My Billionaire man?

By Dominica578

Kelly Brooks, lived a pretty normal life finishing up college , about to go law school. Until a car crash kil... More

The beginning
Never have I ever...
Where she'd go?
Dazed...
The job
Time to change
The First Day
Forced
We Meet Again
First One?
Crush?
Stay with me
Threats
Such a tease
The first date
The Fair
Shop till you drop
Lazy Sunday Morning
Back to reality
Heartbreak
Pain
Breathe
Mr.Greene
Christmas Party
Redemption
Redemption pt 2
The Hangover Decision
Questionable
Back to reality
Adjusting
Meet the Parents
The truth
Christmas Wish
Give it to him?
My Parents Love Her
Back home
She's back
Gone Girl
Where Are You?
Save and Rescue Mission
Crash
Doctor Can I be Released?
The Heart Necklace
Is this what life is like for now on?
The new Normal
Ughhhhhhh
Not a chapter
I want you by my side

Answer me!!

12.5K 471 12
By Dominica578

KELLY'S VIEW

Finally, it was 10 p.m, time for me to leave. I said my goodbyes to everyone and headed out the door.

I was walking though the dark streets, and suddenly I was pulled into one of the alleys.

Oohh noo, not this again, I won't accept it. I was trying to push him off until I realized who it was.

"Jesse?" I asked.

JESSE'S VIEW

The whole dinner I was stuck in a trance called Kelly Brooks.

After dinner Sandra wanted to go back to my place but I more than happily said no. And since dinner I waited here for her to end her shift.

I've waited for what seemed hours but, according to my Rolex it has been 30 minutes.

I automatically knew when she was coming my way, I sensed it.

I immediately knew it was her walking. So I grabbed her.

She started pushing me but then she realized it was me.

"Jesse?" She asked, wide eyed.

It gave me a chance to look into her blue eyes. I touched her cheek, it was soft like I thought.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I suddenly pushed her into the brick wall and smashed my lips into her, needy.

She stood still at first but, then she responded, turning me on.

I bit her lip and she opened her mouth giving me access to her mouth, exploring it with tongue. I then started kissing her jawline making her moan.

It was such a sweet sound. Her skin tasted sweet and smelt of jasmine, I was loving it more and more.

Kissing her jaw, then giving me access to her neck which I didn't refuse. Her hands were were pulling in my hair, but I loved how it felt.

She then pulled my face towards hers again and I kissed her lips. Until she pulled away.

Both of us breathing heavy.

"Jesse what are you doing." Kelly asked, her voice sounded like a melody.

"What you wanted me to do, and what I wanted to do." I said the truth, it may have sounded harsh, but I couldn't stop thinking of her.

"You wanted to this?"she asked.

"Yes, where are you going now?" I asked. I'm hoping she's not going to say she doesn't know or that damn train station.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't look at me the same." She said.

"Nothing, you say will change what I'm feeling for you, where are you going now?" I asked sternly, she better fucking answer now.

"It doesn't matter." She said. Trying to get out of my arms, but I'm not letting go.

Holding her down I said "Where are you going, and you better fucking answer!"

I could tell she was uncomfortable with this question.

"I'm going to the train station." She said.

"Do you need me to drive you to your apartment?" I said.

She looked down and looked like she was going to start to cry.

"I don't have a home OKAY, I'm homeless and I live at the subway station." She said half yelling, half hushed.

"Why didn't you tell me, when we at my hotel." I said half angry but I felt the need to sympathize for her.

"I didn't know you, and I still don't." She retorted.

She was right, but at this point I didn't care. "Follow me, were going to solve this problem."

"How?" She said confused, her eyebrows knitted together making her look adorable.

I grabbed her hand to lead her to my car but, she yanked it away saying "where are you taking me?"

God....she was stubborn. "For god sakes Kelly, I'm not a serial killer."

"How do I know that." She retorted.

"You're just gonna have to take my word." I smiled. I took her hand again and she finally followed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
1.1M 72.5K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
731K 25.2K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
9.4M 286K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...