Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

By ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... More

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 9: War(2)

2.1K 76 12
By ShyDreamer25

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK....IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

I was going to delete it when it reached chapter 5.....but then I rececived a lot of reads, few votes and comments.

I really appreciate the support....thanks ^_____^

BTW......ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER......

*******************

(Starfire)

"mmmnnnpphhh!!!" I was practically dragged away from the warehouse by this stranger.

when the kiddnapper let go I was ready to kill him till I saw his face.

"ROBIN!!" he looked weary and tired his hands are bleeding and he has a lot of cuts and bruises everywhere.

"Star..fire.." he collaped and starfire caught him just before he hit the ground. He was in a worst state. I decided to go to the Titans tower to get medicine and rest.

Cyborg, Beastboy, and Raven were gone. They were just on their post but....I hope they're ok. I carried Robin and cleaned up his wounds I gave Robin a quick kiss on his forehead as he slept peacefully.

"sleep well....Robin" I flew back to the warehouse ready to fight.......till death.

*************

(Robin)

where—am I??" it was dark and cold.....no sign of anyone but me.

"Its time." a deep voice said....it was cold, venom laced through his words.

"show yourself!!!!!" then he saw a small faint light ahead of him

he felt like someone gave him a kiss in the forehead. It made him feel warm and lightheaded.

"sleep well.....Robin." he knows that voice.

sweet.

Kind

Caring

and Strong....

Starfire......

but then the light slowly vanished he tried chasing it but it was too late.

"noooooo!!!!!!!" he woke up in a jolt. He was back at titans tower.

but how???

the last thing he remembered was,

after he broke out lots of guards were chasing him. He got hit and barely escaped. He hid for awhile and when he spotted starfire he didn't think but ran to her and dragged her away there.

He can't lose her.....he can't.....not again....

when they were far away he looked up and saw starfires concerned eyes.

she was saying something yet he didn't care.....she was safe it was all that mattered.

"Star....fire.." that was the last thing he remembered before losing conciousness.

now...he was back here.....

his hands were bandaged and there was a  note on the table near him.

ROBIN

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IT MEANS IM OFF TO BATTLE BROTHERBLOOD AND THE REST. YOU ARE TIRED AND INJURED SO I HOPE YOU WOULD STAY HERE. I LOCKED THE DOORS AND WINDOWS IF EVER YOU ESCAPE.

I KNOW YOU TOO WELL....

Love,

Starfire

I crumpled the paper and limped to my bedroom window.

jump city was smoking.....I can hear sirens and I can see people leaving or running in panic.

I hit my window hard and unlocked all the doors yet it didn't open...

I slumped down the sofa

Starfire....I can't lose you again.....

*********

(Starfire)

I was fighting off tons of Brushoguns minions and other enemies.

I was weary and tired......but I managed to survive....

what happened to my friends gave me the strenght to fight....

FLASHBACK AT THE WAREHOUSE.

I entered the door...and what I saw almost killed me

Beastboy was on a glass chamber. He looked old and weak. When he saw me he smiled faintly then looked at his right.

Raven was tied in a wood with something stuck to her chest....its like its oozing and the more it fell out of Raven the more weaker she gets. She saw me and mouthed "save yourself" but tjen next to Raven stood....

Cyborg....wires....a lot of them were everywhere his body....his arms and legs are dismantled and he was like the power energy of the whole building.

Raven's power gave Brother Blood's minions power while Beastboys DNA gave them the ability to shape shift. Cyborg gave them their power source.

"Hello Starfire...." I turned and saw brushogun

"let my friends go!!" I yelled

"no my dear.....for we have one final ingredient before our plan succeds..." he said

"you sapped all their powers!!! what else do you need!!"" I yelled back hovering in the air

"you.....your the missing ingredient.....with your powers and DNA.....we will make our creations invincible!!!" he laughed evily as I saw their minions emerge from the darkness.

Some where like raven....dark powered

some where like beast boy....shapeshifters.

"attack!!!!" he yelled and the whole warehouse exploded

FLASHBACK END

they chased and attacked me all the way around jump city. I was trapped and the more I fight the wearier I get.

"give up my dear. you are no match to the powers of your friends." Brother blood said.

another car was thrown my way and it hit me. I plummet to the ground almost losing conciousness. I stood up again.

My body aced, I have bruises everywhere, my eyes felt droopy, and my friends were nowhere near help.

"your time is up Starfire. Its time for you to sleep..

FOREVER." and I saw all of their minions advance torwards me.

I closed my eyes waiting for my death that never came.

when I opened. I was surprised to see Tamarans fighting for their princess.

"Starfire....are you hurt??" I turned around to see Galfore in complete battle armor.

stood next to him was the person I least expected.....

"ROBIN!! what are you doing outside....how did you get out....you need to rest!!" I was babbling I know but robin is injured.

I was about to escort Robin to headquarters when all of a sudden he yanked my arm and hugged me.

o_o I was beyond shocked and surprised.

"starfire can you promise something??" Robin asked still hugging me.

"y-yeah...s-sure." Starfire was nervous as her face was red too.

"stay safe....no matter what.....ok." he gave me a pained smile and added."we need to win....I'm calling all titans....they'll help us." he smiled.

I was about to let go and help when hr yanked my arm again but instead of hugging me....

HE KISSED ME!!!!!

it was a short sweet kiss but I can feel the care and love....

"let's go...." Robin

"yes..."

and together we fought hard.

For our city

For our Friends

and For us.

***************

heya!!! lots of love here!!!!

almost done guys......I just want to thank you all for supporting me till this time...

I know I uodate like.....once a month.....but hey!! thanks for keeping up

really appreciated it guys!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

love y'all

[sweetcandy25]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Six Seconds By Sami

Teen Fiction

9.6K 458 8
They say when you're about to die, your life flashes before your eyes. I never doubted that. But, what they don't tell you is this - When you're abou...
17.7K 1.3K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...
46.8K 1K 22
~SEQUEL OUT: Make You Stay~ Robin and Starfire both fight a villain in another city, and Titans East needs Cyborg's help in Steel City. This le...
132K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...