My Best Friends secret

By xxElonniexx

Just read it ;) #Jalislove #Jalislife โค More

My Best Friends Secret
Just thinking.
Before it happens
That Friday Afternoon.
They arrived
Jal begins.
To be continued:Part One
To be continued: Where they left off
The Guys:Sal and Joe
What did I just hear?
SORRY I WAS GONE OMG HI
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chicago,IL.
Continued.
Back in New York
Crawling back to you.
Take It Easy.
Life Update
Life Update

I'm still here

171 7 2
By xxElonniexx

     That was a wrap for the night. Everyone started to head out of the venue after the meet and greet.  Murray was sitting on a table,eating a roast beef sandwich,Brian stood in front of the mirror trying on some super hero t's some fans had bought him while Sal watched shaking his head to the shirts that looked bad and nodding to the ones that were good. Joe and Bessy were sitting on the sofa,looking through a pile of drawings and letters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...