I'm Coming Home (Cimorelli St...

Door PerfectionMyName

Several years had past in the Cimorelli household, precise five years. A lot of things changed in this family... Meer

Table of Contents
Who And What They Are Now
In Sacramento (Christina)
In San Diego (Katherine)
In New York (Lisa)
In Dallas (Amy)
In Long Beach (Lauren)
In Malibu (Dani)
What's Going On?
Driving, Flying and Waiting
The First One Is Home
The Older Ones are Home and The Airport
Everyone Is Home
This I Promise You
Revealing Fellings
We're Getting Married!!!
He Did Not Just Do That?! Oh, Yes He Did!
She Hurted You
Gone, Gone, Gone
Lisa Cimorelli Style
I Can't Forgive Her Anymore
Two Pieces
Who's Pregnant?!
Which One?
Dani's Pregnant?!
You Liar
Try To Promise
Gotta Go My Own Way
Take A Bow
Giving You Up
Here We Go Again
Family Portrait
Just Try
Fix A Heart
Never Let Her Go
Falling Into Pieces
In Case
Shoudn't Come Back
Family First
So Scared
Story of My Life
Say Something
Classic
Fireproof
Blank Space
Mrs. All American
I'll Show You
Hello
Take Your Time
Break Up In A Small Town
Sorry
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Just A Little Bit Harder
Knock Knock Joke
The Proposal

Say You Won't Let Go

532 24 4
Door PerfectionMyName

Lauren's POV

"You're feeling better right?" Brian questioned me curiously, I nodded softly, I don't want to make him worry too much.

"I'm okay...don't worry honey, in the evening I just want to relax and enjoy our family dinner," I laid back in the passengers seat and sighed.

"You sure you're fine?" he questioned again, I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I'm great, stop being so whipped!"

"I'm not whipped..." he quietly mumbled and stared at the road while driving. I playfully rolled with my eyes, "Sure, you ain't."

"Maybe a little," he quietly said grinning.

"Just a little," I replied sarcastically. We just glanced at each other and laughed out loud. That's why he's my soulmate.

"When are we getting married?" he asked that question out of no where.

"I-I...excuse me?" I stuttered and blurted out, Brian gave me a sly grin and winked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I excitedly shouted, he stayed quiet, but eventually replied, "You will find out soon."

Dani's POV

"Stop tickling me!" Ky laughed out loud as I kept tickling her, she was squirming and kept on laughing hysterically.

"Beg for it," I chuckled and continued tickling her. "Nooooo, please!" she cried out of laughter.

"Please Dani, stooop!" she almost peed her pants.

"Not gonna happen!" I said decisively and gave her a sly smile, she stared at me for a moment.

"Of course you will," she sweetly said and smiled softly, I kept staring at her eyes.

"See? I told you so!" Kylie proved me wrong and laughed.

"Your eyes mesmerized me too much," I shyly looked down and back into her beautiful emerald eyes. "You are so beautiful," she quietly whispered and our eyes met, I kept staring at her lips, her eyes...oh God, her eyes. I kissed her softly and tenderly, our lips moving in sync with each other, my hand brushed over her soft cheek.

I ended the kiss with a soft sigh, "I'm in love with you."

"With me?" she questioned confused. "I've been in love with you for years, I love you dangerously, more than the air that I breath," we were staring at each other, I adored her...the way she touched her thick black hair whenever she was nervous or shy or insecure.

"It'll maybe sound like a cliché, but I'm also in love with you," she gave me a toothy smile, with a blush evident on her cheeks. In that moment I decided to do something I was always terrified of doing, just for the sake of my lover, my Kylie.

At the family dinner

"Is this fine?" she asked me as she was getting ready for the dinner, I glanced at her, black skinny jeans and a white white sweater, with a black scarf. She was absolutely stunning...Our entire lives we dream about perfection, searching for it and so desperately trying to experience it, but it just takes a little to realize that sometimes perfection was always right in front of us.

"What's that goofy smile on your face, Danielle?" Kylie jumped on my bed and gave me an eskimo kiss.

"Just thinking..." as I said that she raised her eyebrow.

"About what or specifically who?" she stared at me with a hint of anticipation, waiting for my, as she says, wisdom words.

"About marrying you someday," as I said the words, her eyes lightened up, I never saw her smiling so hard and so beautifully.

"Dani, that's just..." she blinked and blushed furiously, "oh, stop it!"

"Ky, are you crying?" I stared at her shocked.

"No...I just have something in my eye..." she blinked at the floor, while smiling softly.

"Yeah, like what...a twig?" I joked and she playfully punched me.

"So, honey...are you ready for the dinner?" I asked her like a gentlewoman.

"Well, of course Mrs. Cimorelli, will you have the honer, to walk me downstairs?" she played along.

"Don't mind if I do," we intertwined our hands and walked downstairs. As we walked downstairs a little rascal appeared, "Why are you two holding hands?" Bella asked curiously.

"Um..." Kylie nervously uttered, "My hands are cold," she then rolled her eyes at how stupid that actually sounded.

"Your hands are always cold," I winked at her and slyly smiled.

"Dani!" she shouted and instantly blushed furiously.

"What? She doesn't even get the joke," I shrugged and gave Kylie the look.

"Aunt Dani, I am not stupid!" the little one sassed. "Aw, a small person getting angry, how adorable," I joked, Bella rolled with her eyes and left, while Kylie giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"How was everyone's day today?" Dad asked at the family dinner. I nervously fidgeted and kept glancing around the room.

"It was great!" Alex commented enthusiastically. 

"Nothing special actually," Lisa commented on the other side of the table.

Others kept on eating and making conversations, while I played with my food and kept on replaying the words I'm going to tell my family and hoping they'll accept them well. Find the courage Dani, find it!

"I have an announcement to make!" I stood up, my knees trembling crazily...what the heck have I just done? Focus Dani, focus! I glanced at Kylie, she froze...she was probably expecting a proposal, in a moment like this I would laugh out loud, by the look on her face...but this was seriously not funny.

The room was silent in a second, everyone listened with expectation. I gulped and inhaled nervously, "I'm gay."

All eyes were on me right now, I tried to remain still, but I started trembling crazy, "From a young age I knew I never really liked boys, when everyone else was obsessing over boys, I just played along, although I obsessed over certain girls," I glanced at Kylie in that moment and she gave me a soft, but shy smile.

"My entire life I kept hiding this secret, because I was afraid of your reactions, I was terrified my own family will disown me and never talk to me again," everyone listened.

"And because we are religious, the secret was even heavier to keep from all of you, I was afraid you will disown me as your daughter or your sister. My entire life I begged God to make me normal...But what does normal even mean? Everyone interprets normal differently, so if someone interprets homosexuality abnormal, does that mean that it really is?"

"And I just want to say, Kylie, I love you so dearly," tears started forming in my eyes. "I met you in the dark and you lit me up, you made feel as though I was enough."

"I remember when we danced the night away and we drank too much, when I held your hair back, when you were throwing up," I chuckled to myself, as Lisa started laughing out loud. She quickly calmed down, "Sorry, please carry on."

 "And...well then you smiled over your shoulder and for a minute I was stone cold sober,I remember I pulled you closer to my chest and you asked me to stay over...remember?" I kept on explaining the great memory and staring at Kylie with a goofy smile on my face.

"Not really..." she embarrasingly shook her head and everyone laughed.

" And then I said, I already told you and I think that you should get some rest."

"I knew I loved you then, but you'd never know, because I played it cool when I was scared of letting go and I knew I needed you, but I never showed, but now I know I wanna stay with you, until we're grey and old and please just say you won't let go," I pleaded Kylie with my eyes.

"I promise I won't let go..."

"I promise you I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed, also I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head and I'll take the kids to school and wave them goodbye and I'll thank my lucky stars for that night," I smiled to myself as I tried imagining the future.

"When you'll look over your shoulder, for a minute, I'll forget that I'm older, I'll dance with you and you'll look as beautiful as ever and I swear that every day you'll get better you just make me feel this way somehow, I just can't explain it..."

"That's called love, Dani," Christina smiled to me from across the table.

"Kylie, I'm so in love with you and I hope you know darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold and we've come so incredibly far my dear, look how much we've grown and I wanna stay with you, until we're grey and old, so please say you won't let go."

"I still won't let go," she proudly said and squeezed my hand affectionately.

"I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts, because you were always there for me, when I needed you most," I smiled softly at her.

"I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs give out, I promise till death we part, like in our vows and so I'll wrote this song for you and now everybody will knew, that it's just you and me, until we're grey and old and I hope you'll never let go."

"Never, beautiful, never," Kylie stood up and held me tightly.

Andrew coughed, "Homos," under his breath. I could feel Kylie tense up, as the blood inside of her started boiling, "Say, it again if you dare! You son of a b-"

"Kylie, stop it, he isn't worth it anyway," I rolled my eyes and tried to calm her down, she quickly calmed down and nodded.

"Dani, we always accepted you just the way you are and also the same for you, Kylie. We love you both so much," my dad said proudly and smiled satisfied, my mother also gave us an encouraging smile, also all of my sibling and their spouses and their children also, except for one homophobic person in this entire house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
28.7K 845 28
You live in LA and are taking a vacation to Malibu. There you see a very large family walk into the restaurant you and your family are eating at but...
38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...
17.1K 647 39
Y/N has been running from her home life since she turned seventeen. After an injury caused her career to end, she dived into a self-destructive lifes...