The Graphic Shop [CLOSED]

By GraphicSilly

THE GRAPHIC SHOP Want a perfect graphic for your book? Or something for your page? We have you covered! More

About Our Shop
How to Request
Holly | @lantea-
Tori | @DarkAngelGraphics
Nix | @ValerieGreyson
Premades
Tori | Predators
Holly | I Know What You Did Last Summer
Amanda | Dealing with the Devil
Tori | Crumble Completely
Tori | Fantasy Community
Tori | Parasite
Holly | Love At First Kiss
Tori | The Two Sides of a Mirror
Tori | Beast and the Fae
Tori | A Sinner's Redemption
Tori | Fight For It
Tori | Demigod Has Fallen
Holly | It's More Fun in the Philippines
Nix | Tempest of Prey

Shay | @lavendareyes

3.1K 180 40
By GraphicSilly

Greetings!
My name is Shay, otherwise known as lavendareyes on Wattpad. I am a mobile graphic-designer that started designing on Wattpad for non-commercial covers at least 7 years ago.

I major in Fantasy, Science-Fiction and Paranormal genres; usually either object-based, typography (text-based) and manipulative imagery. If you like the looks of my designs, you're welcome to request as much as you'd like as long as that section is open for requests! Otherwise, please do check out the other designers' work also.

Be patient and respectful.
This is self-explanatory, but I am a busy student and I unfortunately don't always have much free time. You may request for updates on your request, though please be considerate and patient all throughout the design process.

Do not shop-hop.
If you're unfamiliar with the term shop-hopping, it is where a client, at the same time, requests the same design from two or more separate designers. If you do not plan on using my graphic for even at least a week's time, please do not request from me.

Please fill out the form correctly.
In order for me to meet the standards of your request, please submit a detailed form with as much information as you can provide. I am more likely to accept these forms. I offer up to one redo; however, if there is a mistake on my behalf, I'll correct it. It is important you refrain from leaving out particulars while requesting.

I have the right to decline.
If I feel I cannot meet the standards of your request, I hold the right to decline it without further allegations. Even if that means after I have accepted your request. You are free to request again with a more detailed and/or or specific request.

Do not plagiarize, discredit or steal.
I would appreciate if my work is not stolen, copied, edited or posted outside of Wattpad without my prior knowledge. You must not make money off of my work without my consent. Please be sure to complete necessary payment.

My payment relies on the method of completing 50/50. This means that I ask everyone who I have accepted their request to complete half of the payment before completing it.

— Once I have accepted your request, please provide a shout-out on your message board with this book (mandatory)

After you have received your request and are happy with it, please complete the rest of the payment as follows:

Provide a permanent follow to my personal account, lavendareyes  (Mandatory.)

— Provide correct credit of my username for the cover in either your description or a miscellaneous/dedicated chapter. (Mandatory.)

— If you for some reason feel that this is not enough for the services I'll provide you with, you're also welcome but not obliged to Read one chapter of my novel 'The Black Scales Of Spitfyre' over on lavendareyes (Optional.)

— Provide a permanent follow to the community page, @GraphicSilly (optional)

I have multiple different forms that are dedicated to the set of graphics that I offer. Please abide by the correct forms and ensure they are in a single comment in an inline. Please do not request if you do not have at least one to two ideas. Thank you.

If you would like me to reply faster also, then please tag lavendareyes in your request! 

Before requesting, please be sure that the category you're requesting through is [ OPEN ]

[ OPEN ]

Title of Book:
Subtitle/s:
Author Name/s:
Genre/s:
Published on Wattpad/Unpublished:
Provide a Short Summary:
Initial Ideas:
Mood/Atmosphere/Colour Scheme:
Inspiration Links:
Anything Else:
Tags:

In-line Comment Here —>

[ CLOSED ]

Title of Book:
Number of Chapters:
Number of Banners Requesting:
Name/s if Any On Banners:
Genre/s of Book:
Initial Ideas:
Inspiration Links:
Anything Else:
Tags:

In-line Comment Here —>

[ OPEN ]

Title of Book:
Author Name/s:
Genre/s:
Quote/s (Optional. Please only state this if you wish for a bookmark that does not have the title of the book on it):
Initial Ideas:
Mood/Atmosphere/Colour Scheme:
Inspiration Links:
Anything Else:
Tags:

In-line Comment Here —>

[ CLOSED ]

Title of Book/s:
Genre of Book/s:
Published on Wattpad/Unpublished:
Place Names & Whereabouts (Please ensure you use North, South, West, East terms for better understanding):
Provide a Rough Sketch/Previous Illustration if you have one:
Do you want illustrations? If so, what sort? (Castles, trees, rivers, etc.):
Tell me some things about your world-lore:
Extra Specifications I've missed:
Tags:

In-line Comment Here —>

EXTRAS

— I also create book-jackets, stickers, icons, and sometimes character-aesthetics. If you do not see a form here for any of those, you are welcome to comment here and ask for the necessary information.

Thanks for reading, and/or requesting! Bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong