The Innocent Project

By Liquidwater

Marley is the exact opposite of 'Girly' She wears tight ripped skinny jeans along with matted red hair and a... More

The Innocent Project
|| Paintings and pubs
|| I hate him.
|| Bloody Hell Clara..
|| Fights and funny feelings
|| Deal
|| His house
|| RED
|| secrets that I hold
|| clothes and ut-o's
|| camera ?
|| starßase ?
|| Girlfriend ?
|| drama is his middle name
|| Drinks and just friends
|| claras back

READ

3K 110 31
By Liquidwater

PLEASE READ !!!

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update !!

Okay guys i just sincerely from the bottom of my heart - I'm just so sorry oh my god.

I'm going into highschool next year - things are getting harder and my life is dramatically changing.

I never update anymore and it's 100% my fault and it's not fair to you guys who still even read this story what so EVER.

So I have decided I need to start making dates were I can update ? I day where I'm not to busy ..

That's going to be Tuesday ( EVERY TUESDAY )

And if I don't give me a little push guys remind me (not rudely) so I can get into the habit of doing this ! And finishing this story !

And no I'm not deleting this story it has so much more to go and oh my god I have it all planned out and you guys are going to literally kill me holy f-ck

Okay okay anyways I hope you can forgive me ! And at least comment something so I know not everyone's left me :(

Okay I love you ( if anyone even reads this lol :/ )

-Julia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 5.7K 32
Stacey 20 never had the best childhood, she was single handedly raising her 4 year old daughter. She wanted to give Maddie the best life she could gi...
254K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
946 47 33
I look at him and see him staring at the picture behind me. His eyes shining with unshed tears. I place my hand on his arm. "Yeah. He was the world...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...