You Have The Right To Remain...

By ptvsterlz

More

part 1
part 2

part 3

16 2 0
By ptvsterlz

Dave's P.O.V

     I pretended not to notice that Larry was looking at me but he made it quite obvious. It was creepy. We haven't been together in months and he's already married. I've got a boyfriend too. I love my boyfriend. Why would he get married if he didn't love her? We are both obviously moved on.                                                                             

  I went home a little early due to the awkward tension. It was a normal night except for when I got home. I heard a sound that almost sounded like moaning? But that's impossible he loves me! I wasn't prepared for walking in on my boyfriend having sex with a woman. I was feeling so many emotions especially anger and heartbreak. My eyes were watering but I needed to know why he would do this.. "Why..?   Just why.. how long has this been going on..?     "Three weeks now.."   this was it. I'm done. Heartbroken and alone I left for the last time.

       I walked to the nearest bridge and sat on the railing and  watched the sunset. I wanted to die. Why does love never last? I don't understand why I'm so unlovable. I started to stand on the bridge railing. "NO STOP" I looked around and see Larry running towards me.. he helped me off the bridge. He was crying for some reason. Looking at him brought back so many memories.. I looked at him and without thinking I pressed my lips on his. For a minute life didn't seem so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 29.9K 76
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.2M 65K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...