ghost::oneshots

By _ghost_bc_

oneshots about the band ghost More

ghuleh
Papa & Earth

firts sight

757 14 4
By _ghost_bc_

A/N: I am NOT saying that Papa is Tobias Forge. I just used that name.

"Wow this show was crazy!" Omega said while he was walking back to the dressing room after their show in London. "Yeah it was." Papa sighed and frowned slightly. "I want to go to the bar or something. I am full of energy!" Omega announced with a huge smile on his face. "Oh god! That's a great idea! I will go with you mate." Air ghoul said punching Omega in his shoulder. "Anyone going with us?" "I will." Papa said. "I really need a drink." He sadly sat down on couch. "Ok... what's wrong?" Air ghoul sat right next to him. "Yeah, you've been kinda down lately." Omega looked into Papas eyes but Papa looked away and said: "I don't want to talk about it right now." "No, you will talk about it. Right. Now." Water joined the conversation. "Guys! You need to calm down!" Papa started to be a bit angry about it because he really didn't wanted to talk about it 'right now'. "We are worried about you bro." Said Alpha, also joining the conversation. "What's up with you?"

"Oh god..." papa mumbled. "Do you remember the girl from Sweden?" "Of course!" All Ghouls answered at the same time. "And what with her?" Air asked. "I still can't get over her. It was all my fault." "Ahah." Omega laughed quietly. "You never told us what actually happend." "It is not that easy to talk about it." Papa crossed his hands on his chest and said: "She slept with someone else and..." He looked down and started to tear up. "Oh." The whole band said at once.

"I knew she did." Air mumbled. "What?!" Papa said full of anger. "But come one. It's not your fault." Water saved Airs ass by saying that. "But why she did it? I wasn't good enough for her?" And then Earth ghoul finally joined the conversation too. He sat down on the couch too and said: "no it's just that some poeple are... uhm. They think they are better than everybody and aren't afraid to break people's hearts." "But she was perfect." Papa said with a sad face. "Well, she was. But just in your head." Earth announced to him. "I think that I still love her." Papa mumbled quietly. "Come one guys we wanted to go to the bar and have some fun." Omega said and then the whole band went to the bar.

*in bar*
Right after Papa walked in a girl with short pink hair bumped into him and spilled her drink on his shirt. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't see you. I am sorry, I will clean it." She started to apologize. "No, it's fine. Really." "But your shirt is all wet now because of me. Uhm... When I look at it now you have nice abs." She winked. "Huh, thanks." He answered and the girl started to blush. "Hey, do I know you?" She asked. "Naah I don't think so." "But your voice is... Nevermind." She shook her head. "Okay, let's go and get something to drink, uhm what's your name?" "I am Laura." She smiled "I hate my name tho! It sound like I was born in the 1950s!"

"Wow, you are the only one with this name that I know. I like this name. So what do you want to drink, Laura?" Papa asked when they came closer to the bar. "Honestly, I don't really drink alcohol." "Huh... but I want to order something for you." "Oh, okay then." Laura said and ordered one big beer for herself. "Uhm, and what's your name?" She asked. "I am Tobias." Papa smiled and bit his lip. "You actually look like a Tobias." "What? Ahah do I?" He laughed awkwardly. "Yeah you do. Ugh... I hate small talks." She wrinkled her nose. "Oh, so let's talk about something else." He smiled.

"So what is your favorite band?" Laura asked with a spark in her eyes. "Uhm... I like heavy metal." Papa answered and added: "Have you heard of the band Ghost?" "Yeah I love them! They are one of my favorite bands, along with Korn." Her eyes started shinning. "You have really good taste in music." Papa said and bit his lip, again. "Well, I am flattered." She started to blush and leans forward to him but then Papa realized that he lost his friends. "Oh, I think I lost my friends!" "Well, I think they can take care of themeselves. You are not their father." She laughed. "Kind of..." he mumbled. "What?" Laura asked. "Nevermind, stupid pun." Papa laughed awkwardly. "Ha ha." She laughed and then she finished the beer and ordered next one. "Uhm... I really like your tattoos." She changed the theme of their conversation.

"You do?" Papa smiled with his teeth out. "Yeah, I really like this one." She said passionately and laid her hand on his biceps. "I got it right on my 18 birthday. I though it would be amazing idea back then, still do." He smiled awkwardly.

"And do you have any other tattoos?" She asked bitting her lips. "Well, I have." He winked at her. "And where?" "You can guess." "On your... idk, i want to see it." She laughed taking sip of her beer. "I don't think that it's good idea to show it here." "Well you can show me it in my hotel room." "Where are you staying?" Papa asked while Laura was drinking her beer. "Well, the hotel is right in this building." "Oh that's amazing!" "Let's go!" She finished her beer and takes Papas hand and took him out of the bar.

*in her hotel room*
"You can sit here," she poited at a small chair next to the table "or you can sit on my bed with me." She sat down on the bed, took of her shoes and smiled at Papa. "Uhm... I will sit with you. The bed looks more comfortable." He laughed. "But we should get something to drink before I sit down. What about wine?" Papa winked at Laura. "I don't have wine here." She said sadly. "Hotel service?" "Oh, okay." She smiled and Papa called the hotel service.

"Hello, we would like to get bottle of red wine to the room number..." He looked at Laura and asked: "What number is this room?" "515." She smiled cutely. 'Whaaaat?!' Papa said in his head. This hotel is so big!! "To the room number 515 ...... okay, thank you so much."

Papa sat down on the bed and looked at Laura who was staring at him. "You seems to be confused." She raised her eybrows. "No-nothing." He mumbled and then the hotel servise guy knocked on the door. "Ahah! The wine is here!" Papa said quickly and got up from the bed and opened the door. "Here is your wine sir." "Thank you." He took the wine and sat down at the bed. Laura took the bottle and pour it in two glasses and said "to the beggining of a new friendship." She winked at Papa. "To the begining of new friendship." He said and winked back.

And that was the moment when they both forget why they wanted to go to the hotel room.

Then Laura get closer to Papa and he took her by her hips and takes her closer to him and kissed her. Laura started getting deeper into the kiss but Papa stopped it by saying: "oh, just let me take these glasses away." Right after Papa took away their glasses Laura started to unbutton his trausers. "Let me help you babe." Laura bit her lip and breathlessly opened the zipper of his pants then Papa took of Lauras shirt... and then her bra. After that they started kissing deeply. Then she aggressively took of his trousers and grabbed the growing bulge between his legs.

She looked into his eyes and took of his boxers. Right after she did it she jumped at Papa so he was now lying on his back.

And then the room was filled with Papas moans. He grabbed her hair and started pushing her head up and down.........

*the next morning*
Right after Papa woke up he freaked out a bit. "Where am I?" He asked himself but then he realized what happened last night. He looked at the other side of the bed and he saw a beautiful girl with light pink hair. He noticed that she is naked so he looked under the duvet and saw that he is naked too so he started looking for his clothes. His clothes was literally everywhere but he found everything and started putting it on. When he was putting on his right sock Laura woke up.

"Good morning." She said quietly. "Morning." Papa answered and sat down at the small chair. "You are leaving?" He didn't answer her because he was checking his phone. 8 missed calls and tons of messages from his band mates. "Hello, are you here?" Laura asked.

"Huh, sorry. My friends are just worried about me." "Ah... so call them and say that you are okay." She smiled and Papa decided to call Omega.

"Hey bro, just wanted to tell you that I am okay." He said and Laura got up from the bed. Still naked. "Yeah, and where are you?" Omega asked. Then Laura sat on Papas legs and started kissing his neck. "Hey bro, you there?" Omega said. "I am in heaven." Papa moaned.

"Oh god. Just tell me where are you." Omega started getting a bit angry. "I am in the hotel where we went yesterday." Papa finally answered. "What the fuck are you doing there?!" "You won't believe." "Okay then. Just come back at time. We have show tonight." Then he hang up.

"I think I should go back to out hotel." Papa said and kissed Laura on her cheek. "No, stay here with me. We can have breakfast together." "I would love to have breakfast with you but I really have to go now." "Ah... okay. Tell your friends that Laura says hello." She stood up and covered her body into towell.

"Will we ever see each other again?" Laura asked with a sad face. "We have to. For how long you are staying here?" "I am leaving this place in two days. I am going back to France." A tear runned down on her cheek. "I will come to see you as soon as possible. Trust me." Papa stroked her cheek.

"Promise me that you will come to see me again." "I promise. I would be so sad if I never see you again." Then Laura kissed him deeply. "Bye." She said. "Goodbye my lady." Papa kissed her hand and left.

*in papas hotel*
"What the hell were you doing there?" Air raised his voice at Papa. "I was with the girl that spilled her drink on me when we went to the bar." Papa answered smiling. "And did you do anything... did anything happend?" Water joined the conversation.

"You wont believe!" Papa smiled. "I think we can guess." Omega joined too. "Okay, then guess." Papa laughed awkwardly. "I hate this game just spill the beans already." Alpha said while looking into Papas face. Then he laughed. "Okay. So... uhm you want to hear the whole story?"

"Of course!" They all said at the same time. *after he told them what happened in bar* ".... And then she took me to her hotel room and we had a bottle of wine." "Aaaaaand?" Omega asked. "Then she started to take of my clothes and after few seconds we were both full naked. And yeah, she has beautiful body."

After Papa told them the whole story of his last night the only one who was able to say a word was Air ghoul: "You lucky bastard. So are you gonna see her again?" "I have to, she is perfect!"

Then Water said in a sarcastic tone: "So you are gonna go to the airport and scream 'don't go' like in the movies!?" "Well, I though... our tour ends this week so I will fly to France after it." Papa smiled but water continued in his sarcastic tone: "But what if she has found someone already!?"

"Uhm... I don't think so." Papa shook his head. "But siriously, what if she has!" Air said. "Stop saying that. I will go to see her after tonights show and then I will ask her about our future life." "Are you fucking kidding me?! Future life?" Omega shouted. "You just met her last night!" Alpha said.

"Ugh... I said it wrong." "Then what?" "Well, I will just ask her what we will do after she leaves." "So what a long distance relationship! They never do work... I am speaking from my expierince." Omega said and bumped into Papas arm. "But what if I want to be with her?"

"You are asking the wrooong people." Alpha said and crossed his arms. "Well I think that you can go to France and be there for a month until our tour starts again. And then you will see." Earth said and smiled at Papa. "How wrooong you are." Omega sighted. "Come on! Maybe it'll work out." Earth winked.

This situation was really complicated and when Alpha joined the conversation it was even more complicated: "Did you even though about the fact that we don't have a free time for this? We are working on a new album and few music magazines wants to do interview with you papa!" "Alpha, but you have wife, you have family. But I have nothing!"

"It's confirmed guys. He has lost his mind..." "Oh god! I just want to have a family! I am old enough to have it. This band is not the only thing I want to have in my life." Papa started to be a bit angry because nobody understand how is he feeling right now. "Yeah, but think about it...." Water sat down on the bed.

"About what?" Papa asked comfused. "How unlogical this is!" Earth said loudly. "But love is never logical." Papa said with calming voice. "Well... do what do you want to do. But remember that we have a lot of work to do." Papa just rolled his eyes and said "fine."

"Does she even know who the hell are you?" Alpha asked rising his voice. "Uhm... no. It's complicated." Papa answered quietly. "What is this facebook or?!?" "Well I think she knows something but I didn't told her." "Why do you thing that?" Earth said confusingly. " "I don't know. I just said it." "Wait. Did she recognized you ot something?"

"No, she just said something about by voice." Papa mumbled. "If you LOVE her why dont you tell her?" Air said in his satcastic tone. "Who said that I love her?" "Well, you just told us that she is amazing and beautiful and now you are trying to say that you are not in love with her?" "Maybe I am!" Papa yelled.

"Okay, I have enough. I am going out." Omega said and left the room. And when he left the other ghouls look at each other and left too while mumbling something.

When all the ghouls left Papa was sitting in the room. Alone. Just thinking about his life. "Do I love her? Do I want to make family with her? Laura... ah Laura." He was asking himself but then he decided to go and see Laura.

He went to the hotel, found her room and knocked at the door. "I am coming..." Laura said and opened the door while putting on her second earring. "Oh it's you. Whats up?" She asked.

"Hi, I was just thinking if we can have breakfast together." He scratched his head. "Sounds marvelous." Laura smiled. "Would you come in?" "Oh, of course." Papa laughed and walked in. "Soo... what made you came back?" She asked.

"My 'friends' and of course you." Papa said awkwardly. "That's sweet." Laura kissed him on cheek. "And what did your friends do?" "Ahh, nothing. I am here for you. I don't care about them." Papa smiled and leans his back agains the wall.

"Well I'm not gonna be that bitch who you leave your friends for..." She crossed her arms. "No, you are not. Don't say things like that. Uhm... are you ready for the breakfast?" "Uhm, yeah. Let's go."

"Uhm, and where are we going? I don't want to eat here in this hotel. They have disgusting food here." Said Laura. "Well there's a nice little cafe in the corner... I was there yesterday and they have the best pancakes I ever had!" "That sounds great! Let's go there."

*in the cafe*
"Laura?" Papa said quietly. "Yeah?" Laura raised her eyebrow. "There is something I didn't tell you yesterday." "I am getting worried." She bites her lips. "No, it's just... Uhm." He started to get nervous.

"What? How bad is it?" He started to be nervous too. "Ok so... remember when I asked you about the band Ghost?" "Yeaaa?" "And you said something about my voice...?" "Wait. What? No! Nooo, it can't be true!" She screamed.

"I am Papa." He said with calm voice. "Papa emeritus? Well, I wasn't expecting this." She was so confused. "Yeah. I am Papa and these friends from bar are guys from band." "They are Ghouls?!" She asked. "Yeah!"

"Okay then, but why are you telling me all of this?" She wondered. "Well, the first thing is that I feel something for you and the second one is that I trust you." He smiled. "After knowing me for one day?"

"I know it might sounds ridiculous but yeah. I am." He confessed and Laura just smiled awkwardly. "You probably think that I am crazy, right?" Papa said sadly. "Yea, kinda. But i like crazy." "And I like you." He smiled cutely. "Uhmmm." Laura coughed awkwardly and said: "I love this pancake!"

"Ahahah..." Papa laughed sadly. "They are delicious." He announced and looked down. "Aaand... what it's like to be a singer?" She asked. "Well, the better question is how it's like to be Papa." "Okay, so what it's like to be him?"

"It's like being someone else." He smiled. "And how is that person?" "He is so mysterious. He amaze me." He whipered the three last words. "And nobody is recognizing me at streets, I can live normal life." "Ahah, pros of being in Ghost, right?" She laughed. "And why does he amaze you like that?"

"Just him, everything around him. The mystery." "He seems like a cool guy, in fact he is was cooler than you." Papas eyes windened: "What are you trying to say with that?!" He laughed. "I am just saying that." "But you are right." He admitted.

"And who you really are?" She asked another question. "It's hard to answer that...." He shook his head. "Ah... okay, I understand." Laura smiled and finished her coffee.

They were sitting in the cafe for and hour and then they decided to go for a walk. "So... you are going back to France at the day after tomorrow?" "Yeah..." she answered sadly.

He kissed laura with passion. All he wanted was to spend time with her but the time sets a limit of two days. He was trying so hard not the thing about it, but it was really hard for him.

"I want to go with you, but..." He said quietly. "But what?" Laura took his hand. "I don't know if it's right." "Well that depends on you..." "Huh..." Papa mumbled. "Tobias, I really don't know what is going to happend between us after I leave England but I want you to remeber me as a good person."

Papa started to thing more about it. "I will try it." He said for himself. "Laura, our tour ends this week and after that I will fly to France and spend my time with you." He announced and smiled at her. "I though that you will say this, but what about your band?" She looked at him. She was worried.

"Well, we are working at something but I am not planing to leave the band. I just want to spend at least a month with you." Laura just nodded. "What do you think?" He asked. "Well, huh... Are you serious? You really want to spend your time with a girl you met yesterday?"

"Ah... I understand. You don't want me to go with you. Sorry." Papa bent his head. "I want to but I am not sure if this is a good idea." "Okay. I will say it....."

".....I always though that love at first sight doesn't exist but now I know that I was wrong because I really like you. And I also though that after my ex girlfriend broke up with I wont be happy ever again. I was wrong, Laura."

"Tobias-" Laura said and kissed Papa passionately "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too."

This is not the whole thing that I wrote but I wanted to post this to see if you guys like it and then I'll publish more of this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 57.3K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
513K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
141K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...