Bad Ass White Boy, With Nothi...

By juliiaroseee

"Look I'm sorry" he sighed running his fingers through his dark brown hair. "For what?" "For making you feel... More

Preface
Characters
(1)
(2)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11) Part 1
PSA
(11) Part 2
(12)
(13) Special Chapter
Author's Note
(14)
(15)
(16)
AUTHOR NOTE
(17)
(18)
Epilouge
Spin Off
Bonus Chapter (19)
Bonus Chapter (20)
Bonus Chapter (21) Trigger Warning
New Cover?!!
Bonus Chapter (22) FINALE SO YOU BETTER READ!!!
BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)
Reane and Porter Love story?🤨

(3)

4.6K 152 40
By juliiaroseee

It was 10am and I woke up slowly taking in my surroundings. This wasn't Kendyl's room.

I tried to sit myself up but an arm prevented me from doing so. I turned my head to the left to see Porter fast asleep, soft snores escaped from him. I smiled at the sleeping man in front of me.

I hadn't noticed the light freckles that spread across his nose or how long his lashes were that they touched his cheek when he slept.

Oh this man was so beautiful.

I laid back resting my head on my folded hand. Hesitantly I took my finger and traced the outline of his face, thick unplucked eyebrows, the shape of his pointed nose, and the outline of his lips.

His lips were shaped like a heart, the top smaller than the bottom. I ran my thump slowly across his lower lip, pulling it down exposing the  bottom row of his teeth. I ran my fingers through his messy hair which was now curly and matted.

I continued my trail to the light scruff forming on his chin and upper lip, from not recently shaving.

He groggily moved, slowly opening his eyes.

Can he see me?  Oh god.

His gaze went from my eyes to my lips. Leaning in closer, he kissed me softly. More soft snores came from him.

What the hell? He sleep kisses?

I decided that the best thing right now is go into Kendyl's room before he wakes up for real this time.

Slowly lifting his arm, I placed it at his side. I quickly tip toed out the room closing the door behind me.

My mind was racing with so many questions but my heart knew the answers to them.

Yup I liked Porter... a lot. My decision became final, I will avoid Porter at all costs. I can't let my emotions cloud my judgment, especially since he was a taken. I won't be a home wrecker.

I went in to Kendyl's room who was wide awake and texting with a large grin plastered on her face.

Well at least someone's happy.

She looked up from her phone staring at me for second.

"Where were you?" She asked texting away

"I spent the night in your brother's room" I spoke softly climbing into bed behind her.

"You what!?" She placed her phone on the night table turning her full attention to me.

"What? It's nothing. He came home drunk and I took care of him.." I trailed off avoiding for her surprised expression.

"Did you guys...you know-"
"Did we what?- sleep together?"
"Yeah"

I gagged even though the thought of me and Porter having sex wasn't terrible.

"God no. I took him to his room. He asked me to stay with him and I did" I left out the part where Porter kissed me in his sleep. She didn't need to know that. Not yet.

"Hmmm. Okay" she said going back to her texting.

~|~|~

The day sped by quickly, it was now 12 in the afternoon and to my dismay Porter was awake.

He came jogging down the downstairs with no shirt, and his jeans from last night hanging off his hips.

He was rubbing his eyes heading straight into the kitchen for more some water. I placed a glass on his night stand this morning, when I went back to check on him it was empty.

I stood in the kitchen with my back pressed against the counter eating a plain bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

He hadn't noticed my presence as yet, he popped two pills into his mouth and chugged down the bottle of water. His eyes landed on me taking in my appearance, I had on a pair of light blue denim shorts that I borrowed back from Kendyl and a pink cotton tee shirt. My hair was in a messy top knot.

"Hey" he said putting the bottle on the counter.

I chewed on my bagel slowly avoiding his gaze.

Damn! So much for plan avoid Porter. I really hoped that the pills would of knocked him out for the rest of the day.

I was leaving in an half an hour, my mother was coming to pick me up.

"Hey" I replied back placing my bagel down on a plate for a second as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"You're leaving?" He asked referring to my packed belongings resting by the door.

He moved in closer to me, resting his arms on each side of me, locking me in. He shifted allowing the island to support his body weight.

"Yeah. My mom is coming to pick me up."

This conversation is so awkward I swear I could smell the awkwardness in the air.  Now that he was closer to me, I was extremely tense.

I shifted nervously as I ate my bagel.

Why is he still watching me?

"What happened last night?"

My heart raced uncontrollably in my chest. He knows!

"What do you mean?" I looked at him as I finished off my orange juice.

"I woke up in my bed and I can't bring myself to remember how I got there."

Avoiding his gaze I brought the plate and glass to the sink before answering

"I took you to your room. You came home drunk out of your mind. I gave you some Advil and you fell asleep right after" I stated drying my hands on a dish towel.

"You don't remember anything?" I asked again just to clarify.

He stepped to the side leaning on the island this time, crossing his arms.

"Not that I can recall" he followed me out the kitchen into the living room.

Kendyl had gone out again to meet Trent for another tutoring session, it's been 3 weeks since she broke up with Leo. She seems to be doing well and I'm proud of, her tutoring sessions with  Trent are distracting her from Leo. Also, they seem to be getting along lately.

I lifted up the couch cushion trying to find my favorite pink lip gloss.

I swear to god, if Kendyl lost it I'll kill her!

I stood up heading over to the next sofa when Porter blocked my path.

"What?" I asked confused

"I remember, you know" My heart sped up a million miles an hour.

"What?" My breathing fell short

"I remember last night Melanie and everything I said was true" I walked around to the left side of the coffee table escaping his trap of lies.

"Oh, so you lied. We're pretending to have memory lose now" I checked the kitchen for nothing in particular.

"Ye-No didn't pretend to have anything, it comes and goes. Look, the point is I wanted to hear what you were going to say" he confessed from the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Wow and what was the point of that Porter? Can I even trust you now?" I rolled my eyes at him suddenly aggravated. He needs to just leave me alone.

"I don't know. I thought maybe you'd confess your feelings for me again. And this time, I won't reject them" I turned to face him

"Tuh! HA! That's rich coming from you" I hissed walking away.

"What's that suppose to me" he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

"IM TRIED OF BEING A PAWN IN YOUR DUMB GAME PORTER!" I finally snapped

"What the hell are you talking about? Why are you yelling?"

His anger followed mine.

"YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH MY MIND. YOU WANT ME TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS FOR YOU? HOW ABOUT YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES AND TELL ME HOW YOU FELL ABOUT ME. TRULY! ENOUGH OF THIS CAT AND MOUSE SHIT! BE A MAN AND BREAK UP WITH HER IF YOU—if you seriously want to be with me" My voice broke, tears escaping my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. No I will not cry. Not now.

I sniffled crossing my arms over my chest glaring at him, waiting for an answer.

He didn't speak just stared at me with his mouth agape.

He licked his lips looking away from me, mumbling something that wasn't audible.

"I love Renae Mel you know that-" that was my cue to leave I couldn't take any more of this nonsense.

"You know what forget it. I don't care" I grabbed my bag that was propped up against the front door.

I draped my duffle bag over my shoulder grabbing my keys and cellphone as well.

I couldn't wait for my mother anymore.

"Where are you going ?" He asked following behind me.

"Home! Don't follow me!

"Mel please"

"Why do you care what I do? I see where your heart lays. I don't have it" I said bitterly fumbling with the locks

"Mel-

"DONT" I wiped my eyes again as they became blurry with tears.

"Mel come on" he whispered in my ear pulling my back into his chest.

He carefully hugged me from behind.

"No" I sniffled

"Don't leave me Mel Please. Stop crying" he turned me into his arms to face him.

Using his knuckles to wipe my eyes.

"I can't do this anymore Porter. I just can't be with you if I'm not in your heart" I fought against his grip.

"Mel stop it. Mel!" He spun me around gripping my shoulders.

"No. NO. NO. NOOOO" I screamed like a crazy person.

His lips slammed on mine in a hurried kiss.

SLAP!

My hand flew across his face, his head tilting to the side. He touched his cheek feeling the sting there.

I backed away from him, running out the door. He called my name but I didn't dare look back. I needed to get away from him forever. There was no truth in his works, no space. I couldn't be apart of something like that. I needed an out.

WOW THAT WAS INTENSE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS ! Love you so much ❤️DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. MORE PORTER AND MELANIE DRAMA TO COME ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...
834K 19.4K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
347K 13K 38
What if I can't leave you alone?" He says invading my personal bubble again. "I can't just stay away from you Xan, I won't. If I can be as close to y...
389K 8.2K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...