Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
14 | Threats and Apologies
15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
28 | I hate you, I love you
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
The answers to your questions
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

13 | Rude interruptions and the fight

5K 302 174
By -straightforziam

A/n : Liam Hemsworth as Aidan Jackson ladies 👅

****

"Aidan." Liam moaned softly once he was pushed against his bedroom door, tilting his head back as the older lad started kissing his neck.

"Chris and my mum are right downstairs." He gasped softly, squealing when Aidan picked him up swiftly by his thighs, the boy quickly wrapping his long legs around the twenty one year olds waist.

"So? Never stopped us." Aidan smirked up at the younger boy, opening the door and carrying him inside. He kicked the door close with his foot, locking it just incase no one would barge in on them.

Liam bit his lip and smirked to himself, giggling loudly when he was dropped on his bed. Aidan chuckled deeply and pulled his tank top over his head.

"God I forgot how hot you are." Liam licked his lips and pushed himself up on his hands, looking up at him. His eyes were slightly darkened, lust written all over them. He may be in love with his best friend, but Aidan was just too hot to resist.

The college student chuckled softly and got on the bed, climbing on top of him. Liam looked up at him and bit his lip, leaning himself back on the mattress.

"You're so beautiful." Aidan smiled softly down at the younger boy, Liam blushing at the complement. "What did I tell you about making me blush?" He asked with a soft giggle, the young man rolling his eyes.

"I don't care what you said, I love it when you blush and you know that." Aidan smirked down at him, dipping his head to attack his neck.

The brunette moaned softly at that, throwing his head back. While wrapping his legs around the man's waist, he kicked off the heels he was wearing, locking his ankles by his lower back.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked softly, his long nails digging into the older lads muscular back, another soft moan leaving his lips when he started grinding himself against the shorter boy.

"Depends on what you want me to do." Aidan smirked at that, grabbing Liam's wrists and pinning them above his head. "Oh there's a lot of things I want you to do." The brunette smirked, gently running his nails down his smooth back.

"Oh is there now?" Aidan chuckled softly, running his hands along the curves of his sides. Liam shivered under his touch, his eyes slowly fluttering close.

"I missed this." He whispered and melted into the Australians touch, looking up. "I missed this too princess." Aidan admitted and admired the curly haired boys beautiful features, kissing his forehead softly.

Liam smiled at that and placed a hand on the back of his neck, running his fingers through the lads locks. "Kiss me." He murmured softly, biting his lip.

Aidan smiled softly, leaning down and propping himself on his elbows and gently pressed their lips softly together. Liam's toes slowly started curling at the feeling of his lips against his own, kissing him back almost immediately.

They're lips moved in sync, Liam's body starting to tingle. He moaned softly when Aidan licked his way into his mouth, their tongues slowly fighting for dominance.

Just as Aidan was about to undress Liam, the boys phone started to blow up with the song Anaconda, meaning that Zayn was calling him.

Liam groaned in annoyance and reached over to his nightstand, grabbing his phone and answered it. "What?" He asked and closed his eyes once more when Aidan kissed down his neck.

"If that ain't a nice way to greet your best friend." Zayn scoffed on the other end of the line. "Am I interrupting something?"

"You kinda are." Liam bit back the moan that was threatening to escape as the older lad sucked at his sweet spot, aka his birthmark.

"Sorry not sorry." Liam rolled his eyes at his best friends childish behavior. "What do you want Zayn?"

"I have to talk to you."

"About?" Liam giggled quietly and pushed Aidan's head away as he was trying to move down, the man grinning up at him.

"I want to talk to you in person. And tell Andy to stop trying to give you a blowjob. It's a revolting sight from here if you ask me."

"What the." Liam quickly pushed Aidan away and stood up, fixing his dress. He walked over to the window and spotted Zayn, who grinned cheekily at him with a wave.

"I hate you." He whispered into the phone and ripped the curtains close, sighing. "I'll meet you by the treehouse in ten." With that, the brunette hung up, sighing.

"Sorry babe, but I have to go." He pouted and walked over to Aidan, the man sitting up on the edge of the bed.
"It's fine darling." The Australian man smiled up at him, wrapping his arms around his waist once he had him between his legs.

"We'll continue this tonight, I promise." Liam said softly and pecked his lips a couple of times, giggling softly at Aidan's grimace.

"You really have to go?" Aidan asked with a pout, rubbing his lower back. "Yes I have to." Liam chuckled softly and ran his fingers through the man's hair. "But I'll be back in no time, okay?"

"Ugh fine. It's your fault that I have to hangout with your loser brother."

"Hey, my brother is not a loser. He's your best friend." Liam playfully slapped his chest and laughed softly.

"But he's so boring with his politics and shît." Aidan groaned, whining when the brunette slowly removed himself from him.

"You'll survive." He giggled and grabbed Aidan's hoodie from the chair, putting it on before heading out the bedroom. "I'll miss you!"

The curly haired boy rolled his eyes at him, chuckling softly before leaving the house.

****

"What's wrong Zee?" The brunette asked as soon as he arrived at the oak tree where their treehouse was in, where Zayn was leaned against the wall, smoking a cigarette.

He rolled his eyes at that and snatched the cigarette out of the lads mouth, throwing it on the ground and stomping on it. "Oi!" Zayn gave him a playful glare, Liam giggling.

"You know I hate it when you smoke." He said and crossed his arms over his chest. "What's up?"

"Can we go on the tree house first?" Zayn tilted his head to the side, grinning like a little kid.

Liam sighed and rolled his eyes for the fifth time that day. "Fine." He watched as Zayn motioned to the wooden later being nailed against the old tree. "Ladies first." He grinned at the brunette, Liam scoffing at that.

"You're unbelievable." He laughed, carefully and slowly climbing up to the treehouse, Zayn following after him. Either was it because he was climbing in front of him and his dress was so loose that he felt Zayn's eyes on his âss or it was because he wanted to. Liam took the first option.

The curly haired boy got up easily with his heels. "You're lucky I can walk and climb in these heels." He mumbled and straighten himself, looking around the woods.

Memories of when they were little came flashing back in his mind, making him smile softly. He remembered the first time they build the treehouse. Liam's father was in town and of course was arguing with his mother so Zayn decided to cheer him up by building him a treehouse. It took a while but it became a perfect success. It was Liam's and Zayn's escape place. The only place where both of them knew where they were. No matter what happened, either they got into a fight or just needed some space from others, they could always find each other here. And after so many years it was still a wonder how the treehouse was still this stable. After all the rain, snow and storms they had throughout the years, it amazed him that they made it be so strong. Probably just like their friendship. Strong and powerful.

Liam jumped when he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. "Um, what— what did you want to talk about?" His face turned red at his stutter, clearing his throat.

"I don't trust Aidan..." Zayn mumbled once he rested his chin on the boys shoulder. "What?" The brunette narrowed his eyebrows and turned around, facing him.

"I don't trust Aidan." Zayn repeated himself, looking down at his best friend. "Why?" Liam rose one of his brows at him, placing his hands on the wooden railing.

"Oh come on Liam." The blond chuckled deeply. "The guy is a twenty one year old college student. They're literally sêx addicts around that time and think about nothing but partying." He said and gulped a little at Liam's glare.

"Aidan is not like that, Zayn. He's a sweet and caring guy who likes me for who I am." Liam said and pushed him away, walking into the small cabin.

"He's playing you!" Zayn followed him inside, grabbing his wrist. "I'm just trying to protect you Liam."

"You call that protecting? By not letting me be happy? I like Aidan Zayn. I like him a lot. And it's none of your business if he's gonna be my boyfriend or not."

"It kinda is when he's going to hurt you."

"Why can't you just be happy for me Zayn?"

"I am happy."

"Yeah I can see that." Liam scoffed and shook his head. "You know, I have a feeling you're jealous of him."

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous? I'm not gay nor do I have feelings for you. I'm not into guys and never will be. And even if I were, I wouldn't be jealous of a sloppy guy like him."

Liam looked up at him, his jaw tensing. "Oh wow, so just because I said you would be jealous I directly meant you're gay? Seriously Zayn? If you would think about it, what I meant to say was, you'd be jealous because I wouldn't hang out with you anymore as much as I used to because I have to take care of a relationship." He snapped at him, his heart hurting at the statement. "Yeah but you made it pretty clear that you're not gay and never will be. Making me look like I'm the stupid one, thanks."

"No Liam wait, I didn't mean—" Zayn tried to stop the boy as he walked out of the cabin, grabbing his wrist but Liam pulled his arm away.

"I know exactly what you meant Zayn. Why don't you just stick with your new fûcking girlfriend, seems like she could be your new best friend." Liam spat and started climbing down the latter, walking away from the treehouse.

"You gotta be kidding me." Zayn groaned frustratingly, rubbing his face. "I gotta think before I speak." He mumbled and watched the boy leave, his heart filling with regret and his chest slightly hurting.

****

This book reached 11k reads and 1k votes. Literally the first book of mine that got so popular. I never thought so many would like it. Just thank you, I love you all so much 💕🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 3.1K 30
555-8502: hey fucktard where are you 555-8502: dude wtf why aren't you answering...
76.3K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
11.2K 53 9
Different stories with Ralph's characters! I really enjoy reading these types of short stories so I hope you guys will like these!
135K 5.8K 29
❝I'm half a heart without you.❞