The Bee Boy (Sollux x Reader)

Door Potatosaurus1312

So, yeah. This is a story about Sollux, obviously! All the characters in this are going to be humans, becaus... Meer

IMPORTANT STUFF
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Sorry guys

16

550 20 4
Door Potatosaurus1312

This is it. This is the day I finally see my family again, after three years of hiding from them and hoping I never have to speak to them.

This is also probably the day I die.

No I shouldn't think like that. I'm going to be fine... Hopefully.

I pull myself out of bed, then make sure the (F/C) blanket isn't messed up. Knowing my mother, she'll probably search my room for any details she can use to make me feel like a pig who never keeps anything clean.

I walk downstairs, and look out the window. The ground outside still doesn't look like the snow covered, beautiful wonderland you would imagine, but there's a few patches of clean snow here and there.

"Okay. It's seven thirty right now. Sollux and Nepeta should be here by nine, which gives me two and a half hours to get ready. Then my family should be here by eleven thirty, maybe? I think that's right. My parents still live pretty far away, so it takes a while to get here." I write it all down, then run back upstairs to the bathroom.

I take a shower, then spend about ten minutes making sure my hair is dry and looks perfect. My mother will probably hold me down and do my hair herself if I don't make it look good.

I choose an (F/C) dress to wear, which is actually pretty cute. I don't like wearing dresses, but I don't want to have my mother saying that I should try to be more like my sister.

"Oh! I only have like twenty minutes before Sollux and Nepeta are here!" I run down the stairs, then to the kitchen. I have to be careful when I eat, I can't make a mess.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready to spend today trying not to kill someone?" Nepeta runs into my house, as usual.

"I'm never ready for my family." I say, still eating the toast I made.

"But at least your boyfriend will be here!" She says, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"He's only my boyfriend for today. We're still only friends, nothing more." I put a hand on her shoulder, forcing her to stop bouncing up and down. I didn't expect her to be so excited today, I thought she would be upset because of how much she hates my sister.

I take a look at my cat loving friend, and see that she's actually dressed okay. She has an olive green shirt and a black skirt, plus she's still wearing her hat.

"Wait what? I didn't expect you to be wearing a dress!" She pulls the bottom of the dress down, stretching it down below my knees.

"This is my mother who you're going to meet. She's like my sister, but a lot uglier and doesn't hide it when she hates you." I sigh at the thought of my mother. I remember how she looks. She always wears facy clothes, and a big, brown hat. I liked her hat, just not on her head. I remember her face, too. She always had makeup that was always slightly off, and her eyes were a gray/blue color. Her nose looked too small for her face, and her head looked too big for her skinny body.

"Okay, right. But what about your dad? Is he okay? You did say he was nice." Nepeta pulls a peice off of my toast and eats it, causing me to smack her hand away.

"Yeah. He's much better than my mother." My father was nice, but he didn't look the best. He had much darker skin than my mother. He was also a bit fat, which made him look strange. Tall and fat doesn't really work well for him. He also had eyes just like mine, but they always seemed a bit dull.

"Can I come in?" I hear someone say. It's obviously not my family, they would just walk in and start talking about how terrible it was for me to leave without telling them.

"Yes, Sollux. If the door is open and we're inside, you can come in." Nepeta giggles. I turn around quickly, and I when I see him my heart almost starts beating out of my chest.

He sits doen next to me as I stare at him, not even realizing what I'm doing. He looks amazing. He's wearing a suit and tie, but he somehow makes it look like a completely casual outfit.

"Oh my God," Nepeta stares at us with wide eyes, and her smile slowly grows bigger. "You two definitely will be able to fool your parents into thinking you're a rich couple." She looks very happy, even more than usual.

"Oh, be quiet. We're still only friends, and it's going to stay that way. We don't feel like that." I feel my face getting warm, because I know that's a lie. I wish this was real.

"Yeah, she's... Right." Sollux mumbles. I barely hear him. Oh no, Nepeta must have embarrassed him. Stupid friend. I love her, but she's stupid.

We continue to talk for a while, Sollux slowly recovering from his embarrassment. We talk about everything. We tell my pretend boyfriend what he should and shouldn't do around my family, then we begin talking about other things, including food. I'm surprised we're not all fat.

"Sister! I have some people who oh to see you!" I hear Emily's voice, followed by footsteps. I turn around slowly, and I'm met with a horrible sight.

My sister is standing there, in a bright red dress with a pink jacket. Then behind her is her husband, plus my parents.

"Hi, Mom and Dad. And whatever your name is that married my sister." I turn back around, and Nepeta, who's sitting next to me, covers her mouth not to laugh.

"(Y/N), that was rude. Apologize to Henry and Emily immediately." My mother makes no effort to hide how much she doesn't like me.

"Sorry Henry." I say his name in a silly voice, making it even harder for Nepeta to keep herself from laughing.

"(Y/N), who's this?" My father is looking at Sollux, who doesn't like the attention being brought to him. But thankfully, my fathers voice is a bit nicer.

"This? Oh, Emily didn't tell you? This is my boyfriend Sollux." I put on a sweet voice, and hold Sollux's hand to make it more believable.

"Boyfriend? I'm not so sure that someone who wears colorful glasses like that is fit to be your boyfriend." My mother frowns at him, making Sollux tighten his grip on my hand. That wasn't the best thing for her to say.

"Oh, but he has a lot of money!" I smile at my mother. Her frown disappears and it quickly replaced with a horrible smile.

"Well, in that case, I suppose he's good enough." She fails to keep her smile, and sits down in one of the chairs.

"Sollux, I hope you take care of (Y/N). She's very important to me." My father points one long finger at him, but he has a slightly warmer smile.

"I will. I care about her a lot, she's a wonderful lady." I try not to laugh at Sollux, he's trying his hardest not to fuck everything up.

"Hello, Nepeta! You're the one who helped (Y/N), aren't you?" My sister sits next to my friend, filling up the last space on the couch.

"Yes, I am. And you're Emily, the one I've heard so much about." Nepeta's voice is cold and dull, and her smile has vanished.

"Oh, I didn't know (Y/N) talked about me. She's such a good sister." Emily has her usual sweet voice, which makes me feel sick.

"Emily, sit next to your husband." I push her lightly off the couch, reaching behind Nepeta to do so.

Emily ignores my attempt at keeping her away, and continues talking.

"Mommy, didn't you say you brought presents? I think we should open them, since (Y/N) doesn't have anything else for us." My mother sighs, and picks up a bag off the ground next to her chair. Did she come in with that? I don't remember.

"Yes, we should. And (Y/N) it's terrible to not have food for your guests, it makes them feel unwelcome."

Yeah, that's why I didn't bring any food.

She puts the bag in her lap, and begins pulling out small packages with dark blue wrapping paper.

"Henry, hand this to (Y/N), and this to my husband. Sollux, Nepeta, I'm very sorry I didnt get anything for you, I didn't know you would be here. Emily, this is for you." She hands out the packages, and of course, Emily has the only big one.

"Now, you may open them." She puts her hands in her lap and sits up straighter.

I rip mine open, and I'm disappointed in what I find.

"Um, mom? Why did you give me toothpaste and a sponge?" Nepeta picks up the toothpaste, and starts giggling as she reads what it says.

"Look, it's cinnamon flavored!" She whispers, before handing it to Sollux.

"I wanted to make sure you were keeping your house clean. So I got you something to clean with."

"I'm supposed to clean with toothpaste?" Sollux smiles a little as he opens the toothpaste, revealing the sparkly red gel.

"No, that's because you always had terrible teeth when you were a child." Nepeta fails to stop herself, and starts giggling.

"Nepeta! Stop it!" I shove her away from me, forgetting my sister was there.

"Hey! Mommy, Daddy, (Y/N) is being mean." She frowns and crosses her arms. Seriously? She's a married woman and still acts like a four year old.

"I'm not! Besides, you're being rude. You haven't even opened your gift yet!" I stick my tongue out at her, copying her immaturity.

"Both of you stop fighting right now! Emily, open your gift." My mother slams her hand on the arm of the chair.

My sister rips open her present, which is a large box shape.

Inside is a box, just like I had expected. She opens the box, and inside is multiple things. All of those things are much better than what I got.

On top is a sparkly purple dress, which looks a lot like a purple version of the one she's wearing now, but with sparkles. Beneath that is a doll. I remember my sister used to love dolls, and this is a small one that looks a lot like her.

"You told me you collect dolls, so I found one that looks like you. I hope you like it." My mother's voice is a bit softer now, which upsets me. There's nothing about my sister that makes her better than me.

"I love it Mommy!" I stop listening right there, because it's all going to be her pretending to think the doll is really important and how she loves it.

"This bitch talks more than Kankri." I hear Sollux whisper. I'm not sure who Kankri is, but Nepeta heard and it made her laugh.

"Mom, please excuse me. I need to talk to Sollux for a minute." Instead of waiting for an answer, I pull Sollux off the couch and he follows me upstairs.

"What's this about?" Sollux asks once I shut the door to my room.

"I can't do this. I'm probably going to kill my sister. Or my mother. Actually, it would probably be both." The truth is I really just wanted to spend some time alone with Sollux, but I can't say that or he'll think I'm weird.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay. I promise. We just have to pretend we're together for a little longer."

"Pretend to be together? I knew it!" The door flies open, making both of us jump.

"Mommy! (Y/N) lied to us!" Emily stands in the doorway, grinning.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

418 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
50.6K 628 36
So basically this book is just a bunch of one shots with you the reader as an animal with various characters of your choice! -----------------ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ…...
39.5K 679 26
I'm bad at describing things anyways!!!! So Yea enjoy the storyπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ🍩🍩 Cover By:::Aphmau Amino I found it on google images. I do not own any of Ap...
45.3K 1K 24
What happens when a cute nerdy girl falls for a guy over the internet, will they ever meet or will they grow up and forget about their silly little r...