Hidden (Roman Godfrey FF) [#W...

By XIdobelieveinfairies

Ash is a demon that goes by Mara, married with kids in Hemlock Grove. Only twist is she's marriedto The Roman... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

1.1K 18 0
By XIdobelieveinfairies

I woke to Roman shaking me, "mom wants us at the White Tower." I groaned softly, "I have Shelley, Letha and Peter looking after the twins. Get dressed." I growled as I got up. Roman looked at me seriously as I sighed; "fine" I grumbled. I seen it was 5am, I curled my hair did my make up and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom as Roman seen me, "you didn't have to..... Nevermind I hardly get to see you this dressed up." I shook my head. "better be worth it Roman." He looked at me and smiled. I kissed the kids who were still sleeping; "thank you for doing this guy's." They all smiled like they weren't yelling me something. We left getting into his car, "you can sleep till we get there." I nodded I sighed closing my eyes. I felt him play with my wedding ring, it was black and red diamonds. I couldn't fall asleep so I looked at him, "don't let the kids go outside at night. There is something killing people and I don't want you or the kids getting hurt." I nodded. I closed my eyes, remembering when we met.

_ flashback _
I looked around to see where I was, I groaned softly as I got up. "Where am I?" I seen a guy no older than 16. "My sister and I found you by the house." I shook my head, "what's your name?" I looked at him as I panicked a little. "M-my name? It's Ash...but call me Mara." They both nodded. The girl left as I looked at the boy, "my name is Roman." I nodded. "so your back looks like someone cut something off it." I felt a tear run down my face. "M-My wings. My demon wings.," I said softly. "I'm a Upier." I looked at him smiling. I took his hand, " Roman I think..." He cut me off by kissing me.

I smiled but I seen a woman looming at the door. I scooted back as I stood up, "who are you?" "I'm M-Mara!" I stuttered  she huffed, "mom let her stay. Shelley and I found her bleeding." She sighed. "anything for you darling." I sighed softly. She raised an eyebrow, "your a demon. I know that smell." I nodded. She left, I looked at Roman who smiled at me. He brought me to his bedroom.

(A/N: I am not going to write a sex scene just yet sorry please forgive me)

After that he showed me where his bathroom was as he handed me his shirt and boxers. I got into the shower as I heard the t toilet seat go down. "sorry....I just feel..." He trailed off. "me to Roman... Me too." I washed my hair as I stated to hum 'Remembering Sunday' By All Time Low. "Become mine?" I about slipped, "what? But Roman we just met!" He chuckled. "That's okay if you don-" "I never said I didnt. Of course I will. But I warn you fuck any other form and I will kill them." He got in the shower with me. He kissed me, "moving so fast. I just met you and we are already going out." He smiled.

_ end flashback _

I woke up as we were not at the tower; "Roman is this the place we got married?" He smiled, "happy three year Anniversary." I smiled softly. I seen candles, flowers with Letha, Shelley, Peter, the kids standing there. "What...." I mumbled softly walking up they started to sing 'Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde' by Travis Tritt. I smiled looking at Roman, "I had a dream about the day we met." I giggled softly. "getting married before I knew I was pregnant." He chuckled. He hugged me softly holding me, "I'm sorry for not being there when I should have. Fucking other girls and you know not being here you and the kids." I looked at him before I looked into the woods. "Stay here Roman." I took of my heels coat jewellery. "Stay here get the kids safe." In ran into the woods.

I seen the man who put me here, he smiled evilly, "I need a favor little one." I looked at him not saying anything. "I need the amulet that was sent here with you." "What amulet? I was rolled onto my bow husband's drive way no amulet." He looked at me. "don't you still..." He trailed off when I turned he seen where my wings had been taken off. "I will never be able to return but I don't want to know. I'm happy Luscious." He growled. He hit me once and I blacked out. I woke to the woods on fire, I laughed he thought I was human. I started running before I tripped feeling something snap. Fuck!! "Ah!" I screamed holding my leg. I felt myself getting picked up. 

Before I could see who was, I passed out. I woke I knew I was at the Godfrey tower. I say up, I seen Roman all patched up. "oh god. I told you not to come after me." I whispered before crying. I felt arms wrapping around me, "your my wife why didn't you come back or let me go with." I looked at him. "Luscious is evil, he thought I was human cause I didn't have the amulet I came there with." Roman looked at me. "remember when I have the twins the charm I found? Mother gave it to me. Said it was from a necklace she found." I frowned. I sighed before smirking. "Mr. Godfrey can I go home?" He smiled hugely crawling onto the "hospital" bed. I smiled as I kissed him. We heard a throat clear; I laughed. "hello Dr. Pryce. Can I go home?" He chuckled as Roman for of the bed. "you said the same thing with the twins." I just smiled. "Use these crutches and you will be set." I nodded as Roman threw me over his shoulder; I giggled Roman had the crutches.

When we got home (finally after a thousand stops) we were home. No one was here and the house was burned down. My car had a note on it

'Ash,
I realized you didn't know but I got the amulet sorry for the house have a nice life.
                 -Luscious'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 633 26
"Such a Beautiful hybrid of chaos and grace a magnetic angel with a golden face. A thrill for danger and a volatile mine such a hypnotic being separ...
3.9K 114 17
Peter keeps having dreams of a she wolf who he is drawn to. He tells his mother who only says, that maybe he will find the she wolf who is haunting...
934K 22.6K 59
When Elsie moved to Hemlock Grove, she didn't plan on getting involved with Roman Godfrey and the horrifying mysteries that come with him. *I do not...
25.4K 738 33
| SEQUEL TO BURY A FRIEND | Strange creature are born and nurtured several floors under the white tower. Even stranger people in masks terrorize the...