Camera Ready (Tom Hiddleston...

由 AshyShy

"If I quoted Romeo and Juliet, what would you tell me?" he asked. I smirked "Nothing. But, if you throwed a... 更多

Prologue:
One: Trying to Be The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland Will Get You Nowhere
Two: The Shadow
Three: A Call.
Four:Sounds Like Life
Five: Long Distant
Seven: Brooklyn In L.A
Eight: "I Did Pick The Right Hotel. "
Nine: Birthday Dinner
Ten: "Ignore Him."
Eleven: Tom's Home
Twelve: I Hit A Guy And I Liked It
Thirteen: Cowgirl Dont Cry
Fourteen: You Need a Shower
Fifteen: Hank Williams.
Sixteen: Blame Jeremy and Robert.
Seventeen: Sorry
Eighteen: Plane Sick
Nineteen: My Family is..You Dont Want to Know Them.
Twenty:Rednecks
Twenty-One: Mother.
Twenty-Two: Backwoods
Twenty-Three: Fine Evening Isnt It?
Twenty-Four: Hit by Cupid
Twenty-Five: Aftermath
Twenty-Six: Arrow To The Heart
Twenty-Seven: Angel
Twenty-Eight: Redneck-Mix
Twenty-Nine: Small Fight That Means a Lot
Thirty: Forrest's Bar & Grill
Thrirty-One: Love Is The Right Place
Epilogue: New Show
New Books
I AM SORRY!

Six: I Have to Kiss Who?!

2.6K 94 57
由 AshyShy

"I gotta kiss Lok-Tom?!"

Tom was concerned about me I could tell since I had been parading around the hotel room and yelling, meanwhile Cole was nodding and laughing "Yes, and the writers do not want to change it" Cole told me.

I looked at Tom "Did you tell them to put it in?!" I asked.

"What? No!" He said he eyes wide making me believe him "I just found out myself. Apparently the writers and.. Marvel think Loki needs a love interest.." He trailed on.

"Then they can find someone else to play Shadow!" I said.

Cole sighed "No, your playing Shadow you have done agreed" he said, I groaned and sat down.

"I don't even know how to kiss!"

This made Tom laugh, it was kinda cute but I kept my mouth shut as he smiled at me "I'm pretty sure Loki won't mind" he said with a laugh, I groaned.

"Well, you have a scene to rehearse so I am going to go talk with Xavier and see when you get the rest of the script" Cole said and smiled at me as he left, I looked at Tom expecting him to go with Cole.

"Aren't ya going with him?"

"Nope."

I sighed "Why?" I asked, not really wanting to be in a room with a guy I just found out I have to kiss, he was smiling at me but I think he was trying not to laugh.

"I, uh, have to help you inti character. Everyone said I should be the one to help you since I know how to stay in character I think is a easy way to put it."

Well, the guy is right.. He did do his Loki voice real well a hour or two ago.

--

Let me bring you up to speed I am currently trying to figure out how my character would act in a situation Tom just explained was happening in this scene so I am doing what he says..

Which is making me think he is mentally ill.

I sit on my knees hanging onto the edge of the bar with my hands and Tom is standing I repeat Standing! On the flipping bar acting like Loki.. While holding a bbery large spoon acting like it was a scepter.. I feel like I am five and having a play date instead of acting.

"Your acting like your having issues!" I called, he turned to me and sighed.

"Read the script.. Please Lizibeth."

Say my name one more time and I will slug you,  I thought.

I looked at the lines and memorized them before putting on a face of shock and worriedness.

"Loki! I thought I was your friend!?" I shouted as he Tom continued to look like he was having huge issues.

I pretend that my hands are slipping and two hands grabbed my own, one problem.

I was really slipping.

My boot slipped on the hard wood floor and I fell back on my back unfortunately taking Tom down with me.

I yelled and he landed on me, I grunted "Your.. Squishing... Me" I gasped out.

He raised up and looked down at me for a moment then realized I couldn't breathe "Oh, sorry Lizibeth."

He got up and helped me up, he laughed "That.. That wasn't one of my best ideas" he said, and looked at me I grunted as I held my back.

"No. It wasn't. "

He zmilked then got back into character "Okay, Loki just pulled you up from hanging onto the side of Avenger tower" he mumbled.

And I nodded "Do I have to actually look like I'm hanging onto you?" I asked making him smile and hold out his arms.

"Why did I agree to this?" I mumble as I wrap my arms around his neck and he has his arms around my waist.

"Remember you lines?" He asked with a chuckle.

I blinked "Oh yeah, sorry" I mumbled and clear my throat.

I look up at him and think of The Shadow, what would she do? I look up at him in fake shock "Why?"

"Why what?" Ya Loki voice is starting to get on my nerves.

I frowned "Why come back for me?" I said, he looked down at me.

"Because.. I wanted to" he said and leaned down, shit not what I wanted to practice! Alert! Alert!  My brain shouted.

Before his lips could reach me the door opened and Cole walked in,  I am really thanking God for Cole right now.

Cole chuckled "How is she so far?"

Tom blinked and let go of me, I almost let a sigh of relief out "She will be a great actress when I am through with her" he told Cole, who smiled.

"The writers aren't thinking.. Your fan girls are gonna be angry about the Loki Love Interest" Cole laughed.

I was just standing there with a thought running through my head, I just nmet Tom Hiddleston.. And I have to kiss him on set..

God help me please.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

223K 2.5K 106
Sometimes being the daughter of Robert Downey Jr can be hard. There were times when Bellatrix spent her nights wishing that she had any father beside...
121 1 8
"My name is Lauren Snow, I'm 25 years old." That was true. "I was homeschooled most of my life by my mother, who passed away when I turned fifteen."...
35.8K 755 20
"Now, Now put the gun down there's no need for violence." He stepped towards me and kicked me back, it was an unexpected blow I didn't fall and I we...
189K 5.4K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...