He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

26

3.6K 295 81
By jungkookras

(Vote for this chapter right now, I'll appreciate it, show some love!)

"JIMIN!"

I cautioned.

Ushering over towards him as he lay on the solid ground of the rooftop, forcing my legs not to give out as I raced towards him.

Kneeling down, I glanced over at his pale face, eyes closed, he looked barren.

I looked down at his thighs and knees that had blood run down from them, his genuine face sweaty, teardrops fell out of my weary eyes.

In the moment as I was just about to perform CPR, I felt the grasp of two men yank me away.

I scream so loud, practically begging for them to release me as I watch Jimin fade as he lay there, couple of officers swarming towards him.

What had happened in a single night was too much to take in.

"Hoseok Hyung!"

Jungkook screeched.

I peered over at the corner of the rooftop watching Jungkook on his knees sobbing, his face buried in his hands, taking in all of this that was going on.

Confused on why he was weeping, in front stood an officer tasing Namjoon and Hoseok as they fall instantly, hitting the hard floor.

I snapped back into reality as I felt an officer shove the door open while throwing me inside.

My last sight was strangely noticing two figures jump off the rooftop unnoticed, who were they?

The door slammed in my face before I could even sneak a peek.

It was over, we didn't make it.

-

I sat lonely in the lobby of the police department, pairs of eyes casually wandering over at my stressed form.

The moon still out along with the stars aligned in the dark starry sky, I watched amused by the beautiful masterpiece, that was the sky.

My attention refocused at the sound of my name being called.

I viewed a woman at the desk that gestured for me to scurry towards her.

I took the signal as I stood up slowly, murmurs already breaking out, as I made way to the woman behind the desk.

"She's a criminal."

"I hear she's only a junior."

"Who raised such a disgusting child?!"

Was what I heard as I lumbered towards the front desk.

Not letting there remarks get to me, I held my head high as I slammed my hands onto the desk.

"What?"

I scoffed.

"M'am your guardian is here to take you home."

The woman responded.

I sighed deeply, thinking of all that had occurred only a couple of hours ago.

**

They dragged me down the staircase towards a jail cell, shoving me inside the dark cold room.

I spun around, placing my hands on the bars that separated the two officers on the other side from me.

"You're guardian will pick you up when they arrive, until then you remain locked in here."

He spoke.

"Neh."

I answered.

My eyes followed the backs of the men as they exited leaving me alone.

I'm going home alone, but not with my friends, this wasn't right.

**

She patted my hand with a warm smile spread across her face.

"Don't worry dear, well keep you updated on your friends so you don't feel left out."

It was as if she read my mind; As if she saw right through me and understood what I was feeling.

"Gomawo."

I thanked.

She returned my phone and I slipped it into my pocket.

I turned the opposite direction and slowly dragged my feet to the exit.

My head remains held high along with poor posture, I was free, but it didn't feel like freedom.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I felt my stomach churn at the sight of Eunhee grinning widely over at me.

"Come here sweetheart!"

Eunhee gestured over.

Regretting my decisions, I slowly dragged me feet towards her, flashing a fake smile as I noticed her talking to an officer.

As soon as I reached the two, Eunhee pulled me into a squeeze.

She gave me a light peck on my cheek, so revolting I tried not to cause a scene.

"Thank you officer for watching over this troublesome child of mine!"

Eunhee ruffled my hair.

"Child of yours! You're not my mom bitc-"

"She's so thankful for everything you've done, we'll be going now!"

She leered.

The officer bowed as he waved goodbye, leaving the two of us alone.

I pushed her hand off of me, annoyed and irritated enough.

"If you think just because my father is dead, that doesn't mean you own his st-"

"Shut up before I send you off to foster care you worthless brat."

Eunhee argued.

"I dare you too! I'd rather be there than living with a gold digger that can't find a man her own age!"

I snapped.

Eunhee gasped.

She snatched me by the collar, her face so close I could smell her foul breath.

"We're going home, I have a surprise for you."

-

I opened my eyes after a long drive home which seemed taking longer than usual.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted over too see Eunhee smirking down at me.

"Awake dear, finally!"

She smiled.

I sat upright and peered out the window too see we were pulling up on our street, streetlights dimmed.

She speeded past other houses, and moments later we had arrived at my home. 

I opened the door as soon as she parked the car on the steep driveway. 

I opened the car door and hopped outside, at least I can officially come home without a beating, if only you were here mom.

Hopeful that they're may still be some decent humanity, a grin on my face, my mouth gaped open at the most shocking sign I've ever seen, my eyes must be deceiving me.

I strolled over to a substantial sign planted on the front lawn that read:

House for sale! 1million won!

No way was this happening.

I spun around to see Eunhee primping her hair while strutting out of the car.

"What the hell is this you bastard!"

I angrily stomped.

"Oh Jiyeon dear calm down, go pack your bags shortly we'll be moving to a mansion somewhere in Busan!"

Eunhee chuckled.

"Oh really?"

I scoffed.

I headed in her direction, fists clenched.

"Don't walk around thinking now that my father is deceased you can do whatever you want with his wad of cash, I won't let you run my family when I'm the only left."

I stated.

"Who are you calling family? Your father abused you and your mother is rotting in hell, she's dead you stupid kid! I'm all you have!"

Eunhee hollered.

I took a step closer to her, a foot away from her frowning face.

"You're wrong. I'm aware my mother is lamented, and my father was abusive but they're my family, and you have no right to talk to them like that you wretched person, I honestly feel sorrow that you don't have anyone left."

I attacked.

Before she could say anything else I sent a punch to her face.

She wheezed, caressing her face that had a tight mark left from my palm.

"You could sell this house but I promise you, money won't get your raggedy self anywhere."

I snarled.

I turned on my heel, not letting the night sky terrify me as I lumbered down the driveway.

"Don't come back, find somewhere else to stay!"

Eunhee screamed.

I didn't look back, kicking pebbles out of my way.

Where can I go when I need you the most, Jimin I'm sincerely sorry.

Unknowingly, tears streamed down my cheek as I continuously wiped them away.

I shot my head up at car lights shining in my face, passing me as I reached the end of the street.

Ring ring!

I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked down and snatched out my phone from my front pocket.

I turned it on and squinted my eyes reading the message that had appeared:

Kim Jiyeon your chingu, Park Jimin has been placed into Seoul Hospital.

Jimin.

I shut my phone off and my mind became more vivid,

I know where to go, Jimin I'm coming.

**

"Where is Park Jimin room located?"

I panted.

Sprinting all the way here, took longer than expected as I exhaled and inhaled, out of breath from barely reaching the entrance doors.

"M'am visiting hours will be over soon are you sure you still want to stay for awhile?"

"Neh I'm positive, now can you speed this up?"

I impatiently ushered.

"Well alright, room 132 seventh floor."

The desk clerk informed.

"Gomawo!"

I beamed.

I raced off to the elevator and entered shortly.

I clicked the button faster than the speed of light, tapping my foot on the checkered floor.

The doors shut and the elevator sluggishly going up.

"Cmon elevator, I have no time to waste!"

I muttered.

I banged on the railings, wanting it to hurry up which surprisingly worked.

The elevators fortunately opened, I exited the elevator zipping past doctors, scanning left and right for the numbers printed in bold.

130,131, where's 132?!

I kicked a trashcan in frustration, sliding down as I sat on the floor of the seventh floor, my face buried in my knees.

Everything is destroyed, why does it always seem somehow someone important in my life ends up in a hospital?

My thoughts were interrupted as I looked up too see doctors yawning, exiting a room with a clipboard in hand.

"At least the child's alright, he just needs some rest."

"I heard an officer shot him accidentally."

Was the conversations I heard as they passed.

I hopped up off my feet and headed towards the room in the far corner, I peeked at the room plate as it read, room 132.

I grinned pushing open the door and entering, immediately spotting Jimin lying on the hospital bed.

I rushed over towards him and hugged him tightly.

"You're okay."

I beamed, relived.

I didn't let go of him, thankful and happy at the same time.

I peeked over too see his eyes flutter open, eyebrows knit.

"Sorry."

I released him and was about to move away from him but was instantly pulled back into a hug.

Confused, my heart fluttered, cheeks crimson, I hugged him back slowly.

"I've missed you."

-
Longer chapter because update was slow, my apology my loves! I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience:) remember to vote and comment ily -Natalie💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 31.1K 33
What would you do if one day you woke up as Jeon Jungkook? You were a BTS fangirl living an ordinary life in an ordinary world. But your oh so ordina...
961K 32.6K 53
[completed] Jungkook gets this mating thing, really, he does. The moon goddess matches two werewolves together to ensure that they will breed the str...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
577K 35.2K 51
At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend your time with him, the more he realised...