Attack On Titan Imagines and...

Bởi wonderfuldeluxe

Since I love attack on titan I decided to make a one shot book with each and every one of the boys in aot. If... Xem Thêm

Hello (Marco)
Happy birthday (scouting legion)
Hair(Armin)
Smile (Levi)
Slow Motion
Slow Motion ( Part 2 )
Incomplete Family (Eren)
His Nickname For You
Where they like to kiss you
When another boy flirts with you
What you do that he finds cute.
When someone hurts you
When he cheats on you (Levi,Eren,Erwin)
What you do that turns him on.
When they find out you have a sibling
Cuddling with them
I love you for you. (Reiner)
Y/N is ....
Reaction during their wedding day
He cheats on you Part 2 (Levi)
You're cute ways ( Armin)
What if .... ( Jean )
Yandere Levi
NEW STORY?!?!?
Yandere Erwin
Yandere Erwin ( Plot Twist )
Shinee ( Kim Jonghyun )
I'm sorry

You can't be replaced (Levi)

6.2K 152 69
Bởi wonderfuldeluxe

                 Rain and blood, that's     what today's expedition contributed to your life.

         You were apart of Armin's group heading ways to the forest of big trees. It was a simple task at hand, just head to the forest all while taking out a couple of stray titans that got in the way. Everyone was concentrated in the task, everyone but you.

        You were located towards the back of the group keeping an eye out for any titans, but what seem like a easy task came as hard for you when the memories of yours and Levi's fight from yesterday replayed in your head.

             What was supposed to be a simple conversation soon turned sour when Levi demanded for you to be in his group during the expedition. You admitted that you were thinking about changing but that soon your mind was made up and decided to stay with Armin during the trip for you saw him as a brother.

              The conversation escalated quickly with words being said, accusations being made, and a lot of screaming. You tried to stir the conversation clear but that all changed when Levi looked at you in the eyes and said a simple sentence that broke your heart.

            "Fine go ahead, your the easiest thing to replace anyway".

          You admit that there was some nasty words being said from both sides but nothing compared to what Levi said. To avoid crying in front of him and to get away from him you fled the room slamming the door being you leaving a guilty and defeated Levi behind.

         Through out the ride you didn't noticed that you had your eyes closed or that you had tears streaming down your face, but you soon snapped out of it when you hear the panicked screams that were being emmited from the rest of your squad. You soon realized that due to the fact that you were stuck in your memories you realized that you had fallen a couple feet behind your squad.

           From where you were you couldn't make out what they were saying, but from their panicked expressions you could tell it wasn't good. You tried to speed up and catch up to them when you noticed the slight tremble in the ground which was becoming more noticeable. You looked behind you too see a titan.
        It wasn't like all the other ones that you've dealt with before. This titan had shoulder length blond hair and striking blue eyes. Its posture was way to good for it to be a normal titan, and when you made eye contact with it you knew that it was someone just like Eren.

            You speed up, but that soon became hopeless when the female titan was behind you a couple of seconds later. You looked behind you to see it grinning down at you and then titan brings it foot down right next to you causing your horse to panic, stumble, and fall.

            The impact was bad to say the least. Your ankle was throbbing and a slight pain was present, but nothing compared to your head. Your head made impact with the hard ground first when your horse fell. You felt your horse being lifted away from you and you opened your eyes to be meet with a air of blue ones.

          From the corner of your eye you could see your squad come to a halt and watch from afar. You made eye contact with Armin before your attention was brought back to the titan hovering in front of you. You looked at every detail framing the face of the titan from the blue eyes, to the blond hair, to the slightly big nose. Then you remembered this looked like Annie a girl you used to talk too but never really hang out with.

           With a shaky voice you whispered her name. " Annie...?". Your theory was proved right when the titan smiled and let out a tremendous roar. By then Armin, Jean, and Reiner had formed their plan and charged towards the female titan driving her attention from you to them.

             Jean was the first one to attack shooting out his wires and climbing the female titan. That soon came to no avail when he striked her with his sword only causing his sword to shatter.

            Reiner was the second one to try which also back fired when the female titan grabbed him and trapped him in her fist squeezing him in the process. You panicked for Reiner so you shoot out your wires to Annie in hopes to distract her from him. It ended up working but now in the way you wanted.

            Like Eren loses control of his titan, Annie did as well bringing her hand up and slamming you to a nearby tree. The impact being hard enough you break your ribs causing one to puncture your lungs. You coughed out blood and then you realized just how bad it was, your hands stained with blood. 

                  Your blood.

            Annie came to be when she heard Armin and Jean scream your name breaking her out of her titan phase. Reiner feeling her fist soften he took the opportunity to escape cutting her finger in the process of during so.

            When Annie realized what she did she let out another tremendous roar this one louder than the other one echoing through the large field and into other squads route, one of them being Levi's squad. Annie screamed and cried in sorrow for you were the only one to try to talk to her and understand her. You were always trying your best to get to know her and she appreciated your will to not judge people so quick. With a heavy heart and loss she ran away from the scene.

            By the time Armin and jean got to you there was nothing they could do. You had lost so much blood and you were still loosing more. That's when they realized that you weren't going to make it, Armin cried as he held your hand trying to get you to stay awake while jean stood by your other side watching in horror as another one of his friends died in front of him.

          You smiled at both of them as they cried more, bringing your hand up you wiped Armin's tears and brought him down to your level to kiss his forehead. You turned towards jean and gave him a smile and a cheeky wink coughing blood in the process making him cry harder. You opened your mouth and started talking with blood coming down the corner of your lips.

" Im sorry you have to see me like this in my last moments... Please take care of yourselves and of the others... I don't want any more of you dying am I clear!.. Just please take care of each other..."

         By then your visions was blurred and your words were slurred, knowing you didn't have much time left made the boys panic and tried to make you concentrate. Coughing some more you said your final words

"... And please tell.. Levi that I.. Love.. Him" and with those final words you took your final breath.

          Reiner who got there in the middle of your little speech was also crying feeling extremely guilty and defeated He picked you up bridal style and carried you to his horse looking back to jean and Armin he said " We should go... I want the rest of them to say their final goodbye's." and with that they all mounted their horses and continued their route with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

          They were the last ones to arrive in the forest and when they entered they were greeted by shocked faces of the many people in the survey corpse. Almost everyone knew who you were and respected you greatly making your loss all in all much harder.

        When they got to the spot were their friends waited Sasha was the first one to jump down the tree and great them with happy smile which soon turned in a shocked and broken stare when she realized what Reiner was carrying or more who he was carrying.

        " (YYY/NNNNN)" she screamed as she meet Reiner taking you away from him and cradling your face in between her hands breaking down when she realized you weren't going to wake up anytime soon.

          Hearing the commotion the rest of your friends jumped down to be met with Sasha crying into your chest and screaming your name. By then they realized what was happening and all of them ran towards your body crying and screaming at you to wake up.

          Levi, Edwin, and Zoe came running in a few seconds later and what they saw made them stare at Levi out of shock. Everyone knew you and Levi had a thing and that he loved you with all his heart. They knew about the fight yesterday since you guys weren't really secluded away when the argument started.

          With weak knees and heart heavy he walked towards your body and took you away from Sasha who was still bawling her eyes out. He dropped to the floor with you in his arms and finally let the tears out that were there when he realized what was happening a couple of second ago.

         " (y/n)..... (y/n).. (Y/N!!!)... WAKE UP!!... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! PLEASE WAKE UP!... I can't do this on my own please come back to me."  Cried Levi as he cradled your body in his arms.

      No ones ever seen Levi this broken and while there was times that he looked close to crying this was something that took them by surprise and made everyone sob harder.  

         " ..you can't  be replaced (y/n)... I only need you. I only want you... Please, I love you ... Don't leave me here alone again...  (Y/n) come back to me..."

       Those words were the only thing that Levi could say and as everyone mourned your death you they knew that you were looking down at them with Marco by your side protecting them from all the bad in the world.

------------------------------------------------------

Shitty ending I know but uhmmm SURPRISE 😊😊💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9K 20 96
Hello this is my BTS one shot book hope you guys like it! I am open to requests and just know that there will be mature content in some of them. HAVE...
402K 6.8K 23
This is just a series of Levi x Reader One Shots I take requests and try to post when I can. Enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Btw: Some one shots contain...
25.4K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
1.2K 10 7
Hello! For quite some time I have been wanting to write a one-shot book and well, here it is! The anime's I will be doing will be introduced on the f...