Bones Sister // Jack Hodgins

NaomiTheWriterr द्वारा

Naomi Brennan is Dr. Temperance Brennan's sister. She gets called in when her sister finally gets stumped on... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/n
A/n 2
A/n 3
12
13
I got Twitter
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n
24
25
Epilogue

15

5.3K 91 41
NaomiTheWriterr द्वारा

Naomi's pov

We got back to the Jeffersonian and I didn't realize how much I had missed the place. Jack hadn't left my sight since I came back. His fingers played with my hand as we walked into the lab.

"Are you ready to see everyone?" He asked I shook my head no, I didn't want to see any of them. He pulled me along anyway and I saw Temperance working in some bones Booth with her.

We walked up and Booth saw us.

"Naomi, coming back to work?" He asked.

"No, I'm only here for Jack." I said coldly. Temperance looked up and saw me.

"Naomi I... I am so sorry, for everything I should-" I stopped her.

"But you didn't, none of you did, so stop kissing my ass and work on your bones." I said with loads of attitude. She looked a taken back.

"Naomi..." Jack said looking at me. If he brought me here to forgive them he was so wrong.

"I'm not here to forgive them Jack, if that's what you were expecting you clearly don't know me." I said to him.

"No I just I want you to give them a chance to hear why." He explained his eyes begging me to cooperate. I sighed looking at the two of them.

"Naomi.... I am so so so sorry, for accusing you of murder, I had so much evidence that pointed to you, I had to ask and I know I should have gone about it differently but now I realize I was wrong, I knew you were capable of it so I just let all the pieces I had fall into place and I.... I'm sorry." He said sighing.

"Ok, Temperance." I said.

"Naomi, your my sister, I love you no matter what, but I knew if you could torch someone you were capable of this, logically Booth was right to think-"

"Your not helping your situation Bones." Booth said.

"What she's trying to say is I was following ha gut feeling, and she's sort she believed it." He said for her. I looked at Jack and he stared at me waiting.

"Booth I understand why you did what you did, I forgive you, but I still am so mad at you, I don't think I'll stop being mad for a while, but I forgive you." I said and I looked at Hack smiling saying I'm done.

"What about me." Temperance said.

"I don't forgive you Temperance. Booth isn't family but you are, and you can't muted up enough emotions to make an apology, why would I?" I asked and I pulled jacks hand and left. He followed behind and we drove home.

"Naomi you know I love you... right?" He said. I nodded.

"Yes baby and I love you too." I said holding his hand.

"Good I just want to keep telling you so you don't leave again." He said smiling.

"I won't, and if I do, your coming with me." I said. He smiled and chuckled. We got home and I changed into a tank top and Sofie shorts. I laid on the bed and turned tv on. Jack flopped on the bed and crawled next to me. Kissing my back lightly.

"Jack..." I moaned a little. The soft kisses felt good. Hi hands found my sides and slowly stroked them, all the way up to my bra.

"I want you so bad Naomi," he whispered into my ear, I shivered.

*SMUT BELOW IF UNCOMFORTABLE DONT READ AND SORRY IF IT SUCKS*

His hands when up to the clip and unhooked it. I turned over sliding it out of my shirt and kissed Jack. He pulled me onto his lap and his hands roamed my body as we kissed my hands in his hair.

He slid up the tank top and I pulled the rest of it off. He looked down at my breasts and smiled.

"So beautiful," he said. He took one in his mouth and used his hand to play with the other. His hot mouth made me soaked, I moaned.

"Oh...Jack.." I said and I felt his dick poke up at my leg. I smirked and started moving my hips causing friction. He then switched and his mouth was on my other breast and his hand played with my much hard nipple. I couldn't take the pleasure it had been so long.

"To much clothing on." He said and worked on undoing my pants as we kissed I tugged at his shirt and he quickly threw it off and got rid of his pants and boxers I took off my panties and he moved on top of me.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded ready as ever..

--Time lapse---

I woke up naked next to Jack. I yawned. I t had been a long night. I stretched and got up. I started to gather my clothes but it hurt to walk. Damn he did really good. I gathered them up and threw them in the hamper.

I decided to take a shower. After 30 minutes I got out and saw Jack sitting up rubbing his eyes. He had managed to find his pants. I changed my clothes.

"Man that's a sight to wake up to." He said referring to me changing in front of him.

"Yes well you put your pants on before I got out, I could've had a show." I said standing in front of him. He chuckled.

"You are so beautifully perfect." He said hugging my waist.

"Get up we can't be bums all day." I said kissing his fore head and leaving the room.

I went into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for something to eat. But nothing sounded good.

"Hey babe, lets go out for breakfast your pantry sucks." I said smirking. He walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ya totally what should we get?" He asked, I was too distracted to answer. He poked me.

"Naomi if you answer I'll take it off..." he teased.

"The diner." I answered immediately. He laughed and left to put on clothes.

"Hey you forgot to take of the towel!" I yelled st him jokingly. He threw the towel out the bedroom door and shut it. I laughed and grabbed a jacket and my purse. I didn't care who saw me in sweatpants and a t shirt. He walked out in jeans and a t shirt and grabbed his car keys. We left and headed to the diner. When we got there I saw Booth and Temperance at the Bar.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked noticing them.

"No, I can't ignore them forever." I said and we sat down at a table. I put up my menu so you couldn't see my face.

"You know trying to seem less conspicuous makes you look more suspicious." Jack said to me.

"Shut up I'm reading my menu if I wanted to be invisible to them I would be." My head hiding further into the menu.

"Would you totally be mad if I told them to come over here?" He asked teasing. I put down my menu.

"Do you ever want to have sex again?" I asked smirking. His smile dropped and he put up his menu like I did earlier.

"Don't let them see us." He said and too late I made eye contact with Booth.

"Abort mission, incoming Booth." I said putting up the menu.

"Oh hey Booth didn't see you there." Jack said lowering his menu. I chuckled at Jack's attempt to be oblivious. I lowered my menu.

"Yes what an unpleasant surprise..." I muttered. Then Temperance came over with them.

"Hello Naomi." She said and I ignored her.

"Booth, how are you today?" I asked sarcastically.

"Uh.. good I guess." He said confused.

"That's fantastic I hope you have a lovely day." I said yet again, sarcastic. He nodded and awkwardly left with Temperance.

"Was that necessary?" Jack asked and I looked at him.

"Yes the entire human race depended on my sarcasm." I said and our food soon came and we ate.

"Hey so I need to go shopping for some new clothes, do you want to come?" I asked.

"Are you going to Victoria's Secret?" He asked. I laughed.

"I don't know maybe, if your lucky." I teased.

"Hmm sure I'll go." He said and we paid and left the diner.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

176K 4.5K 44
Criminal Minds fanfic. No Jack or Henry (sorry). Jeid, Hotchniss and Morcia.
193K 3K 25
Top of her class, brilliant and way to sarcastic for her own good. And loves pie. Those are what people usually say to describe Hannah Price. her job...
Pretending To Be A Nerd. Krissy Cloer द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

8.6K 185 18
Tinsley Nashae Lively poses as a nerd to keep her past a secret. I hate people. People hate me. I have a dark past only my bestfriend Emerson knows...
234K 2.7K 35
A collection of one-shots from the TV series 'Bones' featuring Bones, Booth, Hodgins, Angela , Sweets, Vincent, Wendyl, Clarke, Cam, Zac and the char...