SORE

By LittleKimRabbit

Living in a world full of pain. How can people live? More

SORE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Note

27 1 0
By LittleKimRabbit

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidential.

Warning:

This story has some mispelled words and a bunch of typos and grammatical errors. All parts are unedited, because i don't edit them before publishing. Thank you for understanding! Hope you enjoy reading!

-LittleKimRabbit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
23.6K 101 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...