STAR BLOSSOM | JUNGKOOK [HIAT...

Oleh JeonSaeHyun

❝Remember how you told me that you wanted to find the most beautiful moment in life?❞ ❝I'll help you with tha... Lebih Banyak

N O T E
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
「001」
「002」
「003」
「004」
「005」
「006」
「007」
「008」
「009」
「010」
「011」
「012」
「013」
「014」
「015」
「016」
「017」
「018」
「019」
「020」
「021」
「022」
「023」
「024」
「025」
「026」
「027」
「028」
「030」
「031」
「032」
「033」
「034」
「035」
「036」
「037」
「038」
「039」
「040」
「041」
「042」
「043」
「044」
「045」
「046」
「047」
「048」
「049」
「050」
「051」
「052」
「053」
「UPDATE」

「029」

5.8K 227 223
Oleh JeonSaeHyun

0 2 9

GIVE IT TO ME

══════↯══════

Jungkook and I stare at Namjoon with surprise. He has evidence of Yeonseo harassing me? As expected of the smartest one of the group. I honestly don't mind her getting away with it, but it's definitely better that she gets punished for doing something wrong. Yeonseo hasn't just harassed me once, she's done it more than twice. Sometimes she even makes it seem like a threat. 

"I can't believe that bitch is finally getting a taste of her own medicine. And she was the one who said we wouldn't find evidence, but would you look at that, we found evidence," said Jungkook with a wide smile of satisfaction.

"Hey, what did I say about profanity Jungkook?" said Namjoon before punching Jungkook's shoulder. "But I've got to agree with you on your choice of words this time. That girl really is a bitch."

Namjoon gestures Jungkook and I to sit in front of him. He explains to us that he went to discuss what happened to Mr. Baek, the principal, with Jungkook earlier, but then he went on his own while we were upstairs.

"Mr. Baek says that it was upsetting to hear something like this happen within his school. He also said he can't punish the student unless there is evidence of what they've done. Then I asked whether or not there were any surveillance cameras hidden within the school," explained Namjoon with precision.

"Then what did he say?" I ask, leaning in closer to get the response.

"He says there's one in every room and that he allows me to access the surveillance room. After some searching around for footage, I came across the ones that occurred today. I found the room that Yeonseo had dragged you into and I gotta say the school's really good at hiding surveillance cameras," continued Namjoon.

"Did you make a copy of it? The one of that room?" asked Jungkook.

Namjoon takes out something from his pocket, it was a USB, "Of course I did, I even cut out the exact part when she did the act so that it would be the only frame on this USB. All we have to do now is report it the principal again with the evidence."

━━━━━━━━━

The three of us walk towards the office to go speak with Mr. Baek. While we were heading there Haneul had stepped out of the office. Jungkook suddenly clutches my wrist to pull me behind him and Namjoon.

"Again acting all mighty trying to protect the girl, huh?" scoffed Haneul as he stops in his tracks. "And Namjoon right? Rap Monster? I almost forgot you were a part of their little crew."

"You and I have nothing to speak about, please move aside so we can enter the office," instructed Namjoon.

"Oh before I do that, I think I know who you're looking for- Mr. Baek? Well he's not in his office right now. He's currently off speaking with my father about my academic success," smirked Haneul, "My father is skeptical about my intelligence. Can you believe that even my family couldn't foresee my success?"

This son of a bitch and his cocky attitude, I just want to punch him in the face. 

"We're not interested in your life right now. Please don't waste our time," said Jungkook trying to walk into the office once more.

Haneul continued to brag while still blocking the door to the office, "If you asked me how I've succeeded, I don't really have an answer. Besides, I can't live like a dog when I'm born to be a tiger. I can't live like you Yoonbyul, I can't live like the dog you are.

I bite my lip and push Jungkook and Namjoon out of my way to reach Haneul. "What do you know about my life Haneul? Sure, call me a dog, I'm fine with it. At least I'm not someone who feeds off of someone else's success. You may call yourself intelligent, but are you really? Look at yourself now, do you think treating another person like this is smart? Think about it. And also, I don't care about your lifestyle or your wealth, I'd never beg for it. Whatever you're holding in your hands, I have no desire for it," I say before also trying to make my way into the office.

"What do you know about me? You can't control my shit, it's not like you'll ever become successful," retorted Haneul at a loss for words.

"I'm not sure about the secret to success, but I think I know the secret to failure. The secret is to play the fool just like you and keep blabbing your mouth, but I wouldn't live like that even if I had to die."

Haneul suddenly places his hand on my shoulder, shoving me away from the door. I quickly bat his hand away and stepped back. I notice Jungkook's eyes showing anger. I gesture him to not get involved with the current conversation I have with Haneul. There's still more I'd like to say.

I look Haneul straight in the eyes, "Don't touch me, don't even put your hand on me, you might end up in a coffin if you keep fooling around sloppily. I don't care if you keep digging your own grave or wasting yourself. I know I may not have what you have, but there's something I have that you don't- real friends." I give a smile to Jungkook and Namjoon as they nod back with a smile. At least I have friends I could trust like them. 

"I have much more friends than you, you should watch your mouth," said Haneul finally moving out of the way and leaving.

"If you're going to leave, take back whatever you've said before, you're going to regret treating us this way. Oh, and please continue living like that, we don't really care about you," concluded Jungkook with a smirk.

The atmosphere finally changes with the absence of Haneul. I can't believe I would have another chance to be verbally stronger than him. Namjoon places his hand on my shoulder to get my attention.

"Damn, I wouldn't want to be against you Yoonbyul, you're savage," laughed Namjoon, "You even make me afraid. Jungkook how come you never told me how verbally strong Yoonbyul was?"

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to describe it to you, so you're lucky witnessing it with your own eyes," replied Jungkook with a chuckle.

We smile in unison and head into the office. Jungkook asks the secretary when Mr. Baek would be back in his office. The secretary replied to him, telling him that he'll be back just before the curfew.

━━━━━━━━━

The three of us arrive back at the dorm to be greeted by the rest of the boys. They weren't doing their individual tasks anymore, they were all sitting on the sofa awaiting our arrival.

"Did you guys go to talk to Mr. Baek again?" questioned Taehyung who was sitting criss-crossed on the ground.

"Yeah, where did you three go without us?" asked Jimin who lifted his head up with curiosity.

"Hm? Did Namjoon oppa not tell you about it? He found evidence of Yeonseo harassing me," I said, watching the boys go into confusion.

"Really? That's a relief. Nice job Namjoon!" exclaimed Seokjin while giving a pat on the back to Namjoon.

"Yay! Justice for Yoonbyul!" shouted Hoseok while jumping around.

"Finally there will be something entertaining around here. I can't wait to watch that little bitch receive her punishment," laughed Yoongi with a clap.

"So where's the evidence?" asked Jimin who was staring at Jungkook, Namjoon, and I.

Namjoon holds up the USB stick, "Right here."

"Oh! Gi-give it to me," hollered Taehyung who was reaching for the USB in Namjoon's hand.

"Fine, but you must be careful with it," informed Namjoon to Taehyung.

"I will sir!" saluted Taehyung as he walked off with Yoongi and Hoseok with the USB.

Jungkook stares at the three boys with the evidence before walking up to Namjoon. "Are you sure you trust those three with it?"

"Eh, why not, they're just going to keep bothering me for it if I say no anyways," replied Namjoon.

"Ha ha, you're right," laughed Jungkook. "Oh, Yoonbyul, we want to take you to our hair stylist so we can fix your hair, would you like that?"

"Yes, I would, my hair is a mess and uneven." I reply while taking another look at my shorter hair.

"Then it's settled, let's go now," announced Jungkook as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

Seokjin and Jimin followed, while Namjoon stayed to watch the other three boys. We walk out of school grounds and headed towards the salon their hair stylist was situated at.

N A R R A T O R

He stood there, within the school, with his assistant watching the world beyond the glass window. He watched the clouds roll by in the sky, forming shapes for one to admire. He wasn't like his usual self, he was calm and collected.

"Young master, you are staring out into space as if you're thinking about your first love again," said the assistant with a laugh.

"I said that you could just call me Haneul when my father isn't around, and please stop making accusations like that ever again."

"Sorry Haneul, it's just that you don't seem like your usual self. Do you... miss her?"

"I don't know why, but I miss her. I don't even remember her name anymore, it was so long ago. Why do I still long for her?"

"If only I could help you remember her name for you. I have been serving you ever since you were born after all. I might remember her if something prompts me."

A small laugh escapes Haneul's mouth as he stared out the window once more. This time instead of watching the clouds, he noticed four figures walk out of the school's main entrance. He knew who they were even from a distance; it was Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin, and Yoonbyul. He watched them walk towards the school gate and wondered where they were going.

"There they are, walking happily. I swear I won't go easy on you guys next time, Jeon Jungkook and Seo Yoonbyul, watch out."

Suddenly the assistant grabs Haneul's shoulders and looks straight at him, "Wait, repeat what you just said Haneul, the last part."

"Why? I was just muttering to myself, but fine. I said that I won't go easy on two of the four people who were just outside the school gate, that Jeon Jungkook and Seo-"

"Seo Yoonbyul. Haneul, that girl's name... is the same name as your first love's."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

739K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
995K 32.9K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
252K 6.7K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
438K 27.5K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...