You Have The Right To Remain...

By ptvsterlz

More

part 1
part 3

part 2

15 1 0
By ptvsterlz

Dave's P.O.V

I hate this. You could cut the awkward tension with a
knife. We were currently at a stop light, on cop motorcycles. There was a bus full of kids next to me. One with green hair was making a really weird face while others were flipping me off. I looked at Larry and awkwardly said "how is the wife..?" He cleared his throat and began speaking "she's good, but not as good as you.."
The last part came out as a whisper, I don't think I was supposed to hear it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 107K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
206K 13.7K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
234K 14.1K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...