Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

47. (She's A Baldwin!)

560 22 9
By KSmittySmith

After I got change, I went to grab my keys and left the apartment. I went downstairs and got into my car and drove over to Cameron's house. When I get to his house, I park the car behind his and went to knock on the door. Aaron opens the door and I smile at him.

"Hey" I say stepping into the house.

"Hey" he says closing the door behind me. "Cameron's in the kitchen" he said going into the living room. I walk into the kitchen and Cameron was at the counter on his laptop. Rachel was sitting at the dining room table and the Netflix team was recording me as I walked in.

"Hey" I said and Cameron looks over at me and I smiled.

"Hey babe" he says and I walk over to him and he bends over to kiss me.

"What are you doing?" I asked putting my purse on the counter.

"Just looking at the trailer for my show, you want to see it?"

"Yes" I said. Cameron pushes the laptop near me and presses play.

"Cameron this looks so amazing, I'm happy for you" I said and he smiles.

"Thank you"

"I also wanted to tell you that... I want to go as your date to the Streamy's" I said smiling.

"What? Really?" he said.

"Yes, of course"

"Umm... no" Rachel says and we both look over at her. "You said you were going to use your invite and we already have Hailey Baldwin going with Cameron"

"What?" I said confused.

"Rachel, Mel wants to go with me now, so cancel Hailey"

"No I'm not going to cancel Hailey. She's a Baldwin!" Rachel said.

"Rachel, I'm going to go with Mel, that's the end of that" Cameron says staring at her. Rachel looks at me and shakes her head.

"Unbelievable. She's ruining your life Cameron. I'm not trying to be mean but she is" Rachel says walking out the kitchen. Cameron turns to look at me and I stare at him.

"Don't listen to her" he says

"You were going to go with Hailey Baldwin?" I asked.

"I needed a date"

"But I'm your girlfriend Cameron"

"Yes Mel, I know that. But I needed to have a date and I respected your decision to use your invite"

"But don't you think you should have talked to me about going with her?"

"Mel, it doesn't matter now, because we're going" he says resting his hand on my waist. I bite my lip and smile.

"Okay" I said and he kisses me.

"Alright, let's eat" he walks over to the table and grabs our food and we go upstairs to eat in his room. I stretch out over his bed as we watched One Tree Hill. An hour in, Cameron and I snuggled on his bed continuing to watch our favorite show. Cameron's phone vibrates on the desk and I feel him lean over to get it. He texts someone back then puts his phone in his lap.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea" he laughs and his phone vibrates again. He reads it again and starts texting back. Throughout the whole episode he's on his phone texting.

"YO CAM, your suit is here" Aaron calls up to the room.

"Finally" Cameron says getting out of bed. "I'll be right back" he said leaving the room. He left his phone on his bed and I know I would be terrible if I read his messages, right? I stare at his phone and bite my lip. Don't do it Melanie, he's probably texting Christian or something. I mean the guy has the right to text anyone he wants. I ignore his phone and focused my attention back on the TV. Cameron comes back into the room holding a white bag from Louie V. which was obviously holding his outfit. "I'm going to go try it on real quick" he says going into his bathroom shutting the door. Cameron's phone goes off and I glance over at his screen to see it. To see who he was texting for the pass hour.

Madison Beer.

What the hell? Why would they be texting each other? Didn't Cameron and I talk about how we weren't going to talk to her or Gilinsky? I ignore his phone and waited till he came out the bathroom. After a few minutes he comes out holding the bag and goes to hang up his suit in the closet.

"My suit looks pretty awesome" Cameron says coming back sitting next to me. "I can't wait to see what you look like" he bends over kissing me.

"Yea, I should be going so I can go get fitted for my dress" I say standing up from the bed. "Cameron, why are you texting Madison?" I asked him. I had the right to know. He stares at me then looks at his phone.

"You read my text?" he says grabbing his phone.

"No, she texted you and I saw her name" I said staring at him and he doesn't say anything. "I thought we agreed that we wouldn't talk to her and Gilinsky?"

"I didn't know we said it for Madison?" he said.

"Are you serious Cameron?"

"Melanie, we're just talking...as friends"

"Cameron, I don't like her at all. And I don't like that you are texting her" I said and he stares at me.

"Fine Melanie... I guess I'll stop texting her" he says throwing his phone beside him. I stare at him and rolled my eyes and left his bedroom. I went to get my purse and put on my shoes then left. Why would he be texting Madison? Why would he want to text Madison? Ugh! This is so frustrating! Sometimes I feel like Cameron believes he can do whatever he wants to do and he doesn't care how I feel. Later on that night when I was with Jasmine and the designer Marques Bertin, I couldn't focus on my outfit. I was so wrapped around why Cameron and Madison would be talking? Then my mind runs back to when Madison was telling me she could take Cameron from me if she wanted to. I mean I believed she couldn't but I'm not so sure now.

"Mel?" someone says and I look over at Jasmine.

"What?"

"Do you like this one?" she asked and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yea, this is very pretty"

"You said that about the last four you have tried on. What's going on?" she asked staring at me concerned. I didn't want to mention anything Cameron related to her or the girls. Then thinking of the girls why haven't any of them text me? What are they doing? What did Nessa tell the girls? "Melanie!" Jasmine says and I look back at her.

"What?" I said and she stares at me. "No, I'm fine, sorry. I'm just a little tired"

"Do you need to talk to me about something?"

"No, I'm fine. I promise" I look back at the mirror as I stand in this blue dress. "This one is really pretty but honestly I fell in-love with the second dress I tried on" I say looking back at her and she smiles.

"That was my favorite one too" she said. After finally choosing which dress I wanted. The dress was going to be delivered to my apartment the day before the Awards. Jasmine and I got into Jasmine car and she was driving me home. "So everything is set on this end. I got your dress, your hair person and make-up artist and everything will be ready the morning of the awards" she said.

"Good! I'm excited! Thank you Jasmine for everything" I say and she smiles.

"So what did Rachel say?" she asked and I bite my lip.

"Umm... she's going to give me all the information tomorrow"

"She said that?"

"Yea... she was really nice about it" I lied.

"Really?" Jasmine said looking over at me.

"I'm not lying to you Jasmine" I say and looked away from her. I mean I was lying but I just wanted Jasmine to leave the situation alone. I didn't want to be proven wrong that I shouldn't go with Cameron. But now thinking about it... what is the plan? When Jasmine dropped me off that night, I went up to my apartment floor. I go to Nessa's door and stopped. I glance down at my phone and no messages. I put my ear to the door ear to hear giggling.

"Do you want to go in?" someone says and I jump back and turn around to see Christian staring at me holding a few boxes of pizza.

"No, I'm fine" I said staring at him. "What are you guys doing?"

"Uhh... Tana and Lyndsey are here so me, Nessa, Johnson and Gilinsky are all just hanging out" Christian says. What the hell? Johnson and Gilinsky?

"Right..." I said looking down. "Have fun" I say starting to walk away.

"Hey Mel" Christian said and I look at him. "Congrats on being a nominee for a Streamy"

"Thank you Christian" I say smiling at him. I turn around walk further down the hall to my door and unlocked it and went in. I lock the door then sat my purse on the counter than went to take a shower and called it a night. Why do I feel like shit? Why do I feel alone? Why do I feel so depressed? I should be happy right? I'm going to the Streamy's. I'm dating Cameron Dallas, I have a beautiful dress to wear. I was in a music video and so much is happening for me but yet I feel so lonely. After my shower the following morning, I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and looked at my phone to see Cameron texted me.

C: I'm sorry for last night Mel. Please forgive me

Funny how he didn't say he stopped texting Madison. But at this point, I need someone and I don't want to be mad at Cameron.

M: I do

C: Good! Rachel wanted me to tell you she's going to call you later on today to go over everything

M: Sounds good

C: U okay?

M: Yes

C: I have an interview to do today but after do you want me to stop by?

M: Umm actually the girls and I are going to go out to eat tonight, so I'll just text u later?

C: Alright... Have fun

I stare at my phone and didn't respond. I go to the living room and turned on the TV and started watching The Walking Dead. After an hour pass someone knocks on my door. Oh boy. I do not want to deal with Cameron right now. I walk to the door and looked through the peep-hole to see Tana and Lyndsey. I unlock the door and opened it and Tana walks in.

"Hey hun" she says and Lyndsey walks in after her.

"Hey" I say closing the door and following them into the living room.

"So congrats on being a nominee for a Streamy!" Lynd said and I smile at her.

"Yea congrats babe!" Tana yells.

"Thanks ladies" I say smiling at them.

"So we heard you are going as Cameron's plus one" Tana said.

"His date" I corrected and they stare at me. "And I don't want a lecture this is what I'm doing so not one of you can change my mind"

"Chill, we're not" Tana said.

"We actually came to see if you want to go to breakfast with us and Nessa, Christian, Johnson and Gilinsky" Lyndsey asked. I stare at them then shake my head. I did not want to be around Nessa at all. Also, Cameron wouldn't like if I was hanging with Gilinsky. But at the same time he was texting Madison.

"Umm... I can't. Cameron is going to come over and we are going to go out and get something to eat" I said.

"Wow... Nessa was not playing when she said you are obsessed with Cameron" Tana jokes.

"So what? Now you guys are talking shit about me?" I said.

"What? No" Lyndsey says.

"I'm about to take a shower so..." I said hoping they get the hint I want them to leave. They both stare at me then walk pass me to the front door. I don't look at them and I hear the front door closed. I go to the front and lock it then went to sit back down on the couch. I didn't want to be bother today obviously. After a few hours go by, my phone starts to ring and it's a number I don't recognize, Rachel. "Hello?"

"A car will be by on Saturday to pick you at 6pm. Cameron is taking another car and you guys will meet at the Hilton hotel for a pre-prep before the awards that won't take long. I just want to go over a few things with you guys, get some pictures, then you both will take a limo together to the awards. Any questions?"

"Not any I can think of right now"

"Good and don't bring your phone or a purse, bye" she said hanging up. I stare at my phone confused then rolled my eyes. I was excited for the awards but at the same time ready for them to be over.

Let's hope the Streamy Awards with Cameron Dallas is what I've been waiting for...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
704K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
64.9K 1.5K 24
You think just because my father is a pastor I should be perfect or my life should be great. No it's the total opposite. I was abused and raped by my...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...