OURS

By taylorslayor13

His hot breath on my neck as he whispers. "But you want to don't you?" He chuckled and he whispered again o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chpater 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

OURS

1K 15 3
By taylorslayor13

About:

This story was written on my instagram account for people who likes TaySquared. If you do not 'ship' them, don't hate and simply leave this book alone.

Thanks.

* * *

PREVIEW

His hot breath on my neck as he whispers.

"But you want to don't you?" He chuckled and he whispered again on my ears. I didn't reply.

"We can keep it as a secret." He suggested.

My heart was pumping. What do I do? What do I say? Instead of words flying out of my mouth I nodded. He's a bad boy of this school. He never spoken to me before. Ever.

"Ours." I decided to speak. A smirk then pulled on his lips. He then walked off with his backpack on his right arm.

What did I just agreed to?

---

18 year old Taylor Alison Swift was caught falling head over heels for the most popular, bad-boy-kind-of-attitude-boy, Taylor Lautner. Despite their common name and confusions, both made a promise to keep their relationship as a secret. Love is blind isn't it?

But secret finds it way out.

From a secret, to pain, to love, can they make it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.3K 152
Warning: Harsh language involved How Hogwarts Houses have their conversation with each other. Some or most of these are the ones I picked up from the...
6.9K 239 5
Doctor who x River Song story; The Doctor finds out her wife is still alive, now she is desperate to find her beloved. Just a story about the Doctor...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.