homestuck lemons

By Secretly_God

mostly random lemons but, based around solkat and johndave. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
(short) lemon
Here comes the bride
SHOTS!!!
Not An Update Sorry:(
1 more thing
Happy Life
OMFG
OMFG GUYS
...love you too...
Chapter Holy Shit
"Bite me."
Hey guys
"I'm sorry."
House of Memories
Note
We're Just Kids (Part 1)
OMFG
We're Just Kids
THESE CUTIES
More Of My Squad
i am under attack
*raises hand* I has a question
Real Update!?
Tears And Tears
Holy Fuck
Youve Been Pranked
The End?!?!
Medication
H4H4H4 WH47 N0W
Quick Question
Sorry babes

Say Hello To A Few Friends

546 10 7
By Secretly_God

A/N: Everyone, say hello to Amara and Hannah. They are my best friends and they are now going to be forced into this book. Like birth. I'll shove them out of my brain/womb and they will be born into this shit world I call a book.

Dirk POV

I woke up to my phone going off non stop. I rub the sleep from my eyes and turn on the phone, seeing an endless amount of texts and missed calls from Sollux. "What the..." I mumbled, opening the texts and seeing 20 new from him. 

Hey, did you get to the motel all right?

Hello?

Dirk?

Dirk, are you okay?

Hey, if you're mad at me that's fine just let me know you're safe.

Please?

Baby, I'm sorry...

Dirk...

Listen, I know I hurt them, but it was always going to end badly.

Please?

Fuck Dirk

I need to know you're okay

Please Dirk

Fine

Don't let me know

I'll just cry myself to sleep again

Okay, fuck you

I get it if I was a bit of a bitch, but this is just horrible

Okay, that last message was dumb, I'm sorry...

Fine, fuck you, bye

"Dammit..." I said under my breath, dialing Sollux and waiting. Sollux answers the phone almost right away. "Hello?" He asked, sounding nervous, happy, and angry at the same time. "Hey, I just got all your messages. Sorry about that, I forgot to call you once I got here." I said, sitting up and rubbing my face to wake me up. "O-oh..." He said on the other end, obviously embarrassed about being wrong. "Sorry about all of that..." He said, chuckling. "It's fine, I was a little mad last night." I said, chuckling too. "Well, I have to go start looking for apartments." I said, trying to end this conversation. "Oh, ok, i'll talk to you later." Sollux said, waiting for my response before hanging up. "Yeah, Later." I said, hanging up. After about 10 minutes of laying down, I finally got up and got dressed. I gathered all of my stuff then left. I set the few things I had in my car, then went to the office to return my key. 

I walked into the office, seeing Kanaya at the desk. "Hey Kan, how's Karkat?" I asked, setting the key on the desk. "He's fine, he'll make it threw." She said, surprisingly not mad. "Well, I came to return this and check out." I said, smiling slightly. "Right." She said, putting the key back and typing some things into a computer that was neck to her. "There you go, all done. I hope you enjoyed your stay." She said, smiling. "Thanks." I replied, waving slightly before leaving to my car. 

I got into the driver's seat and closed the door, turning on the car. The radio turned on and Golden Days blasted through the car. I flinched slightly at the loud sudden noise, then smiled. I turned down the radio a bit then drove off to my old apartment. 

I pulled into the parking lot they had for the residents and parked, looking up to my window and seeing Karkat sitting on the bench right under the window with a blanket over him and a cup of something steaming. I got out of my car, walking up to the door to the building and opening it with the key I still had. 

I got up to my old front door and knocked, feeling a slight bit of sadness hit me. Jake opened the door, he was still in his pajamas and looked adorable. "Oh, hey Dirk." He said, smiling. "Hey, I came to pack some things up. I need a few things for work and stuff." I said, stuffing my hands into my pockets to warm them up. It was getting chilly out, and the building fucking sucks on the heat factor. "Yeah, of course. Just, don't talk to Karkat, he kind of hates you." Jake said, looking back to see Karkat had moved to the couch and was watching the news. "I just need my laptop and some clothes." I said, seeing Jake step aside and letting me walk in. "Thanks." I mumbled, walking to the room Jake and I shared and gathering the stuff I needed. 

I packed everything and walked to the front door. "Hey." Karkat said to me, looking at me from the couch. "Hey." I said, smiling slightly at him. "How is he? Sollux?" He asked, looking worried. "Scared, mostly. I slept at a motel last night so I could think. Hey, what I did was awful, and I'm sorry." I said, looking down with regret seeping over my face. "It's fine, we were unhappy anyway." He said, looking down too. "Well, I need to go apartment shopping and work. I'll talk to you later?" I said, smiling slightly. "Yeah, keep Facebook open." Karkat said, going back to his news. I nodded, walking out to my car. When I got out there I set my stuff in the passenger's side and sat down, feeling my phone vibrate. I took out said phone, closing the car door and seeing it was a text from Sam. 

Hey, what's up, Stud Muffin?

I chuckled at this, god Sam is an idiot. ((A/N: Ikr))

Nothing much, Marshmallow.

Oh, fuck you too then

Honey, you know that wont work. Vag makes me want to vomit and dick does that to you.

Wow, Sherlock over here. Anyway, where are you at?

Currently getting some stuff from my old apartment.

Oh?

Me and Jake broke up

Ooo, RIP Lil' Dude

Yeah

So, where are you staying until you find a place?

A motel

Which one Genius

Motel Pyrope

Mmk, I'll meet you there so we can go

Go where? 

To the party Dipshit

Sorry, no can do. Some of us have jobs.

Well excuse me for having a hot and rich gf

Mmhmm

Either way, don't you model?

Yeah

Then do it later, the party waits for no one

Sure, okay

Wait, really?

Fuck no, I need this job Dick Chip

Fuck you

I'm good, thanks

-_-

What time is the party?

8 to sometime tomorrow

Okay, pick me up from the building I'm working in at 10

I don't fucking know where you're working

I'll text you where Sherlock

Fine, I'll see you then Baby

Later Babe

I finished texting her, setting my phone down and driving to the Motel Pyrope once again to get a room for the next week, then go to work.

~TIME SKIP~

I walked out of the building I was modeling in and saw Sam standing next to her Lambo. "Get in loser, we're going shopping." She said, chuckling. "Wow, hilarious." I said, getting in shotgun and closing the door behind me. Sam got in the driver's seat and started up the car, turning on Gangsta by Kehlani. "Really?" I asked, just now realizing what she was wearing. She had low down loose fitting jeans, a white tank top with a white bra clearly underneath, sunglasses on, DC shoes, and a fucking grill in her mouth. "God, the fuck happened to you?" I asked, laughing at her. "Hey, don't judge me. I got to try a few things with Porrim and damn is she kinky. She likes gangstas." Sam said, shrugging. I chuckled, Sam speeding off towards the party.

We pulled up to a big house with lights flashing in a rave form and music playing with the same beat of the flash. "Here we are." Sam said, getting out of the car. I got out too, looking around at the mix of trolls, humans, girls, and boys. "Come on, we are meeting some people." Sam said, walking towards the house. I walked up to her side, entering the house with her. Girls were staring with either lust or discuss in Sam, I just laughed at her. 

"Hey Baby~" Porrim purred to Sam and we walked up to her. Two other people who Porrim was talking to looked us both up and down. "Hey Sam." The taller one said, smiling at her. "Hey Amara. Hey Hannah." She said to the two. Sam hugged them both then looked over to me. "Dirk, this is Amara and Hannah." Sam said, introducing them. "Hey." I said, waving a bit. "Hey." Amara said, smiling. "Where the hell are the booze?" I heard a familiar grumpy voice say from behind me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 783 10
Thinking that even the sweetest and calmest people can't be change or broken would be wrong, Italy was that sweet calm person true he would usually r...
110K 2K 36
Some fun little Creepypasta Quizzes! Come see what pasta you are, can you survive the Slenderman and much more! Cover by me!
23K 637 9
Amy's been rejected by Sonic, again. She cried in the pouring rain. She swore to herself to never love anyone again so she would never suffer a broke...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...