The New Manager (KnB fanfic...

By DBlankN202

A year has passed since the winter cup, and Seirin Basketball Team is starting a new year, full of pain and s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The New Year
Chapter 2: New Manager
Chapter 3: What The Hell?
Chapter 4: Double Trouble
Chapter 5: Boxed Lunch
Chapter 6: Old Friends
Chapter 7: The Inter-High
Chapter 8: Change
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Surprises (Part I)
Chapter 11: Surprises (Part II)
Chapter 12: Unbelievable
Chapter 13: Study?!

Foreword

3.4K 57 7
By DBlankN202

The New Manager (KNB fanfic)

Summary

A year has passed since the winter cup, and Seirin Basketball Team is starting a new year, full of pain and sweat. They now work hard towards the new year, determined to once again be the best.

But what happens when a new manager joins the team? Will she be a help towards the team? Or a hindrance? Will love blossom within the midst of their goal to once again be the top?

Author's Note Foreword:

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic, so I know it might be weird. Anyway, this is a Kuroko x OC fanfic, and I'm just going to use this chapter to get everyone to understand everything that's going on. Even if you never knew about this anime until now (which is highly unlikely, but nonetheless!).

All the OC's info is at the end of this chapter. I don't usually like springing like crazy personality changes, or new talents on the readers, because... that's just annoying at times. So... here, basically, everything you need to know to understand the book.

Also, I'm pointing out some characters because they'll be like mostly in the story. And also, I would like to say that there will be some new OC's along the way, just in case!

And... I will also be changing some of the characters, but don't worry! I'm changing like little by little, because I can actually imagine it happen, so no drastic changes of course. I prefer to put my readers at ease when reading stuff like these. [But if it's on like action anime... hoho. Don't say I didn't warn you... wait, nvm. Don't care about this part here]

Also, also, if I write some weird changes to characters, I promise I'll explain their changes at the end of the chapter, just so you guys can understand. K? Yay!

DISCLAIMER: ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS AND PLOT ARE OWNED BY TADATOSHI FUJIMAKI

RECAP OF ACTUAL PLOT

Teiko Middle School Basketball club was famously known to be the best all around the nation, with over 100 members, divided into three strings. Even so, 5 players stood out to be the best players, earning themselves 3 Championships in a row. They are called the Generation of Miracles. Among the 5 of them, there was one more member that they recognised as equal to them, a phantom 6th member.

Then the Generation of Miracles have gone to their different high schools, they are to compete against one another. The sixth member entered Seirin High School, Kuroko Tetsuya.

Together with Kagami Taiga and Kuroko's new teammates, they fight become number 1 in Japan. And after a huge fight, together with some losses that made them stronger, they finally did become the best in Japan.

CHARACTERS

Kuroko Tetsuya

Blue hair and eyes. Height: 168 cm. Second year, same class as Kagami. Loves Basketball. Was in Teiko Middle School, joined Seirin High School Basketball Team. Known as the Phantom Man of Teiko Middle School. Practically has no presence, and uses misdirection when playing, but effectiveness does not last very long. Usually is the weakest player on the court. His special moves are Ignite Pass (kai), Vanishing Drive, Phantom Shot, Misdirection Overflow.

Kagami Taiga

Red hair and eyes. Height: 190cm. Second year, same class as Kuroko. Loves Basketball and always looking for stronger opponents. Rival of Generation of Miracles. Used to live in America, but moved back to Japan. Ace of Seirin Basketball team. 'Brother' to Himuro Tatsuya. He usually gets into the ZONE for his teammates, and uses Meteor Jam, as well as his ability to jump really high.

Hyuuga Junpei

Short brown hair and brown eyes. Height: 178 cm. Captain of Seirin Basketball team.Dubbed 'Four-Eyes' by Riko's father. Specializes in shooting three-point shots.

Izuki Shun

Blank hair and eyes. Height: 174 cm. He's the playmaker of the team. He has the eagle eye that can see the court from all different perspectives. He also loves to make bad puns.

Aida Riko

Brown hair and eyes. Height: 156 cm. Coach of Seirin Basketball team. Father owns a training facility and was a trainer. She can see all the physical stats of players just by looking at their body. Total devil when it comes to training.

Akashi Seijuro

Red hair and eyes. Height: 173 cm. One of the Generation of Miracles, now playing as Captain of Rakuzan High School. Son of a well-known family. Never lost once before he was defeated by Seirin Basketball team. His main specialty is using his Emperor Eye to predict his opponent's movements, as well as using Ankle Break to throw his opponents off balance. Known as the 'Emperor'.

My OC part of this:
Akashi has a half sister, who is Hikaru Ayari. They were sort of close when they were young, but drifted apart after his mother died.

Kise Ryota

Blond hair and gold eyes. Height: 189 cm. One of the Generation of Miracles, now playing as Ace of Kaijo High. Once he sees a play, he can instantly do it as well. His special move is Perfect Copy, where he can copy even the moves of the Generation of Miracles. Also a model.

Aomine Daiki

Dark blue hair and eyes. Height: 192 cm. One of the Generation of Miracles, was the Ace of Teiko, but is now in Touou Academy with his childhood friend, Satsuki Momoi. He used to play street basketball, thus he specializes in his own style of playing which is formless, including his special move, Formless Shot. He is very fast and agile.

Momoi Satsuki

Pink hair and eyes. Height: 161 cm. She was the manager of Teiko Middle School basketball team, and is now the manage of the Touou High team. She is also the childhood friend of Aomine Daiki. She says that she is in love with Kuroko since Middle School when he gave her a winning ice cream stick. She collects data of the opponents and can deduce what the moves each team will make.

Midorima Shintaro

Green hair and eyes. Height: 195 cm. One of the Generation of Miracles, now playing at Shutoku High. He specializes in three-point shots, including his High Projectile Three, and he has perfect accuracy, Never missed a shot. Can shoot from anywhere in the court. He also is very superstitious, and always carries the daily lucky item of Oha Asa Horoscope.

Murasakibara Atsushi

Purple hair and eyes. Height: 208 cm. One of the Generation of Miracles, now playing in Yosen High. He is the best at defending, but also really good on offense. His special move is Thor's Hammer, where he spins and jams the ball into the hoop. Although he has talent, he doesn't really have that much of a passion for sports, including basketball. What he really is passionate about is food.

Himuro Tatsuya

Jet black hair and black eyes. Height: 183 cm. Friend of Murasakibara in Yosen High and on the basketball team. He and Kagami are 'brothers', when they met in the States, yet rivals at the same time. He specializes in perfect movements, such as Perfect Fakes and Mirage Shot.

My OC part of this:
Himuro is a friend of Ayari from the States, because after Kagami went back to Japan, the two met along the streets, and became best friends, before Ayari moved back to Japan.

Takao Kazunari

Black hair and slate blue eyes. Height: 176 cm. In Shutoku High and in same team as Midorima. Has the Hawk Eye. Kuroko's natural enemy. When he is on the court, he can see everything, including Kuroko, which makes it difficult for Kuroko.

My OC part of this:
Takao is a childhood friend of Ayari. He was in the same school as her when in elementary school, before she moved away to America.

Alexandra Garcia

Kagami and Tatsuya's mentor back in America

Ogiwara Shigehiro

Childhood friend of Kuroko

Other characters - Team

NEW CHARACTER [OC]

Hikaru Ayari

Red haired. Matching red eyes. Half sister of Akashi Seijuro. Same father, different mothers. First year. Super smart. Taking advanced classes (Second year stuff). Dancing is her specialty. Basically like her brother, can do basically anything. But somehow rather clumsy when spacing out. A ditz at times.

Was born when Akashi's father had an affair with another woman. After a huge mess, in order to keep the whole affair thing a secret from the public, both families agreed that Ayari would stay with her mother's side, taking her mother's maiden name, and only visiting her real father sometimes.

In her last year of middle school, her mother and stepfather was met with an accident that took both lives, and she moved to Japan, and entered Seirin High School.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.1K 18
"Revenge is best served cold." Many have said that, and agreed. However, Kuroko had never really known what it was to actually want revenge. Until...
142K 4.9K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...
79.7K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
3.6K 83 15
"I had to be perfect, I thought. I couldn't let people judge me and in turn judge my sisters because of me." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...