"

I grabbed my underwear and tank top off the ground, putting them back on.

"So what was with that wrapping your legs around me. I told you about that last time"

I walked past him, making sure he saw when I rolled my eyes.  He grabbed my forearm, pulling me back. Swiftly, he put his hands under my thighs and picked me up.

"see now you can wrap them legs around me, not when I'm trying to pullout of you" he said then laughed.

I playfully slapped him. "Put me down"

"Why?" he said.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"stop" I moaned.

Even though I was saying stop, I was moving my head around, allowing him more access room to my neck.

He slowly put me down onto the edge of the bed, still kissing on me. I laid back and he crawled back on top of me. I ran my hands up and down his back.

Luckily, the sound of my phone ringing stopped us before anything else could happen.

He sighed, then handed me my phone off the nightstand.

"Hey mom" I said, getting off the bed.

"Hey baby , you're still up? I know you'd said you'd wait up for me but baby you can sleep "

"No, its fine. I'm not that tired"

August looked over at me, smirking

"Okay baby, I should be getting off in a few minutes and I'll be headed home"

"Okay great"

"What'd you eat? I can bring you something home"

"Mom I'm fine. Aaliyah dropped me off some tacos" I lied.

"Oh okay cool . I'll call you when im almost home baby, love you "

"Love you too" I said before hanging up.

My mom was a nurse that worked a 10-10 shift. Sometimes she'd stay over or work other people's shifts that couldn't come in. When she stayed over, she would usually get off between 4-5 AM . Occasionally she'd do a 24 hour shift if she needed to .

I put my phone on the dresser. I started getting my clothes and things together.

"Woah woah woah, what you doing" August said coming up behind me.

"I need to go " I said trying to fight off his hands that were touching all over me .

"Look at the time , Its almost 5 . Just stay here"

"No . I've been here all day I need to go make sure everything is in order before she gets home now lemme go" I said.

I tried pulling away from him but he turned me around facing him.

He stared at me for a moment then kissed me. Then unexpectedly, he just walked away.

I stood there for a minute, trying to figure out what just happened. But then I started getting my things together, making sure I left nothing behind.

He sat on the edge of the bed watching my every move.

"You're not gonna take a shower?" he asked.

I looked at him and tilted my head to the side.

"I'm gonna take one when I get home"

"Why not just take it here" he smirked.

I laughed.

"Because you're not slick August"

After getting all my stuff, I grabbed my house keys off his dresser. He got off the bed, following me to the front door.

I turned around towards him. I leaned upwards to peck his lips.

"That dry ass kiss" he said stale facing me.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. I felt his tongue go into my mouth and his hands grip my ass. He pulled me closer to him so there was no space between our bodies. He walked us back towards the door, pinning me against it. He pulled away from the kiss to bite along my jawline.

I reached my hand behind me, unlocking the door. Then I twisted the doorknob, opening it slightly.

"August " I whispered.

He stood up straight. Then he kissed me one more time.

"I just cant get enough of you" he said.

I chuckled. "Yeah I see"

He stepped back, allowing me to open the door all the way. He sighed.

"Coming over tonight?" he asked.

"No, I'm spending a night with Aaliyah. I told her I'd come over Friday and stay until Sunday night. And today's Friday so "

I peeked my head out the door to see if anyone was out there.

"All clear" I said.

I stepped out the door then faced him. He leaned down and pecked my lips twice.

"Call me" he said as I walked off .

*************************

Friday Night at Aaliyah's House

We didn't do too much. We sat in her room , watching movies and eating pizza.When the last movie finished, she turned the TV off . She crossed her legs, focusing her attention on me.

She stared at me. I chuckled.

"Whaaaaaaaaat?" I asked as I stuffed my face with pizza.

"So what's been up with you and him" she asked sipping her drink.

"Me and who?" I joked.

She smacked her lips. "Girl you know who"

"we're good I guess"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is he still with the girl or what"

I shrugged my shoulders again.

"He was telling me that they're broken up already"

"She's crazy, that man is fine as hell. " Aaliyah shook her head.

"Their place was like a hotel for her because she came and went"

"Damn thats crazy. I guess you're got him all to yourself now huh?" she smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I've been had him to myself" I flipped my air over my shoulder then laughed.

She held her hands up.

"Well excuse me ma'am" she laughed.

My phone started ringing.

"Speaking of him" I said smiling.

I grabbed my phone and got off the bed to walk in the hall.

"Hey" I answered.

"Hey baby what you up to"

I sighed. "Nothing we chilling. What are you up to over there"

"Shit im doing the same thing. I miss you"

I smiled against the phone.

"I miss you too baby"

I heard him sigh. "I'm all lonely"

He sounded like he was pouting.

I laughed. "You're a baby! Stop it"

He chuckled.

"I'm forreal. And im hungry"

"Go make something August"

"I have. I've been making sandwiches all damn day. I want some chinese food"

"Do you need me to place you an order?"

I moved the phone to the other ear.

"Nah baby I'll wait to you come back. I'll stick to sandwiches and cereal for the rest of the night"

I chuckled.

"Oh I saw your mom earlier"

"You did? She's not at work? Last time we talked she said she was going back to sleep"

"Yeah she looked tired as fuck" he said.

"I told her she needs to take a break from all that working, seriously"

"Yeah definitely" he agreed.

"Kori!" I heard Aaliyah yell.

"Baby I'll text you okay?" I said making my way back to her room.

"Okay. Tell Aaliyah a real nigga said wassup"

I rolled my eyes, as if he could see me.

"Bye" I said hanging up.

I walked back in the room and flopped on her bed.

"I know this is kinda rude but would you mind going home tomorrow night instead of Sunday night?" she asked.

I turned my head towards her.

"Damn what I do that quick to get put out"

She laughed.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh. It's because Tyler asked to take me out tomorrow night. I forgot his parents were out of town this weekend "

I sat up.

"Tyler this, Tyler that" I said imitating a child's voice.

She hit me with a pillow.

" Shut up! Lets not get on you " she said.

I laid on a pillow, jokingly humping it.

"Yes Tyler! Harder Tyler!" I said imitating Aaliyah and Tyler.

She smacked my thigh.

"I don't like you Kori" she laughed.

I nearly jumped into her arms.

"I love you too Aaliyaaaaaaah"

***************************

I woke up around 11:30 AM. We stayed up last night watching scary movies , which had me scared to go to sleep. So, I over slept alot.

I woke up with the smell of syrup hitting my nose. I got out her bed rubbing sleep out my eyes. I went to use the bathroom and to fix my hair into a ponytail. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey" Aaliyah's mom said.

"Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Edwards" I said smiling at both of them.

I looked at Aaliyah.

She mouthed "bitch" to me then blew a kiss.

I chuckled. "good morning , Ty-Aaliyah"

Mr.Edwards looked up . Aaliyah cleared her throat and got up from the table.

"We're gonna go in my room" she said to her parents.

I made me a plate and poured apple juice before heading back to her room. She followed me and closed her door.

"Ima kill you Kori" she whispered.

I laughed, sitting on her bed.

"My dad still doesn't like Tyler for when he cheated. I told him I'd forgiven him but...my dad hasn't. My mom knows we're going out tonight but dad, no. He'll give me the hour lecture"

I was stuffing my face with food, so I just nodded my head.

I checked my notifications, seeing no texts or missed calls from August. That was kinda strange. He'd be woke by 9 AM and I always got a 'good morning baby' text. I just brushed it off, figuring he was still sleep.

"So where's he taking you to?" I finally spoke.

"I dont know. He just said dress nicely and he'd have me home before 1 AM. Hopefully my dad is sleep" she sighed.

"I dont have these problems, my dad isn't in my life" I shrugged my shoulders.

She looked at me. "Tell your mom your little boyfriend is 24. You'll have more problems than me"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up Aaliyah"

After finishing my food and drink, I took my dishes into the kitchen.

"Just place them in the sink. I got it" Mrs.Edwards said.

"You sure? I can do it" I said.

"No no no baby , I got it" she said.

I sat the dishes in the sink.

"Thank you for breakfast Mrs.Edwards" I said.

She chuckled. "Oh I didn't cook, he did"

Mr.Edwards looked up from his iPad. He chuckled.

"Thank you Kori, glad you enjoyed it. I tried my best" Mr.Edwards said.

I smiled at them then went back in Aaliyah's room.

"What are you up to today" she asked me.

"I dont even know. My mom is at work until 10. I'll leave here around 8. Ima take him some Chinese food and chill until she comes home"

Aaliyah smirked at me. "Look at you "

"Shut up!"

********************************

I hadn't spoken to August all day. I called and texted him plenty of times but not once did I get a reply. I had no clue as to what was going on.

I pulled into the parking lot.

"So he's here" I said seeing his car in the lot.

I grabbed the Chinese food out the passenger seat and went inside the building. At first, I was just gonna go to his door but I decided to put on something cute first.

I walked in my apartment, sitting the food on the counter. I looked at the clock.

'8:43'

I ran into my room, kicking off my pants. I pulled my shirt over my head.

I went into my closet, looking for something to wear.

"Hmm" I said going through my lace bralettes.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard faint moaning. At first I brushed it off because I thought I was tweaking and it was too low for me to hear. But then , they started getting excessive.

I walked out my closet and froze. Yet again, I could hear small noises. I know it wasn't coming from in here because all the TVs were off.

I walked over by my bed. I kneeled down, placing my ear against the floor.

"Oh my god" I said, hearing moans from August's room under me.

I stood up but stood still.

"This cant be forrreal right now" I tried reassuring myself.

I could feel my eyes starting to get wet. I used the back of my hand to wipe my eyes before the tears fell.

I sat on the edge of bed, trying to decide what I should do. One part of me wanted to go down there and bang on his door and just let him have it. Another part of me wanted to just cry myself to sleep. Another part just wanted to lay there, numb to it all.

I decided to just lay there on my bed.

The moaning was coming through the vents.

I laid on my bed, allowing the tears to now fall .After a while I got up and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch, turning the TV up loudly.

I grabbed my phone, immediately texting Aaliyah the situation. I knew she was on a date but I needed her right now. But unfortunately, I was getting no reply from her either.

I sighed.

"Should've never started talking to that lying bitch" I said about August.

I watched TV and played music as ways to keep my mind off it and him.

About 30 minutes later, my phone started ringing. I looked down at it seeing his name on the screen.

I rolled my eyes, so over him.

"hello" I said dryly.

He sounded out of breath.

"Hey baby" he nearly whispered.

I took the phone from my ear and looked at it, not believing his bullshit right now.

"Um hi" I said.

"I know you've been calling, but I've been busy as hell all day. I'm sorry"

"Oh really? Where you at? What you doing?" I asked.

I'm uhh... I'm out with the guys. We at this uhh place. "

I shook my head.

"Why you whispering?"

He nervously laughed.

"I'm around them and I dont want them tryna hear our conversation, you know"

"Mhm"

"So um baby. When uhh, what time are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know, make sure I'm here to see you baby"

"It'll be late at night"

He let out a long breath.

"Okay great. What you over there doing?" he asked.

"Watching TV"

"mm, I miss you" he siad.

"Yup" I said.

"Whats with the attitude?"

"Nothing"

He sighed.

"I'll dick you down tomorrow night ight? You'll lose that attitude then"

I scrunched my face up, disgusted by him.

"Yeah bye" I said ending the call.

*******************************

August POV

I was in the kitchen, getting some water.

I walked towards my room, peeking in to see if she was still sleep, then I closed the door. I grabbed my phone, trying to call Kori again for the 6th time. Once again, no answer.

I figured Aaliyah made her mad or something.

I heard the door open to our apartment complex.

"Who the hell is that?"

It was 11:45 PM.

I opened my door and walked out, seeing Kori's mom carrying grocery bags.

"Oh let me help with you that" I said rushing to help her with all the bags.

"Thanks so much Mr.Alsina" she said.

"Call me August"

she smiled at me then I grabbed the last two bags outside the door.

"Dont you think its too late to be out grocery shopping?" I said.

She chuckled.

"I had to go get some food for my baby" she said.

We were walking up the stairs.

"Baby? You have a baby?"

She laughed.

"Well she's not a baby anymore but my daughter Kori. She's 17"

"Oh wow, really" I said as if I didn't already know.

"yeah, she called me crying and begged for ice cream so of course I had to get it"

I froze in my tracks.

"uhh, your daughter's at home?" I said as we got closer to their door.

"Yeah she was at her friend's house. She got back a couple hours ago why whats wrong"

"Uhh nothing, just um..asking"

I was cursing in my head at myself.

Kori's mom knocked on the door. The door opened.

Kori stood there in just a tshirt.

"Kori" her mom said dropping the bags inside.

She hugged Kori.

Kori smiled at her.

"Kori baby"

I cleared my throat.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Please bring them in. " Kori's mom motioned for me to come in.

Her phone started ringing.

"Ugh its work. Kori please help Mr.Alsina bring the groceries in, I'll be right back" she said going to her room and closing the door.

Kori didn't say anything to me. She didn't even look at me. She just started putting the groceries up.

I sighed.

"Kori" I said softly.

She didn't respond. She just kept putting the groceries up. She tried to put cereal in a cabinet but was having a hard time reaching it. I grabbed it out of her hand and put it up for her.

Then I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Kori"

"Dont touch me!"

She pulled away from me.

"Kori listen to me"

She slammed things around. I waited until she was done with all the groceries.

"Kori"

She grabbed a bag off the counter.

"Here's your food, get the fuck out"

"Damn Kori, its like that?" I said walking towards the door.

I looked at her. I tried touching her face but she smacked my hand.

I sighed.

"I know I said I was with my friends and I wasnt. I'm sorry. It was a small lie"

She opened the door.

"Yeah, okay now get out"

I stepped outside the door, but kept my foot inside.

"Cmon Kori. Baby you - "

"I'm not your fucking baby. Move your damn foot"

"You mad over me being at home? This why you wont answer my calls"

"Bye August"

"Kori you tripping -"

"Oh I'm tripping? I thought you was busy all day . You was too busy fucking huh? Too busy lying? Too busy being a bitch?"

She slammed the door against my foot. I instantly moved my foot back.

"Delete my number bitch" was the last thing I heard.

**********************

Nicole was pushing me.

"Good morning sleepy head. I'm going to see my parents because I leave tomorrow. I'll be back in the morning" she kissed my cheek before leaving.

I got up, stretching.

Nicole was my ex. She used to live here with me but .. It was hard dating her.

She's a flight attendant so she's barely here. But she came over yesterday, practically begging for another chance. I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no either.Unfortunately, one thing led to another.

I was so into Kori though. We were waiting for her to turn 18. The plan was she wait a year before going to college, or take online courses. I was hoping me and her move in together. But now, I dont even know.

'good morning baby. I wish you'd talk to me. Hear me out. Lets go somewhere and talk so I can explain everything. please? ' I texted her.

I waited around for a while . No reply.

'Kori.. I know you seeing my messages.. Lets stop acting like kids and talk'

I sighed of relief once I seen the 3 gray dots appear.

'Lol.. I am a 'kid' so stop texting me..'

I ran a hand down my face. I hated when she did that shit. It made me feel like if one day I pissed her off really bad, she'd tell people or even the cops, about us.

'Why you saying shit like that Kori?'

'Leave me alone August..'

I didn't respond. I just left it alone. I'll give her time. I needed the time too. I need to think about what I wanted. It was so much going through my head.

Kori or Nicole ?

*****************
Should I continue? Comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 8.3K 98
Was passiert, wenn Thomas Müller eine WhatsApp-Gruppe gründet und mit der Zeit die unterschiedlichsten Fußballer Teil davon werden? Das Chaos ist vor...
92.1K 2.4K 78
*ੈ✩‧ Teil 1 der 𝙔𝙤𝙪-𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙝𝙚‧ೃ༄ "Wie heisst du eigentlich?" "Mein Name ist Ava. Freut mich dich kennenzulernen...ähm...." "Du hast ein T-Shirt...
8.2K 556 65
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
35.2K 1.4K 79
Es ist meine erste FF zu dem ASDS. Es geht hier um eine Geschichte in der die Spezialisten sich um eine Angstpatientin kümmern... Was für eine Heraus...